Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Random encounter, Tag: James Ozen
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 07:19 PM

Chief Healer

Nicknames / Nellie

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 668

FC /

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

Nellie was excited to get together with her family for the Holidays. Especially since one of her brother and his wife had just welcomed a baby boy into their family. She liked babies... well especially the ones she could give back whenever she didn't feel like holding them or something. Another reason she was excited about the family gathering was that it would be the first year she would be hosting it in her new house in Holyhead. She had spent the day shopping for some supplies and also gifts for everyone in her family. Her arms full of presents and other stuff, she tried her best not to drop any of the bags of packages she was holding as she made her way into the mass of people enjoying some time shopping with their families. Suddenly her foot slipped on some ice and she fell backwards sending everything all over the place. It didn't even hurt her, but she felt silly that she didn't see the ice. She started laughing as she got up slowly and began to pick up her items as fast as she could, so no one would dammage any of it. Maybe someone would come and help her gather all the stuff she sent flying?

James Ozen

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
James Ozen
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 09:23 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 251

FC / Don't look back, Live your life.

Pure / /

James was in Holyhead visiting relatives because that's what it took him to get money from his dad. After four long hours of gossip as well as lots of cookies and tea, he found an excuse to flee the place and threw himself to the streets of Holyhead. He was in his own world, walking slowly as he thought about Callie. It's been more than month since their date in Paris and he hadn't contacted her, again. He was battling his own demons in his head so it was harder for the boy to just casually write to her. He could, but after a failed relationship, he started thinking about a few steps further before taking a step towards a person. He needed to make his mind up, or somehow get dragged out of his own mind. Spotting a woman on the floor, laughing, he slowed his pace down. She was either a freak or she fell down. In this case, ice and all, he assumed she fell down and slowly made his way to her to stand in front of her, his hands in his pockets. "Don't forget the bag over there." He pointed to the shopping bag that is far from the ones she managed to grab.
PM
^
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 10:02 PM

Chief Healer

Nicknames / Nellie

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 668

FC /

Nellie was a bit startled as she heard the voice of a man adress her. Slowly looking around to locate the bag the guy mentionned she extended her hand in its direction using wandless and wordless magic to summon the bag to her, trying not to drop everything again. She then turned to the guy and said smiling: "Thanks. I think I got a bit too carried away with Christmas shopping...and I managed to slip on the ice ... Oh, er, where are my manners? I'm Nelluna... Nelluna Lufkin. You can call me Nellie though...if you want..." She smiled at him wondering if he was okay or something. Not that she was likely to ask, since she barely met the guy... and it wasn't any of her business anyway. She then started checking the guy out and thought that she was lucky her mother wasn't there or she would have embarrassed Nellie for sure asking if he was single or something like that. However, Nellie thought he might be a little too young for her. But he was still good looking...

James Ozen

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 11:43 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 1863

FC / Adelaide Kane

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL