Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Paulinas Sorting Moment
Paulina Stormbreak
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 04:15 PM

Unsorted

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1

FC /

/ /

1. CHARACTER FIRST AND LAST NAME: Paulina Stormbreak

2. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HOGWARTS SCHOOL ONLINE: I was there two or three years ago, I lost the information of my old account completely and thusly am creating this one.

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHARACTERS AT HOGWARTS SCHOOL ONLINE? KEEP IN MIND, WE CAN TELL IF YOU'RE LYING. I do yes but my account is one I no longer have memory of the information to get into, plus it's been over two years I believe and I'm not sure if it's even still active. I went by the name Haven Ryder.

4. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES? Of course, had to be sure I remembered it all.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES? Nope, it all makes sense to me.

6. WHAT IS THE SECRET PHRASE?(ITS IN THE RULES! *Hint* Google is not your friend. SECRET PHRASE RECEIVED BY C. H. NELLUNA LUFKIN

7. HAVE YOU EVER ROLEPLAYED BEFORE? IF YES, HOW MANY YEARS? Roughly 5 years now I believe.

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ON A HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY BOARD? Yep

9. HOW OLD ARE YOU? CHOOSE ONLY ONE.
d] 21+, and counting!

10. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A WRITING SAMPLE HERE: This is simply a random piece I wrote for another board, I figured I could use this to represent my skills as a writer and role player. If this isn't what you seek please by all means let me know.

Tired she was of listening to everyone gripping and groaning about the need for a royal to help save them, petty sheep Pandora thought to rely on anyone but themselves. Expecting help from anyone without offering something in return, this wasn't the Navajo way. Thusly as they all debated and argued she stepped back far from the others, opening the door of the lounge and stepping softly outside of it. She didn't have everything that would be required for this, however Pandora couldn't sit around without at least trying something even without the incentive of gold. Thusly she began removing each article of clothing for the energies inside the fabrics were tainted by the negative vibes of the lounge. Folding them neatly she placed them on the seat of the caravan as Deadclaw; a massive black panther, far larger then an average being the same size as that of a mule with pitch black fur and faded grey spots, his eyes were right now glowing an unearthly blue as he came through the veil between the dead and the living, bringing drift wood in his jaws to sit down at her feet. "Many thanks Deadclaw, we will need an offering to appease the Great Spirit I just don't know for sure what... " It hit her in seconds just what kind of offering would benefit, since Pandora is asking for such a massive favor she needed to give up a massive part of herself and that was the pelt of a golden dragon which belonged to her mother. With a heavy heart she glanced tenderly over to Deadclaw, "You know where I hid it, hurry back as I set up the fire."

With a deep growl Deadclaw seemed to step back into the shadows, disappearing once more as Pandora turned on her bare heels and walked around to the back of the caravan, throwing open the doors to climb in and grab a few items she'd need for the flames. Gathering white sage to protect against negative spirits, lavender for its calming feel, turquoise dust for protection and sweet grass for its protection as well as a sweet offering so the Great Spirit would be more inclined to accept her offering. Once bagged she proceeds to hop out of the caravan, her two horses Rose and Rumple nearby munching on some grass not far off and seeing this pushed her resolve for this kingdom, this realm she wished to become her new home and Pandora didn't want to see another world crash like her tribe did. This was why she walked calmly over to the logs which were set up by Deadclaw having returned with the golden pelt over his back, opening the bag she held and first tossed the dust of the turquoise stone in the air, using draconic to pray, 'relgim di thrae si relgr wux ekess ve, wer trekis batobot majakic udoka tobor vur vaeriri boga hesi thaczil si tor dout letoclo.' (element of air i call you to me, the breath that gives us life and dances across our land i ask your help.) In answer the wind caressed her face, blowing the dust gently onto her hair and across her bare skin both cleansing her as well as protecting her. Some of the dust swirls into a small tornado before landing across the logs.

11. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW AS YOUR CHARACTER, CHOOSE ONLY ONE ANSWER PER QUESTION.

Sorting quiz received by C. H. Nelluna Lufkin

This post has been edited by Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin: Jul 11 2018, 03:21 AM
PM
^
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 03:21 AM

Ambassador

Nicknames / Nellie

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 786

FC / Alicia Keys

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

Hello!
    Welcome to Hogwarts School Online. We hope you have a very magical experience and, more importantly, you have loads of fun in our community! Good luck on a fast and fun approval process.

As we wait for those frayed cogs of the sorting hat's interior to spit out an answer, I would love to see an example of your writing! Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about Roleplaying, if you are unfamiliar with it.

So, without further ado, would you please share in writing how your character would respond to the following scenario. Feel free to include thoughts, spoken words, and even background information about your character or the environment, if you feel so moved.

The sorting ceremony has begun, all the first years including you line up to be sorted.... as your name is called what happens next?

I look forward to reading about it!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | HOGWARTS SORTING | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL