Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Lesson One, Make Sure You Are Signed Up First!
Roxie March
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 08:11 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation / Ministry Head Lvl 5

Post Count / 43

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie was excited about her first lesson at Ilvermony and she was excited to begin teaching. She was planning on the first lesson to be simple and give the kids a feeling of the class. She had set up the blackboard with four different columns with each house at the top, a four-part t-chart. She was mainly going to have the students introduce themselves and get to know each other with an introduction to the topic they would be studying near the end of the class. She then wrote her name under Horned Serpent since that was her alumni house.

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Chancelor Aillil
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 03:42 PM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 15

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Chancelor plopped down in the back of the room. He was here because his elders had picked his classes for him. It had been centuries since the last time they had a skin walker in his tribe and those sensitive to the "Other" had deemed it prudent to learn certain things. Whether it was just superstitious old mutterings, or if maybe there was a trace of a seer in them, it was decided that he would learn the old things. He wanted to do more! There were things that he could learn to gain power, to create and destroy. Things he could learn to rule.

Oh well, maybe he'd be good at it and it wouldn't actually be working. Still though, a small smirk crossed his face. Still he could always do extracurricular learning.
PM EMAIL
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 11:13 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara walked in and sat down in a random seat in the back of the classroom. She took out her textbooks and all of the other supplies that she needed for the class and placed them out in front of her. She noticed another student who seemed to be in the same house as her. She wasn't really in the mood to socialize so she just sat in her seat and waited for class to start. She had no idea what the lesson was going to be about so she had to wait until she heard from the professor about it.

--------------------
user posted image

made by winterfall@shadowplay
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:38 AM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation / Ministry Head Lvl 5

Post Count / 43

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie was excited to see the students arrive, ready to help them get to know each other and for her to get to know them as well. She looked at the room with only a few students and sighed looking at the clock and knowing it was time for her to get started with the lesson. She looked at the board and then at the students and smiled at the students. Alright everyone! I'm a new Professor,
Professor March. I will be teaching you Ancient Runes but first I would like to know who I am teaching. So we are going to go around the room and you are going to tell me your name, house, and a factoid of your choice about yourself. I'll start, I'm Professor March, I was a HOrned Serpent in my Seven years here, and I just left a journalism career to begin teaching.
She then listened as the students introduced themselves, writing their name under the category that was topped with the name of their house.

((OOC: If you are arriving late write as though you have been here the whole time. If you write in that you are late you will lose house points and can earn a detention. I was going to give points for the most creative factoids but since there are currently only two in the lesson I don't see the point))

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Pensieve | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL