Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Wall of Native American Art
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:48 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 243

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Caroline Vanderbilt
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:31 PM

Horned Serpent 5th Year

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 14

Occupation / Horned Serpent 4th year

Post Count / 36

FC / Rachel Ann Yampolsky

Pureblood / Single / unplotted

Caro was bored. She felt lost and missed home. She was lonely. People she bad thought were her friends had turned out to be two faced. She didn't know what to do so she wandered until she found a wall of art. She stopped, staring at it for a long time.

Giorgio Landi
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:40 PM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / 4th year Puff

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Giorgio was on the lonely side at the moment. His many family members were all over the place, doing whatever. He wasn't really all that interested in just being a clingy little third year. It was never fun being one of the youngest people in that family, but he was going to have to deal with it. Making his way to a wall with nothing but art, he gave a little glance to someone that also happened to be there. Hey! He said a little bit too cheerfully. He was kind of hoping to see another friendly face, so this wasn't too bad.

Caroline Vanderbilt
PM
^
Caroline Vanderbilt
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 07:30 PM

Horned Serpent 5th Year

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 14

Post Count / 36

Caroline heard a voice behind her and turned. She thought the boy looked vaguely familiar. Noticing the badge on his chest, she tried to place him. She should remember him, but was drawing a blank. "Hi. I know we've met, but can you tell me your name again? I'm Caroline. Caro. Horned serpent."
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 08:00 PM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Seeing the badge on the girl, Gio knew that he has seen her around before. But if he could place her name? Nah. Granted, he never was good with names. Faces, it could have been fuzzy for him. Giorgio. Giorgio Landi, is my name. I am a Thunderbird. He said, with a smile. At least it was a fellow prefect that he bumped into. That was always a plus. Surprised to see someone around here, actually. He hasn't seen many out and about at Ilvermony, so he figured that he was one of the only ones that didn't want to spend his time at the common room.
PM
^
Caroline Vanderbilt
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 08:20 PM

Horned Serpent 5th Year

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 14

Post Count / 36

Caroline grinned. "most seem to keep to themselves. Makes our job pretty easy though, doesn't it?" She grinned in appreciation.
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 08:25 PM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Gio nodded his head with a laugh. It really does, actually. I almost forgot what I was needed to do, it's been so quiet around here. He looked up to the paintings to see the importance of this wall.
PM
^
Caroline Vanderbilt
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 08:55 PM

Horned Serpent 5th Year

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 14

Post Count / 36

Caro grinned and looked back at the wall. "These are different tribal paintings. I'd be curious to know if the tribes who are represented here support them being displayed outside of tribal lands. Usually, where I am from, they don't." she stated matter-of-factly.
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 09:06 PM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Where you're from? And, where is that? Gio was kind of curious. Both about the tribal paintings, and what Caroline was talking about. She seemed a little bit more interesting than that of his actual family. That might be because he knew all there was to know about them, and she was a fellow prefect.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Fifth Floor | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL