Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Christmas Eve Extravaganza!, Tag: Milano & Landi kids + Zia Caro
Venus Milano
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 05:29 PM

Head Girl

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 70

FC /

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Venus bounced up and down after she set down the last plate. Sadly her parents both had shifts at work for Christmas Eve, but they told everyone to have dinner without them. Wearing her new Christmas dress, Venus turned to the kitchen crew. "The food done yet? Or do you guys need more help?"

She could not wait for dinner to be done because afterwards they would exchange gifts for each other and Zia Caro was coming over too!

--------------------
user posted image
credit me for the sig and Roxy for the hair color!
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 11:41 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC /

/ Single /

Leone was pissed off. The kitchen is a huge mess. He liked to think he was the one in-charge because the kitchen is his kingdom. He had even made giant Christmas cookies for everyone. But the kitchen! The love of his life! Ruined! For the sake of my sanity, don't send in more help. The kitchen's already terrorized! He shouted at Venus. He'd have to scrub the whole place until it's spotless. Do we need more food or is this enough? He asked his fellow kitchen crew pointing at the foods that were ready.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 02:27 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 25

FC / Candice King

Creature / Single / Unplotted

Caro always loved Christmas, even as a kid when they couldn't afford gifts her mother had made it magical. Now she made a point to travel so she could see the snow every year, it made her happy. But being over a hundred now had it's perks, she had enough money to spoil her nieces and nephews come the holidays and their birthdays. She wasn't rich by any means but she made a modest living at the store and had been doing it for quite some time now so she did have money saved. Not to mention she saved a bunch of money on food. Heading into the house she smiled, depositing her gifts by the tree. She followed her nose to the kitchen and the sound of the horror in Leone's voice. "Oh my." Was all she could manage. She'd offer to help but she forgot what she knew about cooking a long time ago.

Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 02:37 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 53

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia went down the stairs, book in hand, his nose burried in it. He barely made it in time to get a gift for everyone as he wasn’t a 100% certain of what to get for everyone. Once he was down, he heard Leo’s voice and his head shot up as he slammed his book shut. He knew his brother was quite enamoured with the kitchen, it was like his baby or something. Getting closer to see the dammage done by the staff, he had to bite his cheek to prevent himself from laughing. ”What happened in here? Did you have a food fight or something?” He shook his head and chuckled.

his outfit
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 12:28 AM

Wampus 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 57

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara finished getting dressed into her outfit and rushed down the stairs. She didn't want to miss anything although she wasn't sure what to get everyone. When she got downstairs she was in awe of what she saw as she asked "What happened here? I can help out if necessary." She was in a particularly good mood since it was the holidays and she didn't think anything could spoil her good mood. She looked over at her cousin Matia and asked "what book are you reading there?" She thought that maybe once she had enough money she could buy herself a new book to read.

--------------------
user posted image

made by winterfall@shadowplay
PM
^
Venus Milano
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 04:11 PM

Head Girl

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 70

FC /

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Venus winced. "I'll help you clean afterwards?" That was always the problem with big dinners at home, the kitchen almost always need deep cleaning afterwards. It would be worse if Leone did not take charge though.

"Zia Caro! You made it!" Venus rushed to give her aunt a big hug. "I think you'll like my present to you!" She beamed, pleased with her choice, even if she had to have some help buying it, being a year underaged.

Venus shot a thumbs up at Sara. "Nice outfit!" she grinned.

Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
credit me for the sig and Roxy for the hair color!
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 11:27 PM

Wampus 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 57

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara smiled as she said "we must have been thinking to wear the same outfit." She would have also helped to clean up the kitchen afterwards. She looked around and wondered if there was anything that she could do. She hoped that everyone liked the gifts that she got everyone. She went to sit down besides her aunt and patiently waited. She thought about going upstairs to get a book to read from her room so that she would have something to do in the meantime while she waited. She decided against it since she didn't want to miss anything that would have happened.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 03:26 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 25

FC / Candice King

Caro was just looking over the kitchen in surprise, oh their parents were going to kill the kids for this kind of mess. Then again she wouldn't let that happen, they were too precious to get in trouble. It was her job and her right to spoil them, she'd get so little time with them in the scheme of things so she made sure she was going to make the most of it. "I will help clean too." She said with a shrug, cleaning she still knew how to do. She hugged Venus and kissed the girl's hair, hugging her a little tight but not crushing Venus. These moments were the ones that meant the most with to her and helped her cope as she stayed the same and the world changed. "Of course I made it baby." She said, releasing Venus. "You didn't have to get me anything baby, but I'm sure it is perfect." Caro smiled.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 06:13 PM

Wampus 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 57

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara smiled as she said "maybe we could make cleaning the kitchen a group effort." She wasn't sure if her other siblings and cousins would want to help but she just thought that she would go ahead and pitch her idea. She didn't want to ruin the Christmas festivities for everyone. She went upstairs to grab another book so that she could read and mind her own business while keeping quiet.[/color] She went downstairs and sat down in a chair and started to read. She was sure that someone would tap her on the shoulder if and when she was needed.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 02:56 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 53

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia smirked at Sara and replied: ”Water creatures. Quite interesting...in my opinion.” He then focussed back on the mess and listened as people were offering their help to clean up too. He turned to Venus, Caro and Sara and said : ”How about we split the kitchen cleaning between ourselves? It would get done faster than working on the same area together...right?” He was not comfortable to always take the lead in things, but they really needed to clean this mess up.
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 06:32 PM

Wampus 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 57

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara smirked as she said "I'll have to check it out at school if it's there or go to the bookstore when I have the opportunity to when school is on break and read it then." She loved checking out and reading a new book. "That's a good idea what areas do you all want to work on?" She thought that she would ask before she started cleaning to find out that she was cleaning someone else's area. She was willing to clean whatever area of the kitchen that was left and nobody else wanted. She made a note to read the book so that she could remember it for later.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 06:44 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 25

FC / Candice King

Caro used her eyes to scan the devastation of the kitchen, the Milano parents were going to be mad if they came home to the kitchen in this shape. Guess the perk of being the cool Zia was you helped your nieces and nephews out of trouble. Caro took her sweater off and hung it on the coat rack in the corner, this was going to be a big job and she couldn't risk getting her sweater wet. "Good idea Sara. I'll take dishes." She chirped. Walking around the counter she made space in the sink and began running hot water to wash what had accumulated thus far.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 11:31 PM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC /

/ Single /

Leone was beyond words with what happened to his baby. This is outragous! Unexcusable! If the kitchen isn't fixed by the time his aunt and uncle comes home, their wrath will be the least of their worries. Leone will return the favor by ruining their rooms one by one. This is not a laughing matter, Mati! This is a crisis! How can they be so calm when his baby is destroyed? He then noticed that Zia Caro, the coolest family member since the dawn of time, has arrived. Hi Zia Caro! We're just finishing with the foods. You're going to LOVE what I got you. He struggled to contain a laugh as he thought of the Twilight Collection waiting to be unwrapped, alongside a few vampire things he had bought, trying to be funny. His mood seemed to lighten with Zia Caro's arrival, mainly because he's excited for her to open her gift. Sure, I'll clean the oven. He shrugged. Normally, he would be terrified that they'll be touching his kitchen. He's feeling lenient but no one should clean the oven but him. He has a special set of cleaning tools just for the oven. If the oven stopped working, there would be no more cookies for everyone.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 06:33 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 25

FC / Candice King

Caro was surprised that Leone managed to keep his cool pretty well, she knew the kitchen was part of his domain and seeing it a mess had to hurt. She was sure she'd likely feel the same way in she found the shop in that condition she'd probably have a meltdown, she was a bit of a control freak when it came to her shop. "I'm sure I will baby, even though you know you didn't have to get me anything." She cooed at him, she had a soft spot for Leone because he reminder her before...yeah well before. He decided to clean the oven and let them without a fuss and smiled, proud of him. Adding soap to the water she began humming as she started on the dishes.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 11:53 PM

Wampus 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 57

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara started to clean near the cupboards and she turned to zia Caro and asked "If you want I can put them away for you" She thought that it would be nice to ask zia Caro before she did anything. She didn't think that it would take her that long to clean the area that she was cleaning. Besides she thought that she could help her family out around the house. In case anyone assumed she wasn't trying to be rude she was only trying to be helpful. She worked really hard to get the area that she was cleaning to be clean.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL