Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Co-workers Cafe Meet Up, Tag: Professor Emma Baldwin
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 05:01 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio looked around the cafe, awaiting his Deputy Head for Wampus. He had a few plans for renovating their common room but did not feel like having the meeting at Ilvermorny. As he waited for Emma to show, he sipped his coffee, glad that he no longer got weird looks when ordering it in the middle of the day now that he was in America. Even after he'd spend about half a decade in England, he could never get used to being offered tea all the time as it was an 'only when sick' beverage growing up in Italy.

Dressed in simple jeans and t-shirt he did feel a bit weird, going robe-less even after two years in America. Taking another sip of coffee, he glanced at his watch, noting that it was almost time for their meeting. Ezio had arrived early as he had needed some caffeine and did not have anything else to do beforehand.

Professor Emma Baldwin
PM
^
Professor Emma Baldwin
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 07:02 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Ems

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 38

FC / Bella Hadid

Half-blood / Single / Unplotted

Unlike the new addition to the Ilvermorny staff, Emma felt awesome going robeless. Honestly, if it wasn't mandatory in the school, she would burn all of her robes in a big chunk. Finding the man in the cafe was much harder than making this meeting happen. Okay, she loved meeting new people and once a new professor comes, she had the itching need to meet them even though they aren't her type of person at all. With a sweet smile on her lips, she asked a few tables if they are named Ezio before stopping in front of his. "Ezio?" She mumbled unsurely for the fifth time in the last minute. She just hoped this was him because asking random people started to get awkward.

Professor Ezio Auditore

outfit
PM EMAIL
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 11:41 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio looked up from his cup of coffee at his name being said. "Emma, I presume?" Ah, he probably should have given her some hints as to what he looked like, oops. Feeling a bit bad about it, he knew that Brooke would probably laugh at him when he told her about it later. "Sorry about that. Please sit down." Hmm, it might be time to get a second cup of coffee soon. "To make up for that, do you want something to drink?" And it would enable him to get more coffee.

Professor Emma Baldwin
PM
^
Professor Emma Baldwin
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 06:10 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Ems

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 38

FC / Bella Hadid

Once the man confirmed he is Ezio by saying her name, she smiled a big smile of relief. "Yes!" She beamed sitting across the man. She was about to order herself something when he offered one. Nodding slowly, she didn't bother looking at the small menu and replied. "Latte, please." Emma said, taking this time to look around the place. She was more of a soft coffee girl rather than a black death wish one. Even though she thought she could be cool like that and drink it black, nothing in the world could make her try it.
PM EMAIL
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 10:31 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio smiled before standing up to grab another coffee for him and a latte for Emma. Bringing the drinks back to the table, he set hers down in front of her, keeping a hold of his as he sat down. Taking a sip, he grinned a bit sheepishly at her. "Again, sorry about the confusion. I should have put up a sign or something, no? Anyways, thank you for meeting me." He took another sip of coffee. "You have been a teacher at Ilvermorny for 2 years, yes? As a newcomer, is there anything I should be on the look out for? Like at Hogwarts, there was a big house rivalry and it seemed everyone lived and breathed for Quidditch." He made a bit of a face, as he would have rathered watched them all play football, or sorry in America now, soccer.

--------------------

user posted image
By: Xy!

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Professor Emma Baldwin
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 05:25 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Ems

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 38

FC / Bella Hadid

"Thank you." She added with a smile as she took her cup of latte from him. Yes, she's been working in Ilvermorny for two years now but if you were to ask her what's going on in the houses or what the kids like, she would just blink and stare at your face. Which he asked, which she ended up doing so. After a moment of silence and a few sips of latte later, she opened her mouth again with a good excuse. "So, I'm not really into what's going on in the castle as I just teach Alchemy. Because I haven't been a part of the head staff or anything quodpot or quidditch involved, excuse my ignorance." She said truthfully before taking another sip of her latte.
PM EMAIL
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 12:46 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio blinked in a bit of shock at Emma. He could have sworn he had heard that she had attended Ilvermorny as a student. If he had heard wrong, he supposed, that would explain why she did not care much about the social aspects of the school. As a normal teacher, he had managed without paying much attention to non-Potion related things, but as a head of house, it was useful to know what the students were interested in. "Ah, my apologies then." He drank some more of his coffee as he cast his mind around for a topic of conversation. "Hmm, how is teaching Alchemy? Have a lot of bright students in your class?"

--------------------

user posted image
By: Xy!

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:47 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL