Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Ruins
Headmistress Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 05:27 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 759

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

*+:。.。 Ruins 。.。:+*

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 07:35 PM

Wampus Prefect

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 23

FC /

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate decided to relax outside after classes, as the weather was still fine enough. She already wore her cap boots. On the one hand, they looked cool, on the other hand, she was prepared for autumn rains with it. She sat down next to the ruins, and enjoyed the sunlight on her face. Now, she decided not to take that prefect thing too seriously, as they didn't mean to offend her with that badge. That was rather some kind of acknowledgement. She took Jax out of the pocket of her robe to play with him.

user posted image

Giorgio Landi
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 03:14 AM

Thunderbird Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 6

FC /

/ Not Telling /

A prefect? Really? Who in their right mind would give Giorgio that much power? He knew for a fact that he wouldn't even allow himself that much. But what could it hurt, right? He was only a third year thunderbird after all. And he had Venus and the other relatives watching over him to make sure that he doesn't burn the school down. So that's something. It felt decent outside, so he thought it to be fine if he went to do some exploring. Which Giorgio loved to do. Making his way to the ruins, the thunderbird noticed that there was some female already there. Well just wonderful. He noticed some kind of rodent by her, and crept up slowly. You are aware that there's a rodent here, right?. He was half shocked that she wasn't freaking out or anything.
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 11:59 AM

Wampus Prefect

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 23

FC /

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate suddenly heard a boy's voice. She looked up and started to laugh. Her sudden move frightened her rat a little bit, making him run back immediately to her pocket. 'Oh, man... It's my pet! Do you think I can sit here, calmly, without realising a random rat in my lap...?' - she answered preachingly to the T-bird. She tried to make Jax calm down a little bit, then looked back to the boy. As she looked at him more carefully, she realised the same damn badge on his robe. 'Is there any prefects' gathering here that I didn't know about?' - she asked with an innocent expression.

Giorgio Landi
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:18 AM

Thunderbird Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 6

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Ugh. Who on earth would have a rat as a pet? Did the girl know where IT came from? For all she knew, it could have carried a little disease with it. Maybe. Oh. A pet. You sure it isn't food? You know. I hear that rat stew tastes pretty amazing.. Giorgio wasn't a fan of stew as it was. But it was kind of fun for him to threaten her little animal thing. Watch it just scurry off. He eyed her cautiously before shaking his head with a grin. No. Looks like you missed the meeting by an hour. Too busy with your rat, I suppose?. Typical. Enjoy the things company and not fellow prefects. Hmph.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Woods | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL