Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

No Such Thing As Too Much Coffee, Tag: Professor Iris Callahan
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 12:59 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio realized he probably was enjoying the fact that the US had coffee shops on every corner a bit too much. But he did not really care. It was also a good way to spend some time away from home to prepare for teaching again, as it got him used to not being around Brooke, Altair, and Willow all day again.

Paging through a Transfiguration journal, Ezio made his way through his first cup before grabbing another plus a cinnamon muffin. The next year was going to be interesting, that was for sure.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------

user posted image
By: Xy!

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:20 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Hufflepuff HoH & Muggle Studies Professor

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris's mind was focused on the astronomy lessons that she was going to teach and she brought some books with her to get some ideas and inspiration for the things that she might be missing from her lesson plan. She kept her lesson plan in her head because if she were to write it down on paper she would probably lose them in the schoolwork and homework that the students would do. She went to the nearest coffee shop and got herself a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin and sat down at one of the tables. She was planning on minding her own business but she saw someone she didn't recognize but she assumed that it was going to be one of her co workers so she thought that she would go over and say "hi" and introduce herself.
Deputy HM Ezio Auditore

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by Raven Forge
PM
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 10:22 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio, who was just finishing half of his cinnamon muffin, looked up from the Transfiguration journal at the young woman who approached him. "Miss Callahan?" He was a bit surprised to see one of his former Gryffindors in the states. Though he did suppose she was old enough to have graduated already, and boy did that make him feel old. He set down the journal and muffin before taking a sip of his coffee to clear his mouth of crumbs. "Have to say, I wasn't expecting to see you around here." He wondered a bit at how she remembered him. Everyone including his wife had said that he was extremely grumpy when teaching at Hogwarts so he assumed most of his students probably disliked him. That is if she even remembered him, as he had been gone for two years.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 12:42 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was surprised when her former head of house still called her Ms.Callahan but she realized that it might be something she might have to get used to. "I honestly thought that I would end up as a professional quidditch player but in sometimes in life things take an unexpected turn and I ended up as the head of house of Pukwudgie and astronomy professor." She would have wanted other adults that she was working with to call her Iris which was her first name. "You seem to be doing well Mr.Auditore but may I ask what made you want to come and teach in the states? She looked over her lesson plan to make sure she didn't make any mistakes.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 02:08 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio blinked in surprise. He had not realized she was a fellow new Ilvermorny teacher. "Oh, that's an interesting choice. I hadn't realized you liked the idea of teaching at all. You seemed so focused on Quidditch in school." He drank more of his coffee before adding, "And since we're coworkers now, you can call me Ezio." He had only called her by her last name due to forgetting he had not been her professor for a while. "As for the move, I had a family emergency two years ago that was finally resolved and I needed a change of pace and weather. And why have you come to teach in the states?"

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 02:41 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris smiled as she said "yeah I enjoyed playing quidditch in school and you can learn a lot about a person just by talking to them. I learned a lot from some amazing professors and I thought about how I could teach the students what I learned from other professors but in my own way." She could recall some professors that she admired their teaching style and how they kept the students engaged in the lessons. She took a sip of her coffee as she listened to what he was saying. "Well Ezio I needed a change of scenery and pace from the UK."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 11:43 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio sipped more of his coffee. "That is a good view to have as a teacher. I'm sure you'll do well." It was always good to see students doing something they enjoyed, even if he had not been a teacher in two years, it was a feeling that had stuck with him. "America definitely is different scenery- and pace-wise from the UK. I'm already enjoying the amount of sun they have here." And the coffee, the coffee was also great.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 03:03 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was excited to see the faces of all of the students that took her class. It was a new feeling for her and she was sure that she was going to do great. She truly believed that she could teach the students everything they needed to know so that they could do well for their exams. She was loving the difference in the weather but she knew that it would take some time to get used to. She took another sip of her coffee as she tried to recall what else she needed to do because she thought that maybe she was missing something.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:47 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL