Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Testing the Water, Tag: Oli
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 06:17 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

FC / "You make it sound so sweet when you lie to me."

Pure / /

With everything going on over break the last thing she should have thought about doing was going on a date, but she had promised Oliver a date and even though he knew she had a fiance now she went. She was actually excited, because before this whole mess came about she had been the one to get the player to change his game. Not many girls could say that. Pushing her fight with Damian to the back of her mind she made her way to a park. Since he had no clue where to go - which didn't surprise her because she was pretty sure he had never done this before - she decided a small picnic in one of the wizarding parks would be fine enough. Mila had owled him the address and told him not to bother bringing anything, since she had it all covered. Spreading out a blanket for them near the empty swings, she placed the basket down and went to wait for him on one of the swings. She hadn't told anyone about this meet up because she knew her family wouldn't approve and she wanted to enjoy this without worrying about them.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Candy Candy! for the wonderful signature!
Take the Oath of Fawkes with me!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Oliver Leighton
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 06:28 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Oli

Age / 19

Occupation /

Post Count / 93

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Oliver honestly was a little dissapointed of himself. He wanted to invite her to a date and yet she organized it and told him where to come. Since she said he shouldn't bring anything he felt weird on the way there. He couldn't just appear there with empty hands. Thinking about those cheesy movies he had seen with his cousin once he went to a store and got a rose and some pralines for her. Usually being quiet casual Oliver was wearing a button up shirt with a trenchcoat overneath so he wouldn't freeze. He didn't really get anything right now, after the evening at the Lancasters he thought that she had no intrest in him or whatsoever he was so mad at this Dorian...Daniel.. Da.. da whatever guy that he had to keep himself from getting up and punching him in the face, knowing mila wouldn't be pleased at all. He didn't think this date would still gonna be happening since well apparently she was engaged to a harrington. The family name was known, maybe not as much as Lancaster but so much that oliver knew that he had a shit ton of money while he wasn't a poor guy himself but he wasn't nearly as weathy as her or his family, just like his families status in society wasn't that hight and he even had a squib in the family, which he didn't really talk about. Not sure what this date was gonna be he actually was worried, which worried him even more because god, Oliver leighton was worried because of a girl. Stepping closer he saw her on the swings and immediately a small grin crossed his lips unwillingly. "Hey Mila" he said calmly giving her a small smile before pulling the chocolate and the rose from behind his back reaching it out to her. "For you" . Was there a chance for him left? maybe? He was determined to shower her that he really liked her... maybe just maybe this would show her that he cared.

Mila Alcantara
PM EMAIL
^
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 06:46 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

Pure / /

Mila grinned when he showed up rather quickly. "Glad Hermes got the owl to you quick enough. I was almost worried I would freeze out here." she said playfully eyeing the flowers. She didn't know how to react to the flowers, so she went with the respectful thing to do. "Thanks Oli." she said jumping off the swing and hugging him. She only hoped they wouldn't freeze. "You really didn't have to get me anything, especially for Christmas." she slipping her sweater sleeve up showing off one of his gifts. "It's gorgeous." she said smiling. The two of them hadn't talked about anything. Not about her sleeping with Miles and her regret for that. Or her Mum's announcement at the party. None of it and she almost didn't want to talk about it because this date was a small get away for her. "I hope you like sandwiches, Mum packed them for me and I made some sweets for us. I know it's chilly out, but if it gets too cold we can just go back to my house?" she offered with a smile. No one would be home anyways, so it's not like she would have to defend her actions.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Oliver Leighton
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:05 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Oli

Age / 19

Occupation /

Post Count / 93

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Oliver chuckled a little, her comment about the owl kinda calming him down a little and he just raised his eyebrows a little with a smirk "You know i wouldn't let you freeze in the cold" he mentioned and simply hugged her back when she hugged him, having the weird thought in his mind that she was actually engaged to some other guy, causing the vein on his forehead to stand out from supressed anger for this guy. "I know but i wanted to" He answered with a smirk and a raised eyebrow while wandering his eyes down her body to her wrist happy to see that she actually was wearing it and that she liked it remembering that this thing was pretty expensive to him and immediately bringing up the thought in his head that it probably was nothing compared to the engagement ring this other guy got her. Thought right now, looking at her Oliver got the hint and the weird feeling that she didn't want to talk about this, he didn't wanted to bring that topic up as well so he figured he'd try his best to push the whole situation back in his mind when the thought of Miles came up and he figured he'd rather not say anything as well because he didn't want to risk a fight. For a quick second Oliver was quiet surprised of himself, usually he was very up front, always right in the face if something came up and yet this girl just made him do something he usually didn't do as well without even saying anything. "You should know by now that any food is fine for me as long as it's not alive" he joked about the sandwiches and then raised his eyebrows giving her an impressed look. "you made the sweets? ookay but you don't have an evil plan to get rid of me or something? right?" Oliver answered jokingly and sat down onto the blanket next to her grinning while incautiously putting his arm around her shoulder pulling her a little closer. "i can always warm you up if you freeze" he said showing off his typical kinda cheeky, mischiveouse though sweet smirk he always did. Yup he was good at ignoring his own thoughts.
PM EMAIL
^
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:13 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

Pure / /

Mila rolled her and laughed, "I'm sure there was a time when I was annoying enough you probably would have." she admitted pulling away from him before pulling out the sandwiches. "I have no plans to poison you, but I can't vouch for my Mum. She's an evil one, must be where I get it from." she said tossing a wrapped on to him. "I have peppermint bark and chocolate covered strawberries. Not much, but it was short notice and I forgot to bake more." she said not resisting it when he pulled her to his side. Mila knew that if he didn't bring it up she would have to eventually, as much as she didn't want to they couldn't not talk about it. There was too much to touch base on, so she started digger her own grave with something simple, hoping she didn't sound bitter or jealous, because there was a time she was and she still wort of was, but now was not the time to feel like that for anyone. Even little miss perfect. "How's your family? Angie?" she asked casually, unwrapping her sandwich and taking a bite.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Leighton
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:27 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Oli

Age / 19

Occupation /

Post Count / 93

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Oliver chuckled and made a thinking face " mhmmm nah i would never let a pretty lady stand alone in the cold" his hand moved to his chest over where his heart was " it hurts that you think of me like that" Oliver mentioned jokingly before looking at the sandwiches she pulled out eyeing them suspriciously " mhm i doubt she'd risk poisoning her own daughter" he said while catching the sandwich she just had tossed over, slowly unpacking it while eyeing her and listening to what Mila had to say. "Ohh wow that actually sounds quiet good, you better be a good cheff i don't want my love for those to be destroyed" Even if they were horrible that probably wouldn't happen but Oliver was joking, trying to joke... something in between. Once he had pulled her closer his hand rested on her shoulder, playing with a few small strands of hair before it moved to rest around her waist. "My Family is fine, not much happening ... " When she asked for Angie he raised his eyebrow a little frowning "Where should i know from? I haven't seen her since...." it was clearly noticable that his jaw tensed up and he swallowed. " At the dinnger at the Lancaster manor, i found her nearly crying over miles on the grounds and cheered her up a little, or at least tried to..." Oliver confessed clearly uncomfortable abut the topic with the dinner but he knew they had to talk and apparently she knew too. "Hows your family going?" he said, his hand still resting on her waist, his thumb carresing her lightly while he took a bit of the Sandwich.
PM EMAIL
^
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:41 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

Pure / /

Mila felt her cheeks heat up and she continued to nibble on her sandwich as he spoke. She rolled her eyes, while she wasn't the best chef, sweets were her specialty. "I don't know she might. I've been sorta ignoring her lately. I don't mean to, but with everything going on I just guess I was a little upset with her." she admitted. She was still slightly upset with her mother, but now it was under different circumstances. Mainly, Mila was upset she never warned her daughter what heartbreak felt like and now Mila felt like an expert on the matter. She knew she shouldn't have moved because it would probably hurt him, but she felt weird with another guy touching her. She shouldn't have minded since Damian had practically gave her permission, but that wasn't the point. She supposed she should at least apologize to him instead of letting him try to move on. "I'm sorry." she blurted out. She was always stubborn to apologize, but she felt like he deserved it. And she didn't even want to think about how he tried cheering her up. "I shouldn't have done anything with Miles. I don't really have an excuse, I was angry at you for running back to her. For promising to give us a chance and then at the foam party... I didn't think before I did it. I never think anymore." she said scooting away from him, refusing to look at him as she pulled out a bottle of water and cracked it open. Her mouth felt dry and she didn't know what else to say.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Leighton
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 08:05 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Oli

Age / 19

Occupation /

Post Count / 93

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Oliver just sighed a little and looked at her nodding, trying to be understanding as possible and he didn't know about what she was upset but he didn't feel like digging up that stuff it was hers to tell him if she wanted to. He didn't know how having a mother was, his died about a year after giving birth to him and his father never really moved on so he never even had a girlfriend at least thats what Oliver liked to think.

All of a sudden Mila moved away and Oliver was brought back to reality and it kinda hit him hard. She wouldn't have done that before not like this. Then she appologized and Oliver didn't know what to say and looked down to the ground listening to her rambling about what happened with miles. God yes that thing he thought more about the other guy right now. After a second of silence he looked up at her, reaching out to tilt her face so she was looking at him. " I understand you being upset, i've been drunk at that foam party and i don't know, you know i'm drawn to pretty girls... and i didn't think either, but really miles?" he tried to joke a little, loosening the situation a little up but then getting back to being serious immediately "god you know i'm drawn to pretty girls but" Oliver closed his eyes for a second taking a deep breath "I was drunk and an idiot and i did something i regret and you regret the thing with miles i guess we are quit" he didn't know how to voice his thought so he just coughed to keep away an awkward silence but it was unavoidable "also I still would want to give this a chance but uhm.... you are ... the announcement... i didn't know that ..." he really didn't know how to say what he was thinking without sounding to weird but he figured he'd just be honest. "i'm jealouse. I want you, more than just for a quick thing in the prefects bathroom. It took a lot self control to not get up and punch that guy on the dinner or every time i see him around.... and i'm just doing that because i know you'd be upset and i really don't want you upset or mad at me because i can't bare it if you look at me with that look you got when you are angry at me..."
PM EMAIL
^
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 02:35 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

Pure / /

Mila frowned, she wanted to say that being drunk wasn't an excuse but she kept her mouth shut. The only real moment in her life she did something drunk was have sex with him, but that wasn't a mistake. And if he was so attracted to pretty girls, how did that not ensure that he wouldn't do it to her again? Not that they were a thing in the first place, they never made their relationship solid so technically he didn't cheat. She signed herself up for his actions and he did not disappoint. "If it makes you feel any better I didn't know about it. I didn't know about him until that dinner." she admitted. Most people thought they were in love, but they weren't - not yet, maybe not ever. "I think my family would have more upset if you punched him, but I don't know what to tell you Oli. I'm not angry, it's okay. I couldn't stay very mad at you for very long anyways. And he's not even talking to me right now, I messed up and I highly doubt he'll even want me around anymore. Guess you don't have much to worry about, do you?" she added bitterly. The idiot had grown on her and she really didn't want to admit that, least of all to Oli. She couldn't even talk to Fae about it.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Leighton
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 09:07 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Oli

Age / 19

Occupation /

Post Count / 93

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

"You didn't know about it?" Oliver looked at her and frowned. Till now he thought that she actually was with that guy or something but now things got a little clearer for him. "Is this one of those arranged thing? Did you parents do that?" He asked still a bit shocked while running hand through his hair. He really had to hold back a smile, because this meant to him that it wasn't her choice to get engaged with that guy. Maybe, but just maybe there was still hope for him. Then he looked at her again and tilted his head a little actually feeling a little bad and upset for her now. He only had heard about people getting into arranged marriages but he never thought that would happen anyone he knew. He couldn't get into his head why people would do that anyway, wasn't marriage supposed to be a love thing? not that he knew much about love but that was just what i seemed like to him. "Good god, i'm sorry" he mentioned running his hand through his hair again while looking at her, unsure what to say while he wanted to hug her but he didn't know if she would be okay with that since just seconds ago she moved away from him. "I don't really care if your family would be upset... the only person i care about if she's upset with me is you... I'm sorry for the thing at the foam party but i definitely paid for it with a broken nose delivered by yours dearly mr. Donavan." He listened actually feeling pretty good about the guy not talking to her or wanting her around but the bitter tone in her voice was clearly noticeable to him, he had known her for a while now even though he used to only bugg her all the time,but he noticed that change in her voice clearly. "i have to worry about you... because you don't seem to happy... and i'd much rather have you smiling and happy and not just some forced smile ..." Then he looked at her again and put away the sandwich he was still holding in his hand, not having taken another bit of it despite that it was actually quiet good and moved over to hug her, because he felt like he had to comfort her a little for some reason this must have been a lot for christmas for her and he couldn't imagine how it felt really specially since this was supposed to be a family holliday and what her family did there really wasn't okay.
PM EMAIL
^
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 03:34 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

Pure / /

Mila shrugged, "They did, but it's okay. I knew it was coming and to be honest it's not that big of a deal. Yeah being married so early is going to be weird, but I would do anything for my family." she admitted finishing off her sandwich. Mila watched him run a hand through his hair and she blushed remember when she had ran her hands through it. no. Not the time Mila. She was supposed to be getting over him, and for some reason she wasn't sure why she needed to get over him in the first place because he had spent all that time chasing after her, she supposed she fell victim to it. Pushing all of those feelings she didn't want to deal with, she laughed. "That sounds like Miles. But you shouldn't be mad at him. I know he does stupid things when he's mad, but he's just trying to get over Angie. Or at least I think he is. I'm not even sure, we haven't talked since the - uh - thing." she said taking the awkward pause as a chance to drink some of her water. She stiffened when he came over and hugged her, Mila wasn't used to this kind of affection from him and while it was nice, she was paranoid someone would see them. The last thing she needed was another article in the Daily Prophet about her. "I'm not happy right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy." she said furrowing her eyebrows and pulling away from him. "That probably didn't make sense, but what I mean is that there is so much going on right now that I really haven't had time to take a breather. One moment I'm planning an after party with Fae and the next I'm engaged. And I know my duty to the family, the sacrifices I have to make and it feels like a lot." she admitted, enjoying the chance to finally be able to get this all of her chest.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Leighton
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 08:20 AM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Oli

Age / 19

Occupation /

Post Count / 93

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Oliver just raised his eyebrows at her, he couldn't really believe that she was taking it just like that. "You should marry when you want to and who you want to marry and not marry when your family arranges it for you " Oliver said in a surprisingly calm and serious voice. "i get the whole thing of doing anything for the family but there are limits to this, Marriage is not one of the things you do for someone else" he said sighting a little while looking at her a little worried, he liked that girl, and one of the many things he liked about her was that she was so hard to get, and yet she was just practically gifted of by her family to some guy and she just let that happen? Oliver just nodded, not caring about Miles right now, well nor ever caring about that guy and trying to ignore the fact that she actually had sleept with him.

Once he hugged her he could feel her stiffen a little and sighed, he shouldn't do that probably and backed of pretty quickly again looking at her with a confused look on his face. "that really does't make sense" he mentioned after her comment , crooking his head a little to the side. "obiously that feels like a lot Mila because it's to much" Oliver said trying to talk some sense into her but knowing how stubborn she could be he wasn't sure if that would be like that easy. "Why do you have to marry this guy? like why is this your duty?" he didn't really understand why she thought of this as a duty and he also didn't get why her, Fae was older, so was Aria yes even miles was older than her and as much as he knew they weren't forced into an engagement... but after all he wasn't a part of that family, so he didn't know what they got up their sleeves. Pulling down his sleeves he looked at her a little once again, run his hand through his hair some kind of move he did when he was clueless and that didn't happen that often... "I don't wanna give you a lecture here... really i just want you to be happy and not just marry someone because you think it's your duty....should we go inside? it's cold, we can finish the picknik there, and if you don't wanna talk about this we can just relax a little, have a good time? get your thoughts of that topic for a bit? i can behave if you want me to..." he would have a hard time keeping his hands off of her, specially now knowing that she wasn't engaged because she was in love with that guy, because her parents arranged it. Somehow he wanted to show her that he really liked her and that he'd fight for her but otherwise he didn't want to stress her as well since he figured that she had way to much in her mind now anyways.

Mila Alcantara
PM EMAIL
^
Mila Alcantara
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 08:01 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 1271

Pure / /

Mila sighed, "I don't know. I know it sounds wrong and maybe if it was someone else I would complain, but he's not all that bad." she said with a shrug. Okay that was slightly a lie, he could be a pretty big ass, but they could work through it. "I know I don't have to do it Oliver, but with the Daily Prophet on my back it would look awful if suddenly Fae was marrying him or something. Because that would happen, if I don't do it someone else would and let's be honest, do you see Fae marrying a stranger?" she asked him amused. She sighed, she really didn't want to hear a lecture from him. She was here for a breather and to ease his thoughts. She wasn't mad at him, besides his chase for the part few years, she did enjoy having him around. "Then don't lecture me Oliver. I've heard it from enough people, please don't make me hear it from you too." she said pleadingly, giving him her best puppy dog eyes. She probably should have realized a picnic in the cold wasn't the best idea and she nodded her head agreeing with him. If she stayed out any longer she was sure the cold would get to her and she might get snippy - not the best idea right now. The last thing she wanted to do was start another fight. Mila frowned at him. "Behave." she said simply as she stood up with her basket in her hand and waving for him to grab the blanket they were sitting on. As much as she wanted to go back to the ways things were and Merlin was she tempted, she couldn't right not. Not until she figure out if Damian was really trying to talk to his parents about breaking it all off. She was many things, but a cheater was not one of them - even if the relationship was considered fake to some people. "Let's go in, my house or yours?" she asked tucking her free hand in her sweater pocket.

Oliver Leighton

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:46 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL