Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Graffiti Wall
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:35 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 243

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Nima Pahlavi
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 04:32 AM

Sly 6th Year

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 10

FC /

Muggle / Not Telling /

[OPEN RP]

Her mom would have killed her if she found out what Nima was doing. But she had done it before, and hanging out with Venus had given her a bad streak. Plus she loved art, and it wasn’t exactly like she was defacing school property - she was defacing already defaced school property. Instead of defiling, Nima liked to think of it more as turning something awful into something beautiful. It was a mural, an abstract one, that showed Ilvermorny’s castle intertwined with the house symbols and a portrait of the founders. Ever since her art teacher had showed her to do magic with her wand, she was enthralled and did it at every opportunity. She had been working on it for a while, secretly sneaking down to the boy’s bathroom at any given opportunity, even in the middle of the night. It was scandalous, especially for Nima, even to be caught doing nothing in the boy’s bathroom, but she couldn’t help herself. Finally finished with her masterpiece, she finished it off with her signature in the tiniest corner, a nun ن, the beginning of her name in Arabic script. Nima knew it was risky to sign it, but couldn’t help herself. After all, she had worked her butt off. Stepping back to take a look at her masterpiece, Nima heard a click as the door opened. it was too late to do anything, but freeze and look guilty. Which is precisely what Nima did.
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 12:39 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia reached the Boys Bathroom to fix his hair up and as he opened the door, he gasped as there was a girl in the boy’s bathroom. ”You do realize you’re in the boy’s bathroom, right?”, he asked crossing his arms looking down at her. What was she thinking? He looked at the wall andat the wand in her hand and quickly put two and two together. ”Nice artwork. Yours I suppose?”, he asked chuckling. He had wanted to do something crazy over the years and never had the guts to do it. He was close to graduating and yet his good nature always seemed to get the best of him instead of soing something that could land him in trouble.

Nima Pahlavi
PM
^
Nima Pahlavi
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 09:53 PM

Sly 6th Year

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 10

FC /

Muggle / Not Telling /

Nima was fucked. If it was a teacher, it was the end. There were spells that one could do to figure out the last spell her wand had done, and it was obvious that she had done it. She would never hear the end of it, and her parents would be so disappointed. How could she face her Grandmother - and explain this was how she was using her education? But it wasn’t a teacher, nor was the boy a prefect (Nima checked for a badge as soon as he entered), and she found herself breathing a sigh of relief. She was saved. ”Er-Yeah… yeah I do.” Her face was a bright red. What was she doing here?

”No I just…. I just found it here.” Nima was not a good liar. At all. It’s why she let Venus do the talking when they got caught. She had to get better at that. It took her a moment of being flustered to really look at the boy’s face - she recognized it. He was definitely older than her (he had to be at least a 7th year), but she had seen it before. ”Aren’t you a Landi?”

Matia Landi
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 05:15 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia chuckled as she seemed relieved. ”Do you come here often? Be glad I am not a prefect...Or be sad I am not Venus...”, he said rolling his eyes, having seen his cousin around this girl and he knew his cousin was no angel... He was still sour about not being chosen as prefect or head student for his last year. He could clearly see she was lying and told her he would not tell on her, he even added it was impressive and that he had no artistic talent himself. He then chuckled as she asked if he was a Landi. relieved. ”I don’t know if I should be offended for you to ask this or not, but yeah, I am Matia Landi, the oldest Landi boy, seventh year, and cousin to the Milano girls, like your friend Venus....She’s your friend right?” He smiled at her and wondered why she hadn’t picked a location other than the boys’ bathroom.

Nima Pahlavi
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Boy's Bathroom | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL