Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Generation S., New Slytherin crew
Lola Darlington-Whit
 Posted: May 14 2018, 06:47 PM

Sly 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1

FC / Margot Robbie

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

A few years ago, there was a 'gang' of Slytherins that liked to think they ruled the corridors of Hogwarts. Now, they've all graduated and are mature adults now, which means that whole idea needs a revamp!

I'm looking for either current 6th/7th year Slytherins or newly created ones. They can be a mixture of male and female students and faces are up to the writer. For it to make sense, they need to be pureblood, rich and arrogant. Of course, they will all have their own individual traits, but you know the typical Slytherin crew I'm looking for.

Once enough people are on board, I'll close the request as too many won't work either. These characters are permanent and not for a temporary plot, so please only create one if you have the space for it.

Please remember, it's just a bit of fun...all RP should be! Lola is obviously the character I've created for this, but there is no hierarchy really within the group. We'll see what types of personalities join first and they can bounce of each other, oh and they will have gravitated towards each other in the early years, so keep in mind they've been this way a while smile.gif

If you're interested, then please post below!

CODE

Name of Character:
Current or will be new?:
Have you been active in the past few months and are you able to post once a week or so, just making your character present around the school?
Male or Female?
Any ideas on personality?
Any other comments:

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: May 14 2018, 06:58 PM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Hufflepuff HoH & Muggle Studies Professor

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Name of Character:Mauve Radley
Current or will be new?:new
Have you been active in the past few months and are you able to post once a week or so, just making your character present around the school?yes
Male or Female?female
Any ideas on personality?bitchy and princess like and arrogant
Any other comments:Nope

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by Raven Forge
PM
^
Theresa Rubel
 Posted: May 14 2018, 07:06 PM

Sly Prefect

Nicknames / Thessa, Trouble

Age / 15

Occupation / 6th year Sly, Hissing

Post Count / 507

FC / Simone Simons

Halfblood / Single / Unplotted

Name of Character: Theresa Rubel
Current or will be new?: Current
Have you been active in the past few months and are you able to post once a week or so, just making your character present around the school? Yess!
Male or Female? Female.
Any ideas on personality? Here!
Any other comments: She's only a Halfblood, but EHC winner of the last term, and Prefect in this one, so Thessa can totally turn arrogant for all her current achievements! http://i1.ifrm.com/12961/174/emo/tontonton.gif

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
user posted image / user posted image by Rosie
PM
^
Charlotte August Lovelace
 Posted: May 15 2018, 12:27 AM

Sly 6th Year

Nicknames / Charlotte/ Char

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 1359

FC / Dove Cameron

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

Name of Character: Charlotte August Lovelace
Current or will be new?: Current
Have you been active in the past few months and are you able to post once a week or so, just making your character present around the school? Yes.
Male or Female? Female
Any ideas on personality? She's the spoiled Lovelace princess who acts like a queen and loves juicy gossips and rumors. She also likes humiliating people discretely. Also, she can definitely slam anyone's achievements down. Downright proud and arrogant. She's filthy rich and everyone who's anyone should know who she is. Former prefect, twice the top points earner for Slytherin, not to mention engage to a rich, hot pureblood. She would gladly ruin the life of anyone who brings up the time she was a Puff.
Any other comments: None.

--------------------
user posted image

Sugar and Ice// Never Mix Twice// Princess// Fashion// Writer// Life
My bestfriend made that for me // Thank you Loisy!~ // My bestfriend made it for me// BE JEALOUS.

user posted image
Pretty right? LINDI MADE THIS!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Goose: How is a Lovelace life supposed to be like without a little drama ?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Ezekiel Norwood
 Posted: May 15 2018, 06:02 AM

Sly 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 16

Occupation / Mr I'm-Better-Than-You

Post Count / 82

FC / Nicholas Hoult

Pureblood / Engaged / plotted

Name of Character: Ezekiel Norwood
Current or will be new?: current
Have you been active in the past few months and are you able to post once a week or so, just making your character present around the school? yeah
Male or Female? male
Any ideas on personality? Pureblood, super-reserved, dry-witted. He's more of the quiet 'yeah, I can dance ballroom and look better than you doing it' kind of arrogant, but he can make it pretty clear when he's decided you're not worth his time. Very judgy, likes to think he can read people well. Doesn't take well to people not appreciating his contributions and contradicting him.
Any other comments: Oh yeah, he's Char's fiancé. You know, the hot, rich pureblood she mentioned.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by A. Evans!

user posted image
Dee made that!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wanted Ads | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL