Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Opening, everyone's invited!
Flare Courtney
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 02:23 PM

Claw 7th Year

Nicknames / Flare

Age / 16

Occupation / Silently Observing and Judging

Post Count / 76

FC / Sadie Robertson

Half / Single / Unplotted

Flare was concentrating on not humiliating herself by being emotional when Gerrick approached. It startled her and that was made obvious by her little whimper. She took deep breaths before answering. I-I'm fine. Y-You? She lied. Well, she's physically fine but she can't say the same emotionally. She was anxious about this whole meeting and she could feel her face was hot. It must be red as a tomato. Great. Because we badly needed Tomato Flare right now. Flare felt her face became hotter when Gerric presented her a gift. She took the gift, an amused expression on her face as she stared at it. T-thank you. She stuttered. It wasn't just a watch to be worn to make your wrist pretty. It has so many functions and Flare liked that Gerrick elaborated the functions rather than just present the watch blandly. It was more than beautiful. This is the kind of gift Flare wants to receive, not just bodily displays. If Gerrick had given her a diamond necklace, she would never have used it unless for the Lancaster parties. She followed her father's pursuit and sat down. She tried to think of something to start a conversation but she, being an introvert, didn't know how to communicate well with people. Y-you wanted to talk? She asked. She also wanted to talk with him. She had so many questions. So many. But she was afraid she might pour her heart out and leave the place with it broken.

Gerrick Lancaster

--------------------
user posted image
Found it on Google so credits to whoever owns it
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 07:51 PM

Wampus Prefect

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 26

FC /

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate was satisfied with the outcome of her little plan. So it seems Ilver is the only school in the US. And a Wudgie friend can come in handy, especially when I get hurt. - she thought absent-mindedly.
'I'm from Boston, Massachusetts... and this is my first UK trip. - she said and chuckled as she saw how Charlie was shaking her fists with excitement. - I'm not too excited about classes... except for D.A.D.A. I want to become a better dueler, you know.' - she said and decided to order another mignon, but this time she chose a green one.

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 08:19 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 35

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

"Oh Boston!? I Have some cousins from there. Went last Christmas to see them. My mom's sister. I love the winters there." Dispite her love of horse back riding, which she mainly did in the spring and summer, winter was her favorite season.

Kate let her know that she wasn't too excited for the classes. "Yeah, I get that. You have to take on e all the Same classes again. Defence against the dark arts is cool, I much more prefer Herbology and Potions I think. I find the magical plants cool and how they affect potions." She smiled as Kate ordered another pastry must have meant she felt comfortable around Charlie.

Kate Babson
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 09:33 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 26

FC /

Kate listened to Charlie speaking as she was eating her green mignon. Her mouth was covered with little pieces of green icing. She tried to clean it with her quite used napkin so that she can answer without spitting some green stuff on the other girl. 'I bet you like cokking, don't you? For me, Potions is like cooking... but it's much more disgusting... but I have to admit, the outcome can be cool if you do it right.' - she explained, but she wasn't patient enough to like Potions. She her inside warrioir preferred immediate actions. That's why she liked D.A.D.A., Charms and all classes where she could learn spells, charms, jinxes, hexes... those more or less useful things she can use, when she gets into trouble. After remaining silent for quite a long time, Katie decided to sum this up for Charlie: 'I like classes where we learn and use spells... if only we could use tem at home too...!' - she said, and her mind already wandered home, imagining how easy her life could be wih the usage of magic.

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:26 AM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 35

FC / Annalise Basso

Charlie watched the younger girl eat her green pastry. She looked around wondering if anyone was watching them and chuckled, it just meant the girl was enjoying herself. Charlie did end up handing her one of her extra napkins though.

'I bet you like cokking, don't you? For me, Potions is like cooking... but it's much more disgusting... but I have to admit, the outcome can be cool if you do it right.'

"Um..I'm not the best cook actually..My Dad does all the cooking at home...he's a Chef." It was true, charlie never cooked because her dad always would. It was truly his Passion. But he had always been profiant in Potions himself.

'I like classes where we learn and use spells... if only we could use tem at home too...!'

Charlie groaned in agreement. "Yes!! I totally agree! Both my parents are magic and 2 of my older brothers. So there's magic all the time. It kills me I can't use it too."

Kate Babson
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 07:07 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 26

FC /

Kate let out an evil laugh. She had some ideas to annoy elder brothers. 'Don't you like to punch them in the face, when they do it?' - she asked, even if she knew that punching someone in the face isn't such a good idea, especially when it comes to siblings. She didn't have any siblings, and couldn't find any close friends yet who she could consider as some kind of brother or sister. 'You should threaten them, that they will be sorry for it when you become seventeen!' - she said and laughed again. She scratched her head, then wiped away some locks of blonde hair from her face. 'I can't understand this rule... At least those who live in a magical family should be allowed to use magic at home... and thinking about your bros... Being an adult doesn't mean that they wouldn't do mishcievous things...' - she frowned.

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 01:12 AM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 35

FC / Annalise Basso

'Don't you like to punch them in the face, when they do it? She blinked, taking the last bite of her Eclair and wiping her mouth. "When they do it? You mean magic? not really, but it is pretty annoying."

You should threaten them, that they will be sorry for it when you become seventeen!'

Charlie laughed along with Kate though becoming slightly worried by the girls' violent tendency. "I mean I'm sure I have before but they don't use magic around me to throw it in my face. My other older brother is a muggle so it must be much worse for him. All of us are magic except him."

Charlie looked down at the table and frowned. She hated that her older brother Alex wasn't able to do what the rest of the family could. He never got to go to Ilvermorny, he went to a muggle Private school, he lived at home with Mom and Dad.

'I can't understand this rule... At least those who live in a magical family should be allowed to use magic at home... and thinking about your bros... Being an adult doesn't mean that they wouldn't do mischievous things...'

"I can agree with that, I mean all those adults who end up in prison for misusing magic?"

Kate Babson
PM
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 06:21 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

Alec knew this was important to his father, he could speculate as why but he wouldn't dare say it. Besides it gave Dulci a reason to get dressed up so he was all for it, even though she complained the whole time. She wasn't showing yet no matter what she said, and Alec would be elated when she finally was. She was pregnant with his child and he was absolutely over the moon about it, he couldn't manage to keep his hands off her stomach even though it was absurd and silly this early on. Alec spotted her as soon as he arrived, and swept her into his arms in a flourish and planted a kiss on her lips. "Are you alright darling?" He asked gently, after he'd released her lips. He looked around, there was quite a crowd here. He couldn't believe how well this was going for his father but the man was nothing if not a shrewd businessman.

Attire

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Gerrick Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 08:53 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rick

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 161

FC / -

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Gerrick felt a little bad for startleing her and tried to softly smile it away and sighed a little since he wasn't blind because the way she stuttered and looked at him he knew that she wasn't that well actually. "I'm okay" he answered. Okay could be everything he wasn't fine but he wasn't really feeling bad either. He had to hold back a little chuckle at the fact that the girl turned red like a tomato and just tried to ignore the fact. "You really don't need to be nervouse" he said calmly when he heard her thank him for the watch. "as long as you don't jump around tables here and insult people everywhere you are fine" he tried to calm her down knowing that she probably couldn't be worse than Daniels brats who had the tendency to be rather rude to people most of the time even though he loved his nieces and nephews.
Gerrick sat down with her and a waiter came over bringing them a menue and asking if they wanted to drink something. Gerrick ordered himself a large glass of water since he didn't want to drink alcohol right now and wasn't a fan of soda or something like that . Once the Waiter was gone getting both their drinks he turned back to Flare. "Well i know this situation is weird for both of us, but somehow we'll have to get through this" he said calmly. " I want to get to know you since you are essentially my daughter and i know i've been a horrible father for not being there all those years i'm deeply sorry but please forgive me , considdering the fact i didn't even know i'm a father" He took a deep breath, this was way harder than it seemed when he thought about what to say earlier that day. "you're a part of this family now and i'm gonna try my best to make you feel like it too" Gerrick was nervouse too he didn't notice that his one hand was playing with his watch a little while he talked to her. "If there is ANYTHING you want or need to know, see, do or have tell me. I also wanted to ask if you would like to go on a little holliday trip during your next break, wherever you wanna go just us to have some bonding time " The waiter brought their drinks and dissapeared quickly again and gerrick took a sip which helped his dry thoat and he chuckled a little. "i'm actually pretty proud that you're a Ravenclaw do you know that? it's not common in this family, 90% here are slytherins"

Flare Courtney
PM EMAILAOL YAHOO
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Le Petit Château | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL