Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Counter Seating
Professor Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:21 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 876

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 04:47 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 249

FC / Blake Lively

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

Rakel was at the counter sipping a glass of firewhiskey like her life depended on it, and right now it did. As much as she liked Damian she wasn't sure how things were going with him and if this arranged marriage was going to work out, which sucked because he was quite a catch and she could actually tolerate him. She took a sip again and ordered another slice of pizza, she'd already had two but right now she was in a mood and didn't care it'd go straight to her ass or the fact that she would be hungover as fuck tomorrow. Right now she needed a break from Damian Harrington and her looming pending nuptials.

Headmistress Isabella Goethe

--------------------
user posted image
damian made this because he wants his fiancée sexy.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 04:14 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Post Count / 876

FC / Amanda Schull

As far as Izzy was concerned all the awful things about being a Headmistress were made up for by the fact that there wasn’t anyone to yell at her if she decided to take off in the middle of the day to get pizza in Boston. Which she had done because she was hungry and craving pizza from Knead. Plus they served alcohol and it was a well known fact that she was in a committed relationship with all things firewhiskey related.

Since she was eating alone today Izzy found an empty spot at the counter and claimed it as her own while waving at the waitress serving the counter that day. She was in here a lot and had come to be friendly with most of the staff, or at least they knew her well enough to automatically bring her regular order right to her, two slices of pepperoni with extra extra cheese. It wasn’t until her first bite that she took notice of the girl sitting next to her. “Didn’t you recently graduate from Hogwarts? What in the world are you doing here?" Respectable Headmistress she might be but Izzy had never been accused of having manners.

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 06:19 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 249

FC / Blake Lively

If someone had told Rakel Izzy was going to be made Headmistress at Ilvermorny a year ago you could have knocked her over with a feather, the woman didn't seem to have any qualifications for the job. However, she had taught quite a few years at Hogwarts so she had to have something that made her capable for the position of Headmistress. Rakel had not expected to see the woman here in the middle of the school day, or she assumed it was anyways as Ilvermorny had a weird schedule compared to Hogwarts in her eyes. She took another drink of her glass, draining it, as the woman joined her. "Er yes, Prof- I mean Headmistress Goethe." She said, thrusting her glass at the bartender for a refill and stat. "Arranged marriage, the future hubs and I are getting acquainted." She replied with a sigh.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 06:28 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Post Count / 876

FC / Amanda Schull

Izzy didn’t have any qualifications for the job, unless you counted being the daughter of the former Headmistress a qualification. Being a Headmistress though was, in her opinion, easier than being a professor so her lack of any kind of real ability didn’t hurt her much. Besides, even if she was awful at it who was in a position to do anything about it?

“Call me Izzy please. You aren’t a student any more and anytime anyone calls me Headmistress Goethe I think they are talking to my mother.” Even this far into the school year it occasionally took her a moment to realize people were talking to her. Taking a bite of her pizza Izzy nodded in understanding. “That would explain why you look so depressed. I take it you aren’t happy with the match then?” Izzy herself had only missed being set up in the same why by having gotten a reputation as being awful and when she got older of being loose with her affections. “Your meal is on me. Consider it an engagement gift.”

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 06:35 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 249

FC / Blake Lively

Izzy's lack of qualifications wouldn't have surprised Rakel, or likely anyone else for that matter. Although to be fair Rocky couldn't really judge, she had no life skills and was only valuable as a trophy wife in the long run. Which was exactly what had gotten her in this piss poor mood, well that and Damian's piss poor mood lately. She had stopped asking him what was wrong, she had learned some time ago it did no good and if he was in a man mood he just stayed that way. Asking only seemed to make it worse so she had decided to stop going down that road, although she was debating buying him tampons. "Fair enough Izzy." She told her, feeling relaxed now that they were casual. This went from feeling like she did something wrong and got caught by a teacher to two women just hanging out. "The match is perfectly suitable, and so is he. It's his attitude. I take it you remember Damian Harrington?" She was sure the woman would, but one could never be sure. "That is sweet, but please, let me put both of our's on Damian's tab." Rakel insisted.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 07:54 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Post Count / 876

FC / Amanda Schull

The trick, according to Izzy, about how to find a job or your place in life when you had no real marketable skills and were barely considered a functioning adult was to be willing to do the work that no one else wanted. Hence how she had ended up teaching History of Magic. She knew nothing about the subject really but she’d been the only applicant. If it hadn’t been for that she wouldn’t have been valuable even as a trophy wife.

Rakel had graduated so there was no reason for them to stand on formality anymore, not to mention that Izzy didn’t do formality well even when there was a reason for it. “Vaguely.” She thought for a moment to try and better fit a name to a face. “He was that Canadian boy right? The one who hated England? I think his cousin is back at Ilvermorny.” The only reason she was aware that Callista was back in the United States was that she was her prefect. “Sounds good to me. If he’s going to be an ass there has to be repercussions.” Izzy couldn’t help but grin at Rakel.

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 07:07 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 249

FC / Blake Lively

Rakel could learn a lot from Izzy it seemed, Izzy was exactly the type of woman she aspired to be. In fact after this meeting she might be spending more time with the woman trying to learn Izzy’s ways that would make her life a lot better. Rocky didn’t usually luck into things but that was what it seemed like happened to Izzy all the time. Even still if doing something else no one wanted to do didn’t work out Rocky could always fall back on her promising life as a trophy wife. She could imagine a lot worse things than being married to Damian, however if he didn’t figure his shit out soon her dad was going to get impatient and look for another arrangement. “That is him, and his cousin.” Rakel confirmed between bites. She drained her glass and waved the bartender over for a refill which he brought right away much to her relief, she didn’t have time to wait for refills right now. “My thoughts exactly. Make sure you get dessert too.” She said, throwing down ten more galleons for the bartender.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 06:35 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Post Count / 876

FC / Amanda Schull

Izzy wasn’t sure how good of a role model she would be, but she was always down for more friends. And much of her life was luck. Well, luck and a distinct lack of caring if she was damaging the youth who were the future of the Wizarding World. Scratch that, it was luck and a distinct lack of any kind of morals in general. More than once she’d slept her way in to keeping her job before arriving at Hogwarts. Although, being a trophy wife didn’t sound too awful to Izzy, provided the man was a decent enough sort.

Even though she hadn’t finished her first drink, Izzy took the arrival of the bartender to order her own refill. It was important to be prepared. “Well, I’m not surprised he still has an attitude then.” She plucked a pepperoni off her pizza and popped it in her mouth before giving Rakel an inquisitive look. “Do you know what exactly his problem is?” The demand she get dessert made Izzy grin. “You and I are going to get along famously.”

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 06:05 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 249

FC / Blake Lively

Rakel hadn't called the woman a role model but she supposed the title could fit the woman, though it would be easy to say most people would not consider Izzy a role model of any kind especially given her fondness for the bottle. As for damaging the youth of the wizarding world there was no solid proof against the woman so Rocky found no reason to believe it at all. Rakel had no idea she had slept her way to keeping her job but had she known she wouldn't have been surprised, a good woman did whatever it took to get what she needed. Izzy hit the nail on the head, being a trophy wife was fine as long as your husband wasn't a total fuck nuts. "I think it would be more surprising if he didn't have an attitude." She said, eating more pizza. Because she was bored out of her skull in bumfuck Canada in the cabin Damian had holed up in she was working out a lot, at least it meant she could eat whatever she wanted. "Hung up on an ex." She told Izzy with a shrug. "Good, I need more friends stateside."

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Knead Pizza | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL