Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Witch of the Month
Roseanne Virelli
Quote of the Month
Paxton Virelli
Couple of the Month
Alec Lancaster & Dulcinea Whitfield
Class of the Month
Potions
Professor of the Month
Penelope Hawkins
New Student of the Month
Stella Silvera
Adult of the Month
Gerrick Lancaster

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Jaffy's Halloween Party, for Ilvermorny colleagues
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 10:56 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Pukwudgie HoH & Astronomy Professor

Post Count / 420

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

"Yes I'm from London in fact I'm a recent graduate from Hogwarts are you from London youself? Nice to meet you Alexander and it's pretty interesting how you're teaching no-maj studies." Iris liked how she was getting to know her fellow coworkers. She wasn't sure if he was from London or not so she thought that she would ask. She asked him "out of curiosity what made you decide that you wanted to teach no-maj studies?" She gave the other woman a smile as she asked "what is your name?" She also wondered what the other woman taught at the school.

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by debs graphs
PM
^
Professor Simone De Villiers
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 12:22 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Occupation / Dance Professor

Post Count / 83

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Pureblood / Engaged / plotted

Moni just needed to get herself together before attempting to join in a conversation. She wished Dex would hurry ihis little sorry arse over here and at least made her feel less stupid as she felt right now. She forced a smile as Iris adressed her and repled: ”Hi Iris, I am Simone De Villiers, I teach Dance... We were in our last year at Hogwarts together, Iris...and er, thanks...You don’t look bad yourself...” Really, Moni? Was that all you could come up to say? she thought almost facepalming herself. No wonder the girl didn’t have friends, well other than her fiancé, but that didn’t count, did it?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 08:17 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Occupation / Wampus DHOH/Arithmancy Professor

Post Count / 52

FC / Melissa Rauch

No-Maj Born / Single / Unplotted

Felicity was quite intrigued, "So you're trying to take muggle technology and enhancing it with magic for our benefit?" she asked to make sure she understood. Before he could respond back though a fellow colleague stepped forward. “Hi Iris, I’m Felicity. I’m the Arithmancy Professor and Dhoh for Wampus. It’s nice to meet you too.[/color] she smiled, only slightly bummed they were intruped. When Iris mentiond Simone Felicity couldn’t help look at the girls ring. It was very beautiful.

--------------------
user posted image
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Professor Jafreese Melony
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 02:30 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Occupation / Deputy HOH of Pukwudgie & COMC Professor

Post Count / 43

FC /

Halfblood / Divorced / Unplotted

Jaffy, coming back from the kitchen, clapped her hands as Felicity opened the bottle of champagne, she also took a glass of it. 'What a wonderful drink, Alex! Next time you should bring more of it!' - she said, laughing. She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled meaningfully as she was watching Felicity and Alex talking, who seemed to shar the same kind of interests about Muggle technology.
When she realized how upset Moni became, Jaffy quickly joined her and Iris. 'Don't worry dear, I bet he wants to look perfect, only to surprise the woman of his life!' - she said and winked. Then excused herself and drew Moni a bit aside from everyone. 'If you want to talk about it, we can have a private cocktail at the Minibar, darling. Jaffy is here to help. I'm already after a divorce, so I know this and that about marriage and stuff!' - she said silently, hoping she can calm her young colleague down.

Professor Simone De Villiers

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Emma Baldwin
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 08:15 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Ems

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 36

FC / Bella Hadid

Half-blood / Single / Unplotted

Emma didn't have her doubts about coming to the party but what took more time than expected was deciding on a costume. Being pretty was an easy job but trying to think of a costume that would both fit her and look Halloweeny was hard. Finally deciding on something like a Greek God trying to be a Cleopatra, Emma apparated in front of the place in the baggy dress. Well, it wasn't that baggy but she would rather wear something tight because she was working out every damn day for that body. "Hey, Jaffy!" She called out once she was in the house, throwing an arm around her friend for a quick hug. "Oh man, the place looks awesome." She added before placing the plate in her hand to the side of the table. "So it isn't much but thought I should do something, I'm only good at cookies." She explained with a shy smile and turned to look at the others in the room. Alex was there and for some reason, it made her nervous inside. Giving him and others a nod, she tore her eyes off him and turned back to Jaffy.

cookies
costume
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL