Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

A Camping Trip
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 09:49 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

user posted image

This seemed like the last thing a woman like Zoe would plan. And normally, she wouldn't have thought about wearing converses to a Valentine's Day trip but here she was, in her jean shorts and shirt like a sixth year Slytherin girl. There was a lot they still haven't done and they could have gone anywhere but Zoe needed some alone time with him. Alone for real. No one was camping in the place she found and so far, no one seemed to be around either. It would be just the two of them and depending on his mood, it could go perfect or turn out to be a disaster. EHC has been kicking his butt more than hers as the whole responsibility is on his shoulders so lately she didn't know what would be the best way to get him in the mood. Sitting on the bench, she played with the corners of the rectangular box. It's hearts & bears wrapping paper so neat she was actually quite proud of herself, Zoe usually sucked at wrapping anything.

outfit
Headmaster Emile Rousseau

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 04:13 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

Emile had been surprised when he got Zoe's invitation for Valentines day, and honestly a bit thankful. He had been trying to plan something for them this year, Paris had been amazing last year, but he didn't have much time to himself. EHC was a smashing success but that meant it was sucking the life out of him, literally. Thank god the kids could be with him in his office in his free time or he'd never see them. He'd been as attentive as possible to Zoe but he truly felt like he was failing her in that, he would work on trying harder. He was surprised she had wanted to go camping though, that wasn't a very Zoe like thing to do. He had all intentions of making sure she was okay when he arrived. Striding down the road to the spot she said she'd be waiting he made quick work of the path with his long legs. Spotting Zoe sitting at the picnic table, a ridiculous visual he never thought he'd see, he stopped in front of her and smiled down at her. "Hello my love."

Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 07:48 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

He wasn't failing her in any way, at least Zoe didn't feel like it which meant something because she always demanded his full attention and got moody when she doesn't get it. Of course with the EHC and being the Headmaster, he had his hands full. She tried to help the best she can, even stopped visiting his office because them in a room alone for more than fifteen minutes meant putting the responsibilities aside and neither of them needed that now. She missed him but also got time to talk about things with Izzy. Much talking and plotting and here they were, on a camping trip. She still would have preferred Paris over this but it was a change for both of them. She didn't see him coming but once he spoke up, Zoe looked up from her seat. "Hey. Everything good?" She asked before reaching up her arm to his sweater and pulling him down for a kiss instead of getting up.

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 08:54 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Just because Zoe didn't think he was failing her didn't mean it wasn't true, he wanted to be everything for her all the time and he couldn't be if he was to tied up with work to properly take care of her. All he was trying to do by bringing EHC back to the school was keep a longstanding tradition alive, not to mention it offered so much to the students that he hated not having it. Had he known it would make him a Zombie no leave him with no free time for anything he may have reconsidered bringing it back, well maybe he would've waited until next year. Had he known how she really felt about this camping trip he would've laughed, that was more like the Zoe he knew. "It is now that I'm here with you." He replied, before he was jerked down for a kiss. He wasn't complaining though, he loved when she was forceful.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 09:19 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

He loved it when she was forceful. It's funny because in only a few hours, he will regret even thinking that trait of hers is good. Once she got enough of him to last for a few more minutes, she pulled away slowly and kissed his cheek once more before turning back to the box on the table. "Open it." Zoe said, excitement clear in her voice for the first time in forever. Last time she was this excited was when she got her NEWTs results. Maybe it wasn't much to be excited about. It's not like she bought him a Rolex watch, it was just a puzzle. But one of the very few gifts she thought hard on. The 1000 piece puzzle's box didn't have the image of the puzzle like they usually do, instead, a small pink sticky note on it read I'm about to torture you. She waited for him to open the main box and pull out the other stuff out before he reached the final piece, the puzzle box, an amused grin on her lips the whole time.

other stuff & one more thing

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 09:40 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Emile would never regret anything he thought about Zoe, not from the moment he'd seen her and realized that he had to have her. What a journey to convince her they were meant to be it had been to, now that he had her he was glad he'd been able to convince her. Although she seemed like she was up to something, his suspicions had surfaced seeing where they were-Zoe didn't "rough" it at all. He handed her the gift he'd gotten for her, he'd managed that somehow, and took his own. He opened them up and arched an eyebrow at her, he really liked the looks of it. The last box he wasn't sure of but when he opened it he found it was a puzzle with some ugly floral design it appeared, which (no pun intended) was puzzling. "Do I do this now or does that come later?" He asked curiously, she had obviously put some thought into this so he'd do it her way. Looking at the part specifically for him he smirked, she was funny when she wanted to be. "I'm assuming I need to go put these on?" He asked.

Present

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 10:20 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

Zoe could do all this after dinner but that would mean waiting till then plus I'm not even calculating the time wasted for that. Yes, she was excited and this is how excited Zoe worked. Opening the box he gave her, she smiled at the pretty earrings inside. Of course, he always had to be the cutest boyfriend ever. "Awww baby, thank you." She pecked his cheek quickly when he was opening the box and got on to putting the earrings on. "Now. Sorry baby, you must finish it tonight." There were still a few hours until the sun goes down and when it does, he'd have their wands to light it up for him and candles. Lots of vanilla and chocolate scented candles. She was prepared. And excuse me, she was funny all the time, especially in conversations with her inner voice. "It says in case of emergency. You have at least a few hours for an emergency to occur. Finish the puzzle first." She demanded, taking the other stuff to the side so he has the puzzle box in front of him only. Yes it was floral and it was ugly but that's what made this torturous for him and fun for her. Crossing her legs and resting one against his, she opened one of the chocolates and put it in his mouth, an amused grin on hers as she leaned against the table to watch him. It was going to be a long night.

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 03:38 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Emile watched as she opened her earrings, he had put a lot of time trying to find the perfect pair. He kissed her hear when she thanked him, if she hadn't liked them Zoe wasn't shy and she'd have told him he fucked up...or he hoped. "They pale in comparison to your beauty Mon Cheri. You deserved them and so much more." He told her softly. She was a rare gem so beautiful and fine he didn't have words for it, and he felt like she didn't realize that. "Just tonight?" He asked with a grin. That meant he didn't have to do it at this exact second, which meant there was time for other things to pass the time. Since Emile couldn't hear her inner voice he wouldn't be able if it was funny or not, so he'd just have to trust her. "Fine, I'll do the puzzle even though you didn't give me a picture to show me what it needs to be." He debated pouting but knew no good would come of it. Sighing he sat down next to her, opened the box and dumped all the pieces out. He sorted all the edge pieces out and began assembling them, it was a slow process.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 08:32 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

Zoe doubted she would ever say she doesn't like something he picks for her, especially if it's a gift. Shouldn't the presents be about what they see fit for you and not actually something you would buy yourself? Like, Zoe wouldn't go get herself pink earrings but not because she hates the color, just that she wouldn't see herself wearing them. But Emile thought they would look good on her and she loved his taste when it comes to these things, hence loving everything he gets for her. "Compliments won't change my mind, sexy." She tried to look serious but ended up smiling. Looking down as a faint blush crept up her cheeks, she just sat there quietly and watched him look at the puzzle in front of him, a slight pout on his lips which made her giggle. "You got this." She cheered for him, this would surely be the most boring night they ever spent together, at least for him. She was having all the fun torturing him with a stupid puzzle he thought had no importance at all. "Do you want wine or will it distract you?"

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 08:59 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

While Zoe might not think she was the best gift giver Emile had to disagree, while she usually got him unconventional things they were still things he liked and appreciated. It was exactly like what he did for her, they weren't things he would necessarily buy himself but they turned out to be something useful and he was glad for them. As for her he just picked out things he knew she would look good in, doing his shopping that way made things infinitely easier. "So just because I compliment you I'm automatically trying to change your mind?" He asked, feeling a little offended. He complimented her all the time because he loved her and wanted her to know how ravishing she was not for ulterior motives. He bit his lip as he focused on the puzzle, this floral print was so ugly even his grandmother wouldn't own it and that was saying a lot. She asked if he wanted wine and he shook his head, he almost had the perimeter of the puzzle done. "No, you enjoy one though." Drinking would only distract him, he needed to finish this godawful puzzle soon so it could stop scaring his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 09:45 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

Zoe rolled her eyes, her smile fading. She had no idea what was there to be offended about yet he questioned her like that. "No, sorry." Shrugging, she got up from her place next to him. Maybe she should do something else until he gets close to finishing it. Watching him do it was something she wanted but now, she felt the need to distance herself for a little while. "Okay" She mumbled, already pouring herself a glass of wine and sitting on the part of the bench that is closer to the fire. The floral print was only to annoy him, just like every little silly thing she does in hopes to make him pout like a baby. She enjoyed it and it wasn't THAT torturous so it should be accepted as fun, right? Turning to look at how it's going every now and then, she kept drinking her wine while thinking about everything over and over.

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 01:38 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Zoe rolled her eyes and Emile chose to ignore it, no sense in starting a fight when they finally had some alone time for once. She was just trying to be nice, in her own weird Zoe way, and do something special for him. "Okay." He replied, just letting it go. She poured herself a glass of wine and Emile smiled, it would loosen her up and that might help loosen him up. Pausing in his puzzle he took one hand and used it to squeeze her knee before going back to the awful puzzle. He was sure there was some spell he could do to make it solve itself but where was the fun in that? Perhaps if he took long enough she'd get annoyed and just tell him what it was supposed to be. He managed to finish the outside of the puzzle and frowned, it appeared like it wasn't going to be very helpful.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 07:58 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

Ignoring it was the best decision he had ever made, well, it was a close second to forgiving her after the mess she created. Honestly, that made her realize how much things would suck without him. Who knew she would miss having another body on the other side of the bed? She was just fine sleeping in it alone a few years ago, what changed? The wine really helped loosen her up and she appreciated its existence once again. Him squeezing her knee made her look back at him. Finally stopping being a buzzkill, she turned in her seat and got back to watching him. He was nowhere near close to finishing it yet there was hope as he managed to finish the outer parts of it. "It's going well." Zoe mumbled, not sure if she is patient enough to wait until he finishes it all and it kinda scared her. She should force herself to wait patiently, she can do this.

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 08:17 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Emile was not trying to be mean or cruel to her when he'd froze her out during their fight at and after Disney world. Her attitude about the whole thing had been wrong and she needed to adjust it, so he had waited for her to do it. That was one moment in time he knew he couldn't be the doormat he usually was when it came to her. Either way it had sucked for them both, he was terrible at holding a grudge as it turns out, but she had apologized and it was smooth sailing again. Honestly, Roufield breaking up wasn't an option so it was good things were fixed. Zoe turned back to look at the puzzle, and he could tell by the tone of her voice that she wasn't pleased with his progress. Well she had given him an 1,00 piece puzzle with no picture so it was obviously going to take some time. Thank god she hadn't given him a rebix cube, he'd never figure out one of those. "Trying Mon Cheri, it's not easy without a picture to build it off of." He told her with a sigh, as he continued to slave away. Perhaps this was just something to occupy him so they couldn't use the other stuff she'd bought.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 08:41 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2018

FC / Adelaide Kane

Roufield breaking up, of course, wasn't the option but in those days where he ignored her, she thought about it more than twice. What if he broke up with her? She wouldn't want to see his face again. Not because she would hate him but because she invested too much into this relationship when she should have kept her guard up. She loved him too fucking much that without him in her house, she wouldn't wish to stay in the school either. She would probably take the kids and move to another country completely. Thankfully they didn't need to consider these options because they wouldn't be breaking up anytime soon. Raising an eyebrow as he sighed, she scooted closer to him on the bench and pecked his cheek close to his mouth. "You can do this babe." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder. Was this making him slow down? She did not care. They've been too busy with school work and everything lately and she missed his touch, he should find a way to solve the puzzle with her body occupying his one hand. Tough luck. "I can wear that to encourage you but I think it would distract more than encouraging." She added, looking at the lingerie she bought.

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL