Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Coffee!, Tag: Professor Roxie March
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 11:34 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio hummed as he paged through a book about the history of Ilvermorny. Being the new Deputy Headmaster of the school as well as the Head of House for Wampus, he felt he should probably actually look into the school beyond the limited information that he had learned about when he was younger. Sipping his delicious coffee, he glanced up to see that most of the coffee shop was fairly full with his table being one of the few with spots left. Since he was not meeting with anyone, the idea of some stranger sitting down did not bother him.

He had only recently come out of 'retirement' after leaving his position two years ago as the Head of House for Gryffindor at Hogwarts in the UK and was settling his nerves of teaching again with lots of coffee. It did not help to remember that he was switching from potions to transfiguration in this move either. While he was talented at both, he had taught potions for five years before quitting to spend some time with his family while his father was ill.

Professor Roxie March

--------------------

user posted image
By: Xy!

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 06:18 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation / Ministry Head Lvl 5

Post Count / 43

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie was a coffee addict, it was a fact she had come to terms with fairly early on and a side effect of interning, then working, as a no-maj journalist for six years. She was just stepping back into the wizarding world and what better way to do it than teach students ancient runes which is basically a different language, why did she sign up again? Oh right, she wanted a change of pace. She could have just married a random guy in Vegas for a change of pace but no, she left a comfortable job for one teaching something she knew only what she had learned in school about, granted it had been her favorite subject in school so she had a slight advantage. Anyway she was off to get a cup of coffee before she even attempted to try and brush up further on her runes.

When she arrived at the coffee place she groaned as she realized that she would most likely have to sit with someone due to how packed it was. She waited in line, however, receiving her iced coffee before she even tried to look for a seat. Once she had had a couple sips of the life giving juice she looked around for a spot, finding a chair open across from some guy who was reading a book. She quickly made her way over sitting down, Am I stealing a seat here? Sorry I would normally avoid doing this but the place is packed. She looked at the book he was reading before she took a sip of her coffee. Are you a new Professor too or just an enthusiast?

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 11:29 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio paused his reading when someone approached him. He closed his book, after saving the page with a bookmark, which he had to admit was not very helpful. He had found Hogwarts: A History to be the same kind of useless until he actually started experiencing life in the castle. And even then, it still did not always make sense to him, like why was the Forbidden Forest not warded against students entering it? He supposed Ilvermorny would end up the same way. Forcing his attention back to the woman in front of him, he waved her apology away and gave a smile.

"It is fine," he said, Italian accent clear. "It seems everyone wants coffee today and I see no point in laying claim to a table just for me." Ezio set his book down as she asked him about it. "A new professor, and school administrator as well." He gave a wry grin. "Apparently my work as a former Hogwarts Head of House meant I was towards the top of a short list of being named Deputy Headmaster. Unfortunately, as I attended Beauxbatons before working at Hogwarts, my knowledge about the school is rather lacking." He took a sip of his coffee. "Ezio Audiotre, by the way. You mentioned 'new professor too', then you are also starting at Ilvermorny this year, no?"

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 07:15 PM

Ministry Head

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 27

Occupation / Ministry Head Lvl 5

Post Count / 43

FC / Billie Piper

Muggle born / Widowed / Plotted

Roxie didn't notice the bookmark or really anything about the person sat across from her since she was mainly just hoping to have a relaxing morning cup of coffee before going off to do some sort of research and figuring out her first lesson. She did, however, notice the accent as soon as he spoke. She knew it was European but the country escaped her. Well thank you for sharing the table. She gave a smile before he mentioned he was also a school administrator that caused her to straighten her shoulders, he was a higher up. She made note of the fact that he worked at Hogwarts, the one she had thought was in France until she recently learned that was a totally different one and this was in Scotland. She nodded as he mentioned that he used to be a student at the school that actually was in France. She mainly nodded as he mentioned she had said too, implying she would also be teaching this coming year. Yes, I'm the new Ancient Runes professor. Roxie March, and if you need help getting around Ilver I would gladly help, I graduated from there. Though it's been about six years so I don't know how much help I'll be. She said with a smile as she took another sip of her coffee, feeling herself waking up a little more with each sip.

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 12:02 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

"It is no problem, sharing a table." Ezio took another sip of his coffee. He eyed Roxie curiously as she straightened up before mentally shrugging. "I must admit, I never had much head for runes, but either way, it's still nice to meet you Roxie. As for help getting around Ilvermorny, it would be greatly appreciated." He gestured towards his book. "Unfortunately, this book isn't that clear on much of anything. So I'm sure, even if it's been six years, you still would be more helpful than this book. I think it might have been published back during when Rappaport's Law was a thing so it's severely outdated." Considering that the law was repealed about 70+ years ago, Ezio was not joking. He just had not been able to find an updated volume. "Which house were you a part of, if I might ask?" Maybe if she had been a Wampus, he could ask her about the common room and what things her head of house had done.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:47 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL