Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Pick Up Counter
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:40 PM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 1871

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

user posted image

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:39 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 237

FC / Blake Lively

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

You could not get a good cuppa around this city to safe your life, and it annoyed Rakel to say the least. In fact if it weren't for the fact she didn't mind coffee she would never be able to survive her visit here. New York was one of the Fashion Capitals of the world which meant she had to take a trip and get some new shoes. Graduation had been awesome, too bad now she faced pressures of getting married. To be honest Rakel was quite surprised her Father hadn't arranged one for her yet, but it would happen soon.

[[OPEN]]

--------------------
user posted image
Dee is amazing!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Kenza Rousseau
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 10:16 PM

Famous

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 14

FC /

/ /

Kenza had decided that a visit to New York might be fun, just because, why not. She had time, she had money, what other reasons were there? She knew it could be interesting to see what fashions there were without having to live in America, the strange uncultured place that it was. When she arrived, the first thing she assessed was that she was in desperate need of a cup of coffee. Walking into the first place she spotted, she stood in line behind a pretty blonde girl, smelling the coffee. "I do hope they actually know how to make coffee, these Americans." She grumbled, sleepily.
PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 02:12 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 237

FC / Blake Lively

Rakel was starting to get impatient, how long did it take to make one latte? Gods she should've gone to starbucks! She had heard from a local in a shop last night this place was by far better but thus far she was wholly unimpressed by the snails pace they seemed to be taking in producing her drink. A voice behind her startled her but she recovered quickly and gave the woman a smile, she had a French accent so she surely understood. "This is my twelfth coffee shop this week, and I see another one in my future if they don't hurry up!" She made a point to emphasize that last bit and make sure they heard it. "I'm Rakel. Nice to see someone who has good taste." She said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Dee is amazing!
PM EMAIL
^
Kenza Rousseau
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 04:05 PM

Famous

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 14

FC /

/ /

Kenza smiled, recognizing that this girl was not American immediately by her accent. She tilted her head to the side, curious as to where she was from, perhaps England? Maybe she had been one of Emile's students then. "Hmm, maybe they too have not had their coffee this morning. I will forgive slow if it is the best coffee I can find. Sometimes I find you cannot rush art, and good coffee is an art. Better than a place that burns the beans instead of roasting. Bah, disgusting." She made a face.

Kenza held out her hand to shake. "Enchanted, I am Kenza, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. And likewise. You must not be from here, you are dressed far too sensibly to have lived in America all your life." Kenza stated matter-of-factly, garnering her some glares from around the little shop as she was overheard.
PM EMAIL
^
Rakel Carr
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 06:30 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rocky

Age / 17

Occupation / Head Girl

Post Count / 237

FC / Blake Lively

The woman tilted her head and gave Rocky a funny look, perhaps she'd come off entirely too dramatic and brash but she didn't particularly care whatever anyone else thought of her. "If they are in a coffee shop and haven't had their morning coffee already then god help us all then." She replied, pinching the bridge of her nose, feeling a headache coming on. "I've been here twenty minutes." She told the other woman dryly, she was about to give up hope on her coffee. Rakel gently shook the other woman's hand because it was the polite thing to do and she wasn't raised by heathens. "I'm Bristish, so of course I have better taste and sense then these American's. I can only assume you're sensible too." She said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Dee is amazing!
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Central Perks | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL