Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Drinks with a fellow Coworker, Tag:Roxie March
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:20 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Hufflepuff HoH & Muggle Studies Professor

Post Count / 496

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was excited to be graduating and to be moving to the US where she would teach astronomy and to be the head of pukwudgie at Ilvermony. She was sure that she would want to know who her coworkers were going to be. That is why she wanted to go to a bar and restaurant to meetup with one of them. She thought that the restaurant that she found in the wizarding world would be the perfect place to meet up and get to know the person you're going to be working with. She sent an owl to Roxie March with the address to the restaurant that she wanted to meetup at asking if she wanted to meet up for a drink.
Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by Raven Forge
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:37 AM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation / Ministry Head Lvl 5

Post Count / 43

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie was excited and nervous to start her new job at the American school. She was going to be a Professor and while she was excited it was a big move for her. She had just finished an internship of sorts at a Muggle newspaper when she had heard about the opening and figured it would be a good way to make the jump back into the magical world since she had graduated at 17 to find herself interning at her Mother's old internship. She was excited when she received the owl from her feature coworker Iris asking her to meet her at a restaurant for a drink. She had gladly owled back that she would love to meet Iris there and was excited for the day before it came. She arrived at the restaurant a little early on the day of because she was so excited.

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 11:58 PM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 496

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris smiled as she was glad that Roxie had found the restaurant and her without any issues. She held out her hand and said "hello my name is Iris and I'm guessing you'll probably be working at Ilvermony too when it opens for the fall term. I'll be working there and I'll be teaching astronomy as well as being the head of house for Pukwudgie." She took a deep breath as well as a sip of her drink before continuing what she was saying "oh my apologies I forgot to ask what is your name and what would you be teaching at Ilvermony?"

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 09:27 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation / Ministry Head Lvl 5

Post Count / 43

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie took the girl's hand, shaking it as she introduced herself. She took a seat as the younger girl was telling her about what she does at the school before pausing to take a breath and a sip of her drink, Roxie ordered her own just a water. She smiled at the Pukwudgie HOH as she asked her name and position at the school. I'm going to be a Professor at the school, I believe my subject is Ancient Runes but I'm not completely sure yet. She said with a laugh and a thank you as her drink arrived.

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 01:09 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 496

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

"Ah ancient runes what an interesting subject I took that while I was a student at Hogwarts and I imagine that you are going to have fun teaching that subject." Iris was surprised that the other woman didn't question why someone as young as she was would be leading a house. She was the captain of the gryffindor quidditch team so she figured that her leadership skills that she acquired while she was captain to lead the Pukwudgies alongside her deputy head of house so that they could have a successful school year. "So why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:46 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL