Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Swings
Stella Silvera
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 03:22 AM

Sly 2nd Year

Nicknames / Stella, Ella, El

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 261

FC / Sabrina Carpenter

HalfBlood / Single / Unplotted

Stella scooted over more, sensing Theo's hesitation to sit, so she could make more room for him. "I really hope you don't mean that. She looked across the lawns and over to the lake there were a few couples over there as well.

"My father lives in Brasil. My mum left us early on. Stella nodded. "Yes I remember you saying your father is from Brasil. I'm sorry about your Mum. Mine also left early. I know nothing about her and most of the time I just tell people she's dead because it's easier than having to explain she left. Stella had turned through her response to take her eyes away from Theo and she started to trace the wood grain in the arm of the swing.

"It's nice your family took you in but why doesn't your father just move to England? Or is that where you live and you stay with your family while you're here at Hogwarts?" As Stella spoke she felt like her question didn't make sense but that was the trouble with words, you couldn't take them back.

Theodore Newell

--------------------
user posted image
Beautiful Siggy made by Audrey Evans ❤️
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Theodore Newell
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 04:24 PM

Puff 3rd Year

Nicknames / Theo

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 119

FC / Hunter Parrish

Pureblood / Nope / unplotted

"We could start a club," Theo rolled his eyes when she mentioned her mother left, too. "I don't know much about mine either. I usually just say that I never knew her and people look with pity." It hurt, sometimes, but he got used to not having two parents in his life. He barely had the one.

"'It's tradition, Theodore, it will teach you to be self-sufficient and resourceful.'," he drew air-quotes as he spoke, mimicking his father's deeper voice. "That's what he says. Also some stuff about how he is unbelievably close to a breakthrough with the Brazilian wizarding government and Castelobruxo board of governors. His research always came first. I was... a distraction. A form of relaxation, when he was burnt out or had some extra time that needed to be filled." He was used to that, being mostly on his own, and he didn't mind - he wasn't that sociable anyway - but being dropped off at a house of a stranger, albeit related by blood, hurt. The Hufflepuff sighed. "Cousin Penelope really tries, I know she does, but she's not much of a people person either. Social skills just don't seem to run in the family." The few times they actually talked were stiff and uncomfortable. Neither of them was sure what to say, what to ask, how to act.

--------------------
user posted image

*Graphic* made by Imaginarium!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | All Loved Out | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL