Pureblood
Single
Fourth Year
Durm Transferee
Sly Prefect
Rep: 0 pts
37 posts
none

Ezekiel didn't really want to go to this ministry event. And it wasn't like somebody was present to actually make him. But unfortunately, that was exactly the reason he had to go. He was the only representative of the family in the UK right now(no matter how underage), which meant that if he didn't want to disappoint his parents, he had to make an appearance. And so he went.
About half an hour into the function, however, he decided to get some air, because the atmosphere, filled with pretence, self-importance and "diplomacy" was absolutely suffocating. Even for a person like him, who was paraded in front of wealthy purebloods his entire life. There were only a few things that would get him to loosen up again, and people in England were more careful about underage drinking than the Germans were, so, the terrace it was.

Daniel Hendricks

SIGNATURE

user posted image
Sig made by Imaginarium!

user posted image
Dee made that!
Send them an OWL
Daniel Hendricks
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 04:00 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Seeker
N/A
Sly 5th Year
75 posts
none

The Ministry event. When Dan´s dad said he wanted him to join, the first thought coming to his mind was, how boring that would turn out to be. Well, surprise surprise..it was much better as he expected. There was lots of delicious food and lots of people his dad was talking to, so he had plenty of time to explore the venue. He was just wandering around, having a little chat here and there, when he finally reached the terrace.
He saw another boy standing there. Daniel wasn´t sure who he was. Thought maybe he ahd seen his face before at school. Standing next to him, he took a deep breath inside and said "It´s hot in there, right? ...much better outside..." he looked to the site, smiling friendly towards the other boy.

SIGNATURE

user posted image
user posted image
Thanks to the fantastic Theresa Rubel for the pride banner user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
Pride banner thx to Eb user posted image
Send them an OWL
Ezekiel Norwood
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 05:46 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Fourth Year
Durm Transferee
Sly Prefect
37 posts
none

Ezekiel looked up when he heard the voice. "Definitely," he nodded friendly at the other boy approaching, who complained about the temperature inside. "It's stuffy in there, too. Most of the people could do without a stick up their ass, if you pardon the language," he added, somehow sensing that this person wouldn't quite mind his honesty. He could be wrong, of course. Wouldn't be the first time, and probably not the last either. "Are you here voluntarily, or because of family reasons?" he asked openly, deciding that if he started off brazen, there was no reason to not continue that path. Plus, he was actually curious. Maybe someone did come to these things because they wanted to?

SIGNATURE

user posted image
Sig made by Imaginarium!

user posted image
Dee made that!
Send them an OWL
Daniel Hendricks
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 05:05 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Seeker
N/A
Sly 5th Year
75 posts
none

Daniel had to grin. That sort of humour...He liked that boy straight away. "Yeah! Yer right!" he smiled friendly and hold out his hand "I´m Daniel, by the way. Daniel Hendricks!" He had to introduce himself that often this evening, it came out naturally.
"And yes, I´m here because my dad made me to go with him!" he added with a wink. "He´s somewhere inside, talking to people, won´t miss me..And you? Is yer family in there somewhere, too?" It felt so good to have a nice little chat outside, fresh air, without that many people. He had explored the venue for a while, ate too much, and it started to get boring inside.

SIGNATURE

user posted image
user posted image
Send them an OWL
Ezekiel Norwood
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 05:53 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Fourth Year
Durm Transferee
Sly Prefect
37 posts
none

Ezekiel relaxed a bit, Daniel seemed to take his comments well. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ezekiel Norwood," he replied with his own introduction and shook the other boy's hand. "No, unfortunately, I'm here alone - my parents are abroad, so I need to 'represent'. At least that's what they told me as a reason," he explained, smirking. "I pretty much just moved here, but apparently I need to be seen. Not sure why - it's not like anyone could recognise me," he complained. Really, he didn't mind doing stuff for the family, but there was no point in being at this event, was there?

SIGNATURE

user posted image
Sig made by Imaginarium!

user posted image
Dee made that!
Send them an OWL
Daniel Hendricks
 Posted: May 2 2017, 09:32 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Seeker
N/A
Sly 5th Year
75 posts
none

Daniel smiled friendly. "Nice to meet you Ezekiel. Nice name, I heard it the first time."
The boy said, that he just moved here. Daniel was interested to get to know him better. "Wow, you´re here on your own...It must be boring, isn´t it? Representing the family...I´m glad I´m just accompany my dad, gives me time to sneak away and explore the party." he winked and grinned "Where are you from? I´m from Scotland, am in Slytherin house." He enjoyed the converation. Something about that boy made him curious.

SIGNATURE

user posted image
user posted image
Send them an OWL
Ezekiel Norwood
 Posted: May 4 2017, 11:51 AM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Fourth Year
Durm Transferee
Sly Prefect
37 posts
none

Ezekiel smiled and shook his head. "Nah, Daniel's a much better name. At least people don't ask you how to write it all the time," he protested. "My mother probably just thought of the strangest name there was."
Then, reacting to the comment how the event must feel boring, he just shrugged. "I've been to worse, I think," he replied. "But it would be better if I had any idea why it is necessary that I am here. Nobody even knows me, and I'm not about to present myself to every person that walks by," he rolled his eyes annoyedly. His parents probably expected someone they knew to be there - but it didn't seem it was the case.
"Well, I was born in England, but we lived in Munich for a long time," he offered. Then, on the topic of houses, his eyes sparked. "You're a Slytherin? I was sorted there, too. That's cool."

SIGNATURE

user posted image
Sig made by Imaginarium!

user posted image
Dee made that!
Send them an OWL
Daniel Hendricks
 Posted: May 6 2017, 07:54 AM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Seeker
N/A
Sly 5th Year
75 posts
none

Hearing that the boy was sorted into Slytherin too, made him grin. "Well, that is great! At least you NOW know someone from your future house!"
The other boy said something about Munich. "My dad said Munich is beautiful in winter. Is that right? He´s been there..at some Christmas markets, meeting muggleborn friends. Maybe I can go one day. I love exploring new places!"
Dan looked around, rubbing his tummy.
"I´m still hungry...So ...now that ye don´t know any of the people in here...and yer having no necessary to present yerself, why don´t we sneak in and enjoy some of the delicious food?" Dan said with a challenging voice.

SIGNATURE

user posted image
user posted image
Send them an OWL
Ezekiel Norwood
 Posted: May 10 2017, 08:58 AM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Fourth Year
Durm Transferee
Sly Prefect
37 posts
none

"Does that mean that I can annoy you for a tour instead of trailing the first years when I'm at school?" Ezekiel teased, only half aware that he probably would need to find someone to shadow to not get lost within the first minutes. "But yeah, I'm glad I know someone. I heard the common room's underwater - is that true?"
"Oh yeah, the city's beautiful - I'd say it's beautiful all year round, but I suppose I'm not quite objective. The markets are great - but the tourists it attracts are sometimes kinda annoying. But just walking through the city in December is amazing. It's all lit up with decorations, and then you get to Marienplatz and -- that's the central square -- there are all the smells and the lights..." he blushed, realising he was trailing on. "I might be idealising it a bit. But it's got a special kind of atmosphere, you know? I hope you get to go. I'm pretty sure I didn't do it nearly enough justice."
Ezekiel had to chuckle at the challenge at Daniel's voice. "Food sounds pretty good," he admitted, trying to ignore his suddenly grumbling stomach. "Let's do that."

SIGNATURE

user posted image
Sig made by Imaginarium!

user posted image
Dee made that!
Send them an OWL
Daniel Hendricks
 Posted: May 14 2017, 04:53 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Single
Seeker
N/A
Sly 5th Year
75 posts
none

Dan grinned "Sure, I´m always up for exploring the castle.I can show ye around!" he giggled and added "It´s much better than trailing first years.. believe me there are others, having fun with doing that. I got better things to do..I´ll show ye, when school starts." The boy´s question about the common room made him grin even more. "Well..maybe it is true... one thing for sure.. the kitchen is not far away... the house elves bake delicious cookies!"
Much more than talking about school and the wizard world, Dan was interested in the muggle world. Fascinated by Ezekiel´s words he replied "That sounds beautiful! I´d love to see Munich! I guess I will ask Dad to visit that place this Xmas." He made a mental note, to ask his dad. Wouldn´t be hard, as he would have plenty of time, with his dad starting teaching at Hogwarts coming term.
"FOOD! I´m starving! Let´s go then! Ye gotta try those delicious litle cakes!" he said very excited and turned around to go back in.

SIGNATURE

user posted image
user posted image
Send them an OWL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply New Topic Start Poll

Mobile VersionDelete Cookies  Mark Board as Read

ooc cbox
Cbox Warning - Strictly for OOC chat. there will be no IC on here. Use the Great Hall Chat for IC.. Any member caught breaking the rules will be punished by fluffy the 3 headed hell hound. Thank you :]