Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Forever & More, Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:53 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Pureblood / Married / Plotted

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Callista hadn't known this was going to happen when she'd decided to come to the Bahamas with Tobias, but the more they talked about it the more they decided it needed to be done to assure their future. So it had taken some prodding but she'd finally managed to get Tobias to leave her alone so she could get ready, of course that meant she needed half the day and to go shopping but she'd left him the funds to take care of himself while she was gone. Arranging the ceremony on the beach had been easy, people got married out here all the time it was just a matter of getting lights out here which the proprietor assured he could do. She also had him set up dinner for them as they wouldn't be having a formal reception. If her parents, or her cousin for that matter, had known what she was doing right now she'd be dead but as it was they thought she was on vacation with Dulci and Alec. Calli slid into her dress and felt her nerves growing, she'd opted not to go with shoes because of the sand. Grabbing her flowers, she nodded when the staff told her it was time. Coming to the end of the aisle she searched Tobias' face for how he was feeling. Taking a deep breath she started down the aisle slowly towards her future, the real one.

Dress
Footwear
Bouquet

Tobias Virelli

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Tobias Virelli
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 07:32 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Tobias.

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 24

FC / Dominic Sherwood

Bowtie. Tobias hated wearing anything that includes the word tie but here he was in a bowtie and a suit. It's not that he doesn't look good without it because if you were to ask him, he would say he looks bomb without the suit too but Callista has been gone almost the whole day, god knows what she bought for a dress. Being a boy and an asshat, he assumed she'd spent quite the money and thought on her bridey stuff so, in a strange way, he didn't want to disappoint her by showing up in his beige shorts and a turquoise Hawaiian shirt. While he was walking to the beach where the ceremony will be held, Tobias wondered if he's rushing her into this. What if she wanted a princess wedding in a castle somewhere? Her parents could surely arrange that. Drying off his sweaty palms on his suit pants, he was looking around cluelessly when he caught a glimpse of the beauty that is soon to be his wife. He took a long shaky breath as his eyes were locked on the breathtaking woman. She slowly made her way down the aisle and each step she took felt like a step closer to a real future. Tobias wasn't the one to consider a real future, a family, a wife and all the responsibility those things would bring. But like a Veela, he enchanted her in a different way, the girl with the temper issues made him care about her sweet little ass. Once she reached the end of the aisle, he took a moment to check her out completely before taking a step closer to her and offering his hand. "I'm overdressed, aren't I?" He asked with a soft chuckle as he led her to the small table that was over decorated with a zillion candles on it. At least he wasn't the only overdone thing in there.

outfit

--------------------
user posted image
.koalavision @ SP

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 03:26 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Calli's heart was pounding in her ears and the blood was likely rushing to her head, she was trying to keep it together but she wasn't sure if she managed. Making eye contact with Tobias turned her hurricane of emotions into a calm sea, that was one of the things she adored about him. She couldn't keep her eyes from travelling the length of his body, good lord the man looked sexy in a suit. The only reason he should ever put one on is so she could take it off. Although she had to admit she was surprised to see him in one because she expected a Hawaiian shirt to be honest, to be fair to him she hadn't exactly left instructions on attire either. She wanted this to be what he wanted it to be as well, it was already special for her so she wanted him to decide on what he wore. Callista wanted to tear down the aisle toward him but that would ruin things so she took her time, she was with him soon enough. He offered his hand and Callista took it, smiling when he asked if he was overdressed. "No, you look perfect." She whispered, squeezing his hand lightly. Her heart was so full, she didn't have words for it. The Minister beamed as they approached, apparently he believed in them. "Are you both ready?" He asked them and Callista nodded.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Tobias Virelli
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 04:46 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Tobias.

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 24

FC / Dominic Sherwood

Her tight dress enhanced her curves and somehow created a stunning symphony he got caught up in from the moment the boy laid eyes on her. It was hard to look away from the beauty in front of him, so he didn't. She was exquisite, unique & breath-taking in her own way and with her hand in his, eyes on hers, Tobias knew this is one of the rare right decisions in his life. Smirking at her comment, he looked down at his suit and back up at her. He couldn't wait to take them off already but the priority was her dress the moment they are finished with the ceremony. He loved seeing her boobs and ass in it but he would love to have it on their bedroom floor instead. Even the thought of it excited him in ways he's never felt before as if he needs her right here & right now. Just before the Minister spoke up, he placed a hand on the back of her waist and pulled her flush to his body feverishly, leaning closer to her ear. "You look perfect. But your ass will look better on top of me." He whispered before taking a step back and holding her hand like before as if nothing happened. "We are." He added with an amused grin.

--------------------
user posted image
.koalavision @ SP

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 04:12 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Callista wished she knew what he was thinking, it wasn't that she doubted him any but she'd like some reassurance for herself. This was crazy and reckless but that was them, crazy and reckless but it worked. She knew how she felt about him and if they had any chance at a future than this was the only way they'd get to have one, her parents would never allow her near him again if they even developed a hint of suspicion about her feelings for Tobias. She was taking control of her own life for once, and her future-one she'd now get to spend with a marvelous man who actually cared about her. Tobias pulled her in flush to his body and she gave a little gasp, body coming alive with the feel of his so close to her's. Color flooded her cheeks at his word's, they were unexpected and had her completely flustered. He stepped back and told the Minister they were ready.

"We gather here today to celebrate the wedding of Tobias and Callista as they enter into a lifelong journey and make an eternal commitment.

Marriage is perhaps the greatest and most challenging adventure of human relationships. No ceremony can create your marriage; only you can do that – through love and patience; through dedication and perseverance; through talking and listening, helping and supporting and believing in each other; through tenderness and laughter; through learning to forgive, learning to appreciate your differences, and by learning to make the important things matter, and to let go of the rest.

What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you make to stand together as lifemates and partners.

Will you, Callista, take this man to be your wedded husband?

"I will." She replied, finally able to find her words after his comment. Calli had never been more certain of anything in her life, this was her destiny.

"Will you, Tobias, take this woman to be your wedded wife? He waited for the man's affirmation before moving on. "We've come to the point of your ceremony where you're going to say your vows to one another. But before you do that, I ask you to remember that love – which is rooted in faith, trust, and acceptance - will be the foundation of an abiding and deepening relationship. No other ties are more tender, no other vows more sacred than those you now assume.

If you are able to keep the vows you take here today, not because of any religious or civic law, but out of a desire to love and be loved by another person fully, without limitation, then your life will have joy and the home you establish will be a place in which you both will find the direction of your growth, your freedom, and your responsibility.

Please now read the vows you have written for each other. Tobias first."

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Tobias Virelli
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 06:16 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Tobias.

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 24

FC / Dominic Sherwood

Tobias doubted her reading his mind would give her reassurance because he needed that as much as she does at this moment. What they are about to do wasn't one of the games they've been playing with each other over the summer. It was as serious as it could get. Soon enough, Callista would be a Virelli, officially his wife and a part of his family. The boy still couldn't say the ones in England are his family as he had a real one including his parents and little brother in a country he probably can't pronounce. Although he shouldn't be asking for stuff from someone that doesn't feel like family, Tobias still sent out an owl to Paxton. Of course taking no risks and planning it so by the time his owl reaches there, they would be happily married.

He wasn't fully listening to what the man was babbling about as he was too busy trying to read how Callista is feeling from her facial expressions and so far, he couldn't get anything which made him nervous, leading him to the assumption that his inappropriate comment wasn't the right thing to say at this moment. He might be a little dumb but he did observe a lot and if she were to hesitate on answering the Minister's question, Tobias would have fled the scene right at that moment. But thankfully her soft voice filled his ears and he relaxed a bit before his turn. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" He replied with a smirk, not bothering to look at the man because he enjoyed the view in front of him just fine.

Faith, trust, and acceptance. Those three words dragged him out of the peaceful trance he was in and somehow put him in an uncomfortable situation knowing he hasn't been the most honest man to her. He was still hiding the fact that he's never really graduated and his parents can never stay in one place because of the men after them. So far no one was after him so he assumed it's his parents that are the troubled ones. Even Newt Scamander wouldn't dare do this without his dad's approval but here he was. Licking his lips slowly when the Minister told him to start first, his hand reached into his jacket's pocket to pull out the small paper but he kept it folded in his palm, in case he forgets the shitty 'vow' he scribbled down. For him, it wasn't anything compared to the ones you see in muggle movies so he just hoped she doesn't have high expectations.

"Callista, I take you to be my wife and I hope you'll let me grab your butt for that. I vow to open jars for you and pretend that you loosened it, even though we both know it was my manly muscles that opened that damn thing because that's what husbands do. I promise to not hold your obsession with my hair against you and not to talk about owning your ass in public. From the moment you entered my world, you have filled it with life, color, and energy like never before. Like kool-aid in a mud puddle... Or a cupcake in a salad... or a rose garden in a junkyard. You are my rose, Callista, and I promise to devote my life to being your dirt." Taking a deep breath as he finished off, Tobias looked away from his redhead as he stuffed the paper back in his pocket. Having an ego higher than the Mount Everest, he didn't think he would feel shy or awkward about sharing his feelings and he was sure it wasn't shyness that made him feel like a little kid giving a speech in school, it was the nerves and not knowing what the other person feels about it. His eyes finally meeting hers again, he kept the smirk on his lips as if he just read the best vow in the entire world.

--------------------
user posted image
.koalavision @ SP

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 07:25 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

If Callista could read his mind at least she wouldn't be alone in know he was worried about this just as much as she was. Not because she thought this was the wrong decision, she was more sure of this than she'd ever been of anything in her life, but because she wasn't sure what the future would bring for them. This wasn't just kids play anymore, this was serious and real life. They may have been able to be relaxed over the summer but this was a lifelong commitment, there would be no going back after this no matter what the future brought. As long as he was by her side she knew there wasn't anything she couldn't do or handle, even the wrath of her parents that was sure to rain down on her once she owled them with the wonderful news. Although she was sure given a fair chance her parents would take to Tobias rather well and cast her aside like always.

He seemed distracted and Callista hoped it wasn't because he didn't want to do this, she believed he was not just doing this to be chivalrous. She kept her eye's on him, looking for any sign of hesitation or panic. If she spotted them she would stop this whole thing right away, she'd never be able to survive if this didn't work. Being without him wasn't an option anymore, if he left or ever died she would die herself. It was funny how fast he had become part of her world so quickly, well not just part of but her entire world. The future looked bright for her for the first time ever, she had real love and didn't have to fear what life would bring. She bit her lip at his response but decided not to press it, she was hoping for a definite answer but she knew Tobias well enough to know if he didn't want to be here he wouldn't.

She listened to the minister thoughtful of his words, he spoke a lot of truth about the future. However, she couldn't help but feel a little bad that there were things he didn't know about her yet. Some he would find out soon enough, others would be over time and she knew even though she didn't know everything about him that they could survive the storm together no matter what. As long as they stayed true to one another they could take on the world, there love was stronger than anything else that might come their way. To be honest everything still seemed a little surreal, him and her both here getting married. He began his vows and Callista listened, heart bursting in pride and love. How she had managed to find such a perfect man she'd never know but she had him now and wouldn't ever be letting him go. He finished and Callista felt the tears in her eyes, someone might not think he was being sincere but she knew what he said had spoken volumes about how he felt. "Callista it is your turn." The minster told her and she pulled herself together.

"Tobias, my love." She squeezed his hands and smiled at him. "My world shifted the moment I met you and it hasn't been the same, and honestly if it meant being without you I wouldn't want it to shift back. It's unbelievable that I get the chance to promise myself to the person I consider my greatest friend and loving ally in all things. I love you and will cherish you for all time. I promise to put you ahead of all others, to be by your side through thick and thin, through good times and bad. When the rains fall and the cool breezes blow, you can count on me. You can always count on me. You are my best friend, my confidant. Marrying you is truly my every desire fulfilled. I promise to love you unconditionally, to be devoted above all others, and to find in you, my husband, a light that to me is home. You are everything I will ever need and to spend the rest of my life with you would be an honor and pleasure, I swear to do all the things you mentioned. You've saved me in all the ways that matter and loved me when I couldn't love myself, now we have forever together." She finished, eyes leaking and throat tight.

"Now repeat after me:
I your name, take you, your betrothed's name to be my husband/wife, my constant friend and partner, and my love.

I will work to create a bond of honesty, respect, and trust; one that withstands the tides of time and change, and grows along with us.

I vow to honor and respect you for all that you are and will become, taking pride in who we are, both separately and together.

I promise to challenge you, and to accept challenges from you.

I will join with you and our community in an ongoing struggle to create a world we all want to live in, where love and friendship will be recognized and celebrated in all their many forms.

Our home will be a sanctuary and a respite for us and for those whom we cherish.

Above all, I will give you my love freely and unconditionally.

I pledge this to you from the bottom of my heart, for all the days of our lives."

Callista smiled and repeated him. " I Callista, take you, Tobias to be my husband, my constant friend and partner, and my love.

I will work to create a bond of honesty, respect, and trust; one that withstands the tides of time and change, and grows along with us.

I vow to honor and respect you for all that you are and will become, taking pride in who we are, both separately and together.

I promise to challenge you, and to accept challenges from you.

I will join with you and our community in an ongoing struggle to create a world we all want to live in, where love and friendship will be recognized and celebrated in all their many forms.

Our home will be a sanctuary and a respite for us and for those whom we cherish.

I pledge this to you from the bottom of my heart, for all the days of our lives."
She smiled at him, eyes shining with love and heart totally full.

"May I have the rings, please? Please repeat after me: I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you." The minister spoke clearly. "I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you." Callista repeated, sliding the ring she had selected for Tobias on his left ring finger. She couldn't help the tears now, she couldn't imagine a more perfect moment in her life. "By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss each other!" Calli threw herself at him, she knew she was a hot mess with all the crying but she couldn't imagine a happier moment in her life.

His ring

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Tobias Virelli
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 07:19 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Tobias.

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 24

FC / Dominic Sherwood

Tobias wasn't scared of marriage either, what scared him was what awaits for them once they are done with the ceremony and are officially married. Well, after tonight of course. Tonight, they had plans that involved the both of them only and no one else. As pervert-like as it might sound, he actually looked forward to that more than what they are doing now. The ceremony was a sacred thing though, even in his head it seemed like the most serious thing ever. Before Callista, he would have never thought someone like him, Tobias Virelli, would even think of a marriage with the prettiest woman who happened to be rich too. He grew up making fun of the riches and now he was promising to be by her side in sickness & health. And he would too. Callista brought such life into his life that he would rather follow her lightness than sit in his own darkness.

As depressed as it sounds, before her his life was pretty simple. Find whoever the fuck is after his parents and that's all. Unlike the people his age, he had nothing he wanted from life even when he was dating people. But Calli made him want something, her. As if all of the muggle romance novels are real, he felt an invisible bond between them that pulled them closer to each other and truth be told, he had no want to break that bond either, he was happy being in the trance that is his ginger vixen.

He was only distracted by her beauty and the things they would do as a married couple. Nothing else would be able to distract him from this precious moment. Except for the fact that in less than a month, she would be back in Ilvermorny and him anywhere but there. Now that they were officially something, he wasn't sure what he would do without her around. They were together for the whole summer, what was he supposed to do while she's completing her education, sit home and wait? That wasn't happening. Sooner or later, he would figure out a way to kidnap her again the moment he gets the chance.

Tobias didn't think Callista would be hiding things from him because she looked like an innocent angel all the damn time. But even if she did, he knew it wouldn't be worse than what he is hiding. Well, unless she got married to another dude before too. If that's the case he would need to hunt down that boy and make sure he's taken care of. Listening to her words carefully, he felt something flip on his lower abdomen. Like he wants to throw up but not quite. It weirdly felt good too so he just shook his head a little while his smirk never dared disappoint. Squeezing her hand as a response to her tears, he glanced down at their hands as his heart couldn't deal with the hollowness her tears brought to his heart. Almost like she murdered him with only a single tear.

Giving a quick glance at the Minister, he listened to her repeat the words before starting himself. "I Tobias, take you, Callista to be my wife, my constant friend and partner, and my love.

I promise to challenge you and to accept challenges from you.

Once he finished, he almost wanted to wipe the invisible sweat on his forehead. Who thought speaking in public would be such a weakness for him? Forcing his eyes on her even though it broke his heart to see the damned tears, Tobias took out the ring he selected for her and spoke up once she slid his ring onto his finger. "I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you." He repeated, sliding the ring to her tiny finger along with the real engagement ring he finally got her, thanks to his fake family's money. And at that moment, he just wanted to throw her over his shoulder and leave. Wrapping his arms around her delicate waist, he placed his lips on hers for a long kiss and wiped the dry tears on her cheek with his thumb before parting their lips softly to whisper "Please don't cry."

rings

--------------------
user posted image
.koalavision @ SP

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 04:56 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

One would think at some point in time that Callista would logically at least stop and consider that this might possibly be a bad idea, however to be honest the thought had never even crossed her mind. The way she felt about Tobias erased any doubts she might of had before they even had time to plant themselves in her pretty little head, some might call her foolish for that but she had always made a point to trust her emotions and for the most part they had never led her wrong. At this point in time she was ready to begin their future together, and everything that came with that including what would happen later tonight at the hotel. She was nervous because she had never done anything of the sorts before, she was also unsure if she should tell him such a thing either. However, there would be plenty of time to ponder and agonize over that, right now was about enjoying her wedding because this was the only one she was going to get and it'd be pointless to possibly ruin it over useless fretting. Her life had been nothing short of a whirlwind since he'd entered in, and she wouldn't take a moment of it back to be honest.

Calli watched him feeling like her heart was simply about to burst, this had to be the most perfect moment she'd ever experienced and she was glad she was getting to share it with him. In fact there was no one else she'd rather be here with, pledging to spend the rest of her life loving him and him alone. For once the future looked like something she wanted to reach for, not an angry storm cloud looming over her head waiting to drown her any second if she wasn't careful. He had done that for her, given her the hope and chance for a really good life. She had always been jaded about love because she'd grown up in a home where that didn't exist and here he was proving all that wrong, they would make this work and prove anyone who ever might doubt them wrong. Thinking about it she did have a twinge of regret that she couldn't have more of the people she cared about with her here to be a part of this, however she knew they would try to stop her and that was exactly why they couldn't be here with her. Hopefully they would forgive her for having to do it this way and understand, at least the people that mattered anyways. Her parents might never forgive her but personally they could fuck off to be honest.

As the ceremony proceeded the weight that had been on her chest since the family announced Damian's first pending nuptials began lifting off her chest. This was going to happen and nothing was going to stop them, he was going to be her husband and they were going to have forever. The thought filled her with so much joy that she simply couldn't find the words to describe it so she simply squeezed his hands again hoping it would convey just a sliver of what she was feeling right now. They still had a lot to learn about each other and life together but hopefully he got what she was trying to convey to him and if not she could try and explain later. Callista wanted to do nothing more than spend the rest of the time she could with him but she had to go back to school, he didn't know it but her inheritance depended on it. Marriage and graduating school were the two requirements her grandparents had set up when she was born, she was fulfilling one now so she had to do the other. It would be hard but she had to do it for them, and no matter how her parents might feel they couldn't pull the inheritance away from her as long as she met the conditions her grandparents set. The year would be easier as she was returning to Ilvermorny since Dulci wasn't going back to Hogwarts but that didn't mean it would be smooth by any means. Knowing how it felt to be with Tobias almost all the time now and having that ripped away was going to be awful. She pushed the thought from her mind, now was not the time for sadness this was a happy moment in her life.

Callista did have to admit she was slightly nervous about revealing her big secret to him, while being a parsal mouth didn't have the stigma associated with it that it used to some people still thought it was a really bad thing. He had accepted everything else about her but would that be the one thing that was finally too much? She was well aware a lot of his past was shrouded in mystery but she could say no matter what skeletons he might have it would never change the way she felt about him, and she said that with one hundred percent certainty. That might be a bold statement to make considering how little she knew about him but it was true, she loved him here in this moment and his past couldn't change that no matter what happened in it. She had found the person she knew she belonged with and she'd be damned if anything was going to tear them apart ever, she'd fight tooth and nail for them always. Luckily she hadn't been married or ever really in a relationship before so Topbias wouldn't have to hunt anyone down unless he felt the need to go after the only other boy she'd ever kissed then he was free too. Even if there had been something in the past that is all it was, the past and he was the future & her forever.

He squeezed her hands in response to her vowels and she hoped it had been enough to show him how she truly felt, it wasn't everything but it was everything she could manage to get in to words at the moment. Her crying wasn't to try and hurt him, she was just so happy and she couldn't stop herself. He repeated the minister in time with her and she smiled, it was a beautiful moment for her. She hadn't given much thought to a replacement ring for herself, truly she didn't mind the gummy ring. However he hadn't mentioned anything about it that morning so she assumed things would be staying as the were. The feeling of cold metal sliding on to her ring finger surprised her, her gaze fell to her hand and she felt her heart skip a beat. She had no idea where he'd gotten the ring or the money for it, she knew it wasn't stolen, but it was the most perfect thing she could imagine. Callista's heart was threatening to burst again, however it seemed to grow larger so it could hold everything he made her feel. She clung to him as they kissed, world feeling complete and knowing her world was now forever changed. Breaking away he wiped her tears away, and told her not to cry. She gave him a watery smile. "I'm sorry, I know I'm being silly but I'm just so happy." She sniffed, looking at him like he was the greatest thing in the world because to her he was.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Tobias Virelli
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 08:31 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Tobias.

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 24

FC / Dominic Sherwood

They both knew thinking logically wasn't an option right now, at least Tobias knew that because logical thinking led to feeling morally bad for dragging a young girl into this without her family's knowledge. It was wrong on so many levels, that's why he shut down the morals part of his brain. His heart wanted her, that said something about how their situation is okay, right? He believed he loved her and she confirmed her love for him too, there was no need to wait a year then fight for this love because her parents would be forcing her into another marriage. The best thing was to do it right away and face the consequences later on, at least they would be together, hand in hand against the monsters that were her parents.

He had no idea she thought of her future as an angry storm cloud looming over her head, or anything that depressing. And if anyone gave that information to him last Christmas, he would just shrug and assume the Caspian guy broke her little teen heart because never did he think that the rich brats would have such deep problems. But like everything in his life, he didn't bother to waste his time on the trivial matters such as friendship and relationships. Until now, he had no bloody idea about the arranged marriages and assumed they only happened in the medieval muggle shows. Though not really, because just like every shitty tradition in the pureblood families, this lived on no matter the century they were in now.

Now that he became her husband though, with the rings on her finger, he never felt this light, as if someone just took all the weight he's been carrying on his shoulders over the past few months. He wanted her more than he could put into words and now, finally, after months of fighting and debating with himself, they were married like he thought they would. However, he also thought he could knock her up and make her stay with him instead of going back to school. However, it was a distant choice knowing the term was about to start and she had no intentions of staying with him, plus how could he knock her up when they didn't do it yet, that was another obstacle on his plan. Call him selfish, shellfish, whatever you want. His heart burned with the desire to finally have his girl and knowing it would last less than a month before she's trapped in the school was unbearable to think of.

That's why Tobias avoided thinking about it. Because thinking led to second thoughts and those were never up to good in his life. Yes, he was expelled from the school, but that didn't mean his wife should have a similar ending to her school career and the least he could do was respect her choices, the best he could. "Do you want me to cry too? Scientifically, tears kill the sexual need babe." He joked, making up a shitty fact to stop her from crying. He refused to see more tears. "Are we done already?" Assuming (and hoping) the ceremony was finally done, he leaned down to put an arm under her arse and with the other supporting her back, he lifted her up, bridal style, and started carrying her off the platform and back inside the hotel they were staying at.

--------------------
user posted image
.koalavision @ SP

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 08:00 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Callista was glad Tobias didn’t want to think logically about this whole thing, if he did it might have broken her heart. Not to mention they didn’t have time to be logical people, all she knew was what her heart was screaming and she chose to listen to it when it came to Tobias. By no means was he dragging her into this, she was more than willing no matter what her family might think about it later on. There were a lot of things in her life she regretted doing or not doing but this was one she was not going to regret. Honestly if they tried to wait and do things the normal person way there was a chance that it wouldn’t happen, okay that was a lie once her parents caught wind of him she would be married off and they would assure the pair would never see each other again. Just the thought of that had her heart screaming in protest; he was the piece she didn’t know she’d needed. This assured everything, after today no matter what happened at least they were together and could face it together.

Her future before him hadn’t been a bright one that was sure, and it had taken a lot to get him to realize how dreadful her future could be without him. At least she had a choice in this now, and could pick someone she loved which was more than most people in her situation got. She knew her situation was hard for him to understand at first, he hadn’t grown up in the world of high society and how connections made the family stronger. She was glad he hadn’t because she hated to imagine how different he could have been if he had, how different things for them could have been if he had. Growing up with wealth and privilege didn’t mean it was automatically better, she didn’t have the world’s most terrible life or childhood but it wasn’t magical and perfect like most people thought. Purebloods still held on to somewhat archaic traditions that were demeaning and damaging, and from birth you were taught to swallow it because it was best for the family.

Hearing they were officially married removed something inside Calli that she hadn’t know was there, like something she had to keep tucked away and hidden. She didn’t have to be afraid or scared of what kind of future she’d have; she had a good one because she’d made it so. The weight and foreboding was gone, she was floating on air and it was because of the man in front of her. Once she had realized he was serious in his proposal she knew this was the right thing to do, and that was one thing that would never change. If she had known that he’d do anything to keep her from going back to school her heart would have exploded, it was sweet beyond reason whether he realized that or not. It wasn’t like she wanted to leave, but she had to even if he didn’t understand why right now. She tucked away those thoughts though, this was a happy day and she wouldn’t let those thoughts ruin it for either of them.

They had made it through everything so far so she knew they were strong enough to get through everything that might be coming up. There was a lot they didn’t know about each other yet but they had a lifetime together to share together and to learn about each other. Hopefully her secret wouldn’t be too much for him to handle. She could say with one hundred percent certainty no matter what secrets he had it wouldn’t change anything for her ever, he was everything to her and she would always love him no matter what came. “Sorry, I’m stopping.” She said, blushing but managing to stop the tears for him. This was like the biggest high she’d ever felt, it was better than flying or even the first time she’d kiss him on New Year’s Eve in that sitting room. He asked if they were done and without waiting for an answer swept her up, she squealed in delight and surprise. “Thank you.” She called to the chuckling Minister. Snuggling into his neck she let him carry her back to the room anticipation and anxiety growing.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:47 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL