Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Buffet Line
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 05:34 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 238

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 10:11 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

Pureblood / Not Telling / Unplotted

Ryker was in the mood for some food after he had his cigarette. He really should have socialized with more people other than his friend Cleo. He didn't really see anyone else here so he had nothing to worry about. He liked when it was quiet but not when it was too quiet. So he thought about sending a note to someone he hadn't really talked to recently. He finally decided on sending a note to a fellow that he had seen in one of his classes Maria and asked him if he wanted to join him at the buffet line.
Matia Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 02:59 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Food! Matia needed Food! He had been engrossed in yet another magical creatures book and had to stop himself from reading as he heard his stomach growl quite loudly and that’s when he received an owl from Ryker, a cute boy he had noticed in a few classes. Reaching the Buffet, he blushed as he thought of the dreamy boy. His heart racing as he saw him there, he could not muster up the courage to speak and tripped on his own feet, sending his body to the ground making him look like an idiot. He was blushing so hard as he got up that he wanted to turn around and leave.

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 05:08 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

"Hi there thanks for getting my owl I remember you were in one of my classes but I didn't realize how gorgeous you were until now." Ryker blushed as he was sure that he made a fool of himself in front of Matia. He was going to get himself a plate of food before turning to Matia and said "I'm so sorry about that I didn't mean to make a fool of myself in front of you." He was sure that he made a horrible first impression for the boy. He wasn't sure what the boy thought or what the boy was going to do.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 01:47 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati’s face was now bright red. Did he really hear the boy call him gorgeous? Wow! He thought the boy apologizing for that was so darn cute. He bit his lip as he saw Ryker’s face turn red as well. ”Er... thanks? I’ve never been called gorgeous before....” He looked at the boy slightly melting. He reached out to get a plate for himself and had to go around Ryker to do so and ended up slightly brushing himself against the othwr boy. It sent shivers down Mati’s spine just to be this close to a dude.

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 12:03 AM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

Ryker thought that Matia had people call him gorgeous all the time because of how good looking he was so he was surprised when he found out that his initial thought wasn't the case. "You're welcome" he said as he went around the boy to get himself a plate of food to eat. He thought that maybe he should invite the other boy to eat lunch with him so that maybe they could get to know each other. The only thing that he knew about the other boy was that he was in one of his classes. "Did you want to eat lunch together and maybe get to know each other."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 03:31 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia gave Ryker a shy smile as Ryker said ‘you’re welcome’. He was really trying to calm himself down so he wouldn't do anything stupid like tripping in front of that cute boy, but Mati was feeling nervous right now. As Ryker asked him if he wanted to eat together and get to know each other better, Mati stared straight into the boy’s dreamy eyes and said: ”Sure. I’d love to kiss you too....oh er get to know you, yeah....totally what I meant...” Mati wanted to crawl under a table or something. Did he really say that out loud? How embarrassing!

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 01:40 AM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

Ryker sheepishly smiled as he thought that it was cute and he was thinking about how he would want to kiss Maria as well but it would have been weird to say it out loud. "There's no need to be embarrassed about saying it I thought it was cute and actually I was thinking the same thing."He felt embarrassed as he was thinking about what if he freaked Matia out by saying that he was thinking the same thing. He figured that it would have been better to get to know Matia more before going ant further with it all.
Matia Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 01:56 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia was relieved when Ryker didn’t seem to be too shocked over what he just blurted out. Once he replied he was thinking the same thing, Matia was surprised. He hadn’t expected the other boy’s reaction to be like this. A small smile started creeping up Mati’s lips and he felt blood rush to his cheeks. ”I didn’t mean to blurt that out...” and ran a hand through his hair before moving forward, taking food to put on his plate trying not to spill anything. ”I think I’m all set with food, are you ready?” He flashed Ryker a smile, his heart threatening to come out of his chest.

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 11:31 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

"Yes I'm ready do you have a preference on where you would like to sit? I'm willing to sit anywhere you'd like." Ryker was only saying what he felt when he responded to what Matia blerted out. He had a sheepish smile on his face and held his plate with his right hand and ran his fingers through his hair with his other hand. He thought that maybe they could do something where they ask each other questions in order for them to learn more about each other. "So did you want to do something like twenty questions so that we could learn more about each other?"
Matia Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 02:19 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matt pointed to a spot far on the left and said : ”I usually sit over there...If you want...” Seeing Ryker run a hand through his hair made Matt want to do the hair with his own fingers. Dang, he was so sexy. He blushed a bit at the proposition but agreed to it as he reached the spot he had mentioned earlier. ”Sure, why don’t you start with the questions? Anything really...”

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 08:26 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

One of the questions that he wasn't going to ask was why Matia was so cute. "Why don't you start by telling me more about you?" Ryker shook his head as he thought that the question that he had asked Matia was simple but it got it started. He was sure that the questions were going to get interesting as they went along. Besides he thought that Matia would want to learn more about him too. He took a bite of his food while he waited to see what Matia's answer would be. There was something that he was meaning to say but he thought that he would get his chance soon.
Matia Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:16 PM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia sighed at that darn question. He hated talking about himself. After all that did end up being awkward last time he did so in DADA Class. He looked at Ryker and said: "Well, I'm the oldest of four boys. I have an identical twin named Damiano. My parents died a few years ago and I live next to my cousins home with my brothers since. I enjoy reading about magical creatures and might be a magizoologist once I graduate...We'll see if that happens...What about you?" There. Mati said mire than he expected to. That was a good start, wasn't it? He was wondering what Ryker was thinking about right now.

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 07:33 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 37

FC / Thomas Doherty

Sighing Ryker said "I'm so sorry for the loss of your parents I couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose my parents." It probably wasn't what Matia might have wanted to hear but it was how he felt. "I have a smaller family then it's just me and my parents. My parents were supposed to have twins but it ended up failing and I plan on becoming a professional quodpot or quidditch player when I graduate but a magizoologist sounds pretty cool." He never liked to talk about that unfortunate situation with his parents. He thought that Matia maybe Matia might want to know more about him than what he was telling him.
Matia Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 04:00 PM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Definitely what Matia didn't want to hear, but he kept quiet and ate some of his food as he listened to Ryker. "You should have had a twin?", he asked unsure if he understood correctly and then he blushed thinking Ryker might not want to talk about it. "Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that...Do you play quodpot or quidditch? Well, since you mentioned wanting to be a professional player....I am assuming you do..." Could this get even more awkward for Mati? He felt like his brains left whenever he tried to speak to the handsome dude Ryker was.

Ryker Carson
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Great Hall | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL