Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Witch of the Month
Roseanne Virelli
Quote of the Month
Paxton Virelli
Couple of the Month
Alec Lancaster & Dulcinea Whitfield
Class of the Month
Potions
Professor of the Month
Penelope Hawkins
New Student of the Month
Stella Silvera
Adult of the Month
Gerrick Lancaster

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

[INACTIVE]Sorting ceremony
Samarah Shiek
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 05:45 PM

Unsorted

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 2

FC /

/ /

1. CHARACTER FIRST AND LAST NAME: Samarah Shiek

2. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HOGWARTS SCHOOL ONLINE: my friend

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHARACTERS AT HOGWARTS SCHOOL ONLINE? KEEP IN MIND, WE CAN TELL IF YOU'RE LYING. no

4. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES? yes

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES? no

6. WHAT IS THE SECRET PHRASE?(ITS IN THE RULES! *Hint* Google is not your friend. SECRET PHRASE RECEIVED BY DEPUTY HM ZOE BENFIELD

7. HAVE YOU EVER ROLEPLAYED BEFORE? IF YES, HOW MANY YEARS? no

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ON A HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY BOARD? no

9. HOW OLD ARE YOU? CHOOSE ONLY ONE. b

a] 8-12, and excited!
b] 13-16, and proud!
c] 17-21, and loving it!
d] 21+, and counting!

10. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A WRITING SAMPLE HERE: The door slammed shut with such force that the walls seamed to shake.The girl ran to her bed, fighting back tears.She flung herself into the cushions and wept.This was not the first time that she had been hurt and it would probably not be the last.She trusted too easily and it came back to bite her in the end.

11. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW AS YOUR CHARACTER, CHOOSE ONLY ONE ANSWER PER QUESTION.

SORTING QUIZ RECEIVED BY DEPUTY HM ZOE BENFIELD

This post has been edited by Deputy HM Zoe Benfield: Oct 6 2017, 06:02 PM
PM
^
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 06:03 PM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 1926

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

Hello!
    Welcome to Hogwarts School Online. We hope you have a very magical experience and, more importantly, you have loads of fun in our community! Good luck on a fast and fun approval process.

As we wait for those frayed cogs of the sorting hat's interior to spit out an answer, I would love to see an example of your writing! Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about Roleplaying, if you are unfamiliar with it.

So, without further ado, would you please share in writing how your character would respond to the following scenario. Feel free to include thoughts, spoken words, and even background information about your character or the environment, if you feel so moved.

The sorting ceremony has begun, all the first years including you line up to be sorted.... as your name is called what happens next?

I look forward to reading about it!

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
Samarah Shiek
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 01:41 AM

Unsorted

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 2

FC /

/ /

Shocked, Samarah looked around wondering. Did they really just call her name? What should she do? This was all going way to fast. The room starts swirling about and the floor seems to sway under her feet. The walls close in.The world starts to go black around the edges but she give herself a firm shake. She had been through worse before and she would not faint in front of all these people. A voice slowly faded back in to her awareness. "Samarah Shiek, is she here?" A blush crept up onto her cheeks. How long had they been calling her, she wondered. She looked around wondering if many people had noticed. She met the friendly gaze of a small blonde girl standing next to her. The girl gave her a small encouraging nod and whispered "You've got this." She nodded back in thanks and quickly strode forward putting her fears and doubts behind her.
PM
^
Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 02:41 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC/Ghoul Studies Professor

Post Count / 243

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts School Online! Best of Luck on a Speedy sorting process! Would you be so kind to entertain me with this writing prompt in the meantime?
    A niffler finds its way into your common room, what would you do with it? How would your character react?
I'm looking forward to seeing you roleplay this out in a writing scenario!

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Headmaster Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 12:45 PM

Governor

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation / Flying Professor & Quidditch Coordinator

Post Count / 2026

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

TSK TSK!
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TAKEN TOO LONG TO RESPOND TO YOUR SORTING TOPIC, THE STAFF STILL WANTS QUESTIONS ANSWERED. IF THIS IS THE CASE AND YOUR TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND REDO ANOTHER TOPIC IN THE SORTING AREA. MAKE SURE TO READ ALL PINNED TOPICS IN THERE, INCLUDING THE RULES AND WE WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO GET YOU STARTED. PLEASE USE THE SAME CHARACTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED. IF YOU CANNOT REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD, DO A PASSWORD RESET WITH THE BOARD AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL. THANK YOU!

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning

PM
^
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 04:26 PM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 1926

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

TSK TSK!
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TAKEN TOO LONG TO RESPOND TO YOUR SORTING TOPIC, THE STAFF STILL WANTS QUESTIONS ANSWERED. IF THIS IS THE CASE AND YOUR TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND REDO ANOTHER TOPIC IN THE SORTING AREA. MAKE SURE TO READ ALL PINNED TOPICS IN THERE, INCLUDING THE RULES AND WE WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO GET YOU STARTED. PLEASE USE THE SAME CHARACTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED. IF YOU CANNOT REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD, DO A PASSWORD RESET WITH THE BOARD AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL. THANK YOU!

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | HOGWARTS SORTING | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL