Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Small Animals
Professor Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:31 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 875

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 10:51 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie was thinking about getting a pet since she was getting tired of the apartment being empty when she went home. So she was investing in a companion, or at least looking into it. She also hadn't been the most social which is entirely her fault but she wanted a friend at home.

Tag: Jaffy

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Jafreese Melony
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 11:19 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Occupation / Deputy HOH of Pukwudgie & COMC Professor

Post Count / 92

FC / Mo'nique Angela Hicks

Halfblood / Divorced / Unplotted

Jaffy enetered the shop with a list. Daphne was the queen of her apartment, and a queen could never run out of food or cute cat toys. Even if Daphne didn't even played with her old plush mouses, she seemed to be quite upset when Jaffy finally put them into the dust bin. Since then, she didn't even stopped next to Jaffy's legs to pray for a stroke. As she was thinking about a way to placate her, browing the toys, she accidentally bumped into another woman. 'Oh... I'm sorry!' - she said automatically as she knew how heavy her bum was. Then she turned around and quickly identified the person she knocked: 'Roxie...? Hello dear! How are you?'

Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 11:44 PM

Ministry Head

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie was looking at different Guinnea Pigs when someone bumped into her. She was surprised when she turned and saw her old coworker. She gave her a big smile as she was asked how she was. Jaf! it's good to see you. I'm doing alright how are you? She hadn't seen her in a while.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 12:31 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 92

Jaffy liked to see her smile, as she always seemed to be serious and reserved for her. 'Well, still in the school, keeping a close eye on the Wudgies. What are you searching for?' She had pride in her eyes at the mention of Wudgies, she treated them like her own children, and took her Deputy Head duties seriously. She checked her paper again, and decided to ask for a little help. 'What kind of game would you buy for a finicky cat who's actually mad at you?' - she asked, hoping that her question didn't sound stupid. Unfortunately, she didn't know the sweet, furry Daphne, but in her case being mad at a human was absolutely imaginable.

Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 01:13 AM

Ministry Head

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie had been more relaxed since she had lost her professorship but she was taking this time to figure out herself. She had jumped straight from one job to another hopping right over her husband's death. That's good, someone has to keep an eye on those kiddos. Me, something to make the house less empty for now. She knew that there was something going on with her more than an empty house but that wasn't meant for someone she used to work with in a pet store. Game? I wouldn't go the game route. I'd get it its favorite treat, a new collar, and put on it's favorite music or movie. Then just sit and wait for the thanks but that's the perspective of a person who's never had a cat. She wasn't really a cat person, her husband had been allergic as had her mother but that had always been fine, a lack of a cat was not a sadness in her life.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 12:30 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 92

Jaffy didn't know much about Roxie, but she was sure that it wasn't an accident that she lost her professorship at school. Maybe she'd tried this job out, and it didn't fit her well. 'What about a Djungarian hamster? Those little buddies are cute and friendly!' - she said, pointing to the little furry ones. 'By the way, what are you doing now, that you left the school? Did you find a better job?' - she asked tentatively, hoping that the question wasn't too indiscreet.
Hearing her advice, Jaffy broke into a wide smile: 'That's a really-really good idea! I can't belive that you don't know cats at all... you should be a cat whisperer!' - she exclaimed, trying to find out which treat would Daphne like the most.

Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 08:05 PM

Ministry Head

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie liked the idea of a hamster though she hadn't really had that in mind. Though a hamster would be easier to maintain than what she'd originally had in mind, and they were cute. That's not that bad of an idea. She smiled as she looked at the animals before she heard the question she was slightly dreading since it was a little tough to explain. I'm taking some me time if that makes sense, trying to figure out what I want, though I do miss the school now that I'm gone. She was a little more relaxed as she said that Roxie had given some good ideas for handling the cat. Everyone's always been allergic until recently, never had a chance. She shrugged since it wasn't truly her style anyway.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 06:27 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 92

Jaffy nodded, feeling a bit worried for Roxie. She didn't want the feeling to appear on her face, but she just couldn't keep it just locked inside. 'I can totally understand it dear, sometimes we'd all need a little break to think our lives over!' - she said and managed to change her expression into an assuring smile. She had the same feeling, lying in the hospital bed, hoping to recover from the almost lethal injury caused by her own husband... thank Merlin, now only ex-husband!
She took some steps to reach the 'cat section' of the shop, taking a box of meat-filled crackers for Daphne. Arriving, she asked Roxie again: 'Sooooo... will you take that cute hamster home?' - she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wizard of Paws | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL