Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Giant Tree
Headmistress Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 04:38 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 860

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

*+:。.。 Giant Tree 。.。:+*

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:09 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC /

/ Single /

Leone wanted to relax and read a book out in the open so he brought his favorite book and a jar of cookies. He needs peace and relaxation. As soon as he sat down under the shade of the biggest tree he can find, he opened the book and started reading. He can't remember the last time he had the calmness surround him and it genuinely made him in a lighter mood.

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 09:59 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy was finally here! FINALLY she was so excited she nearly had been skipping ever since she arrived at Ilvermorny. She always wished to join her siblings since being the little one being alone at home really sucked. Determined to explore as much as she could as soon as she got free time she ran down onto the grounds just to find her cousin sitting underneath a tree reading. She sighed and rolled her eyes "boring" she muttered to herself from afar before the girl approached him. "LEOO what are you readinng?" she asked with puppy eyes.

Leone Landi
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 11:17 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC /

/ Single /

Leone was startled when Addy suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He must've been too immersed with the book that he didn't realized she approached. He smiled at his favorite niece. It's a cookbook. I'm trying to memorize the procedures and find out where I can find the ingredients. You know, so I can cook more foods for you. Addy, being the youngest, have a soft spot for Leone. He just can't help but be soft with her.

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 09:27 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy cheeres " oh my god yes please the school food is horrible, mom and dad cook wayy better i miss there food actually" she said sighting a little, resting her head onto the shoulder of her cousin while looking into the book he held in his hands. "I miss my bedroom, and Mama and Papa, and our house and the stay dog from down the street which i always feed. Who will feed him now when i'm not there anymore ?!" she quietly admitted to him. She didn't think it would be like this. At home she missed her sisters and cousins and here she missed her parents and home specially since she hasn't been away from her parents for that long ever before.

Leone Landi
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 12:29 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC /

/ Single /

Aww, little Addie was feeling homesick. Leone actually sensed it from her statements. He patted the little girl on her head. You'll get used to it, Addie. It's only your first year here. You have years to get used to being away from aunt and uncle. He tried to comfort her. And don't worry about the food. I'll cook you the best dishes! He said winking at her and shaking the book in front of her as if to highlight that he's already working on it. However, I didn't know you were feeding a stray dog. He said, raising an eyebrow. What if it bites you? You shouldn't go near stray animals. He might be a bit protective of her but she's like his little sister and the idea of a stray animal biting little Addie isn't an idea he liked. He is mortified at the thought actually.

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Lawns | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL