Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Main Common Room
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 12:22 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 243

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 01:20 AM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara wanted to relax before going back and studying. She thought just because she had this whole teenage rebellion thing going on doesn't mean that she wasn't necessarily not going to take her education seriously. She wanted to pass all of her classes and exams so that eventually when she graduates she could own a quodpot supplies store. She was going to figure out a backup plan in case her first career idea wasn't possible. She hoped that maybe by chance she might bump into someone that she wasn't related to. She sat down on a chair and studied her astronomy textbook minding her own business.
Kate Babson

--------------------
user posted image

made by winterfall@shadowplay
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 07:26 PM

Gryff 3rd Year

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 75

FC / Avril Lavigne

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate came down from the dorms to the main common room, with a bunch of crumpled parchments, and her shoulder bag, which looked like a witch board. She plopped down to an armchair next to an older girl, and threw her bunch to the table in front of them. She was growling and muttering to herself quite angrily as she tried to put her notes in a transparent order. She could only find half of her Astronomy parchment. She started to rummage in her bag to find the missing half, but didn't find anything. 'That should be Jax then... I saw him eating some parchment today..' - she muttered. She had a rat called Jax. That was all that her autine could buy her, as they didn't have enough money for a cat or owl, and Kate didn't want to have a toad or a snail.
She suddenly looked up to the other girl next to her, who had an Astronomy textbook. 'Ehm... can you help me please...?' - she asked with the cutest smile she could actually have.

Sara Milano

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 10:20 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

"Yes I can help you what did you need help with?" Sara could only guess that the girl needed help with her astronomy notes. If that was the case then she would have let the girl borrow her notes. She really didn't want the girl to get in trouble with the professor for not having the required notes. "I didn't really get your name my name is Sara Milano what's your name?" She was sure that the girl might have heard of her last name since most of the school was of her family. She didn't say much as she got out her notes that she needed.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 06:05 PM

Gryff 3rd Year

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 75

FC / Avril Lavigne

Kate showed the girl her scrap of parchment, which was in miserable condition. 'Erm... as you can see, this is only half of my Astronomy notes... it seems, my rat, Jax ate the rest of it!' - she said and chuckled. This story sounded way too unbelievable, even if it was actually the truth. She frowned as the girl introduced herself: 'Milano... hm... Aren't you the head girl? Then you change your hair dye quite often!' she said, then shrugged. - 'I'm Kate Babson, second year... and Prefect.' - she spat these last two words with disgust.

Sara Milano

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 10:39 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

"I think you were referring to my sister Venus because I only dyed my hair once which was to change it from brown to purple." She smiled as she said "you can borrow my notes I added some stuff that might be helpful to you while I was studying." She showed Kate the notes so that she could determine herself if anything in her notes would be helpful. "Oh and nice to meet you Kate" she said as she thought that she understood why people would ask her the questions that Kate did since she looked exactly like her twin sister.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 08:06 PM

Gryff 3rd Year

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 75

FC / Avril Lavigne

Kate quickly snatched the notes to chek them. She didn't pay too much attention, the only thing she heard that this one named Sara wasn't the head girl in question. She was amazed by the notes, they were so detailed, and the girl had a nice, readable handwriting. 'Wow, you're cool... I guess you did some plus work at the library didn't you?' - she asked, as she discovered some information that weren't even mentioned during her Astronomy class. She quickly took a new scroll of parchment and started to copy Sara's notes. 'I guess you're someone having excellent grades...' - she added with appreciation, while writing.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 09:16 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

"Yeah I guess you can say that or that I take my studying for my classes and exam. Even though that I'm a fifth year and would be taking all of the necessary exams I keep the intro stuff so that I can remember it for later on." Sara didn't want to mention the fact that she also spent most of her time reading because she liked to read. "So what classes do you like and dislike that you are currently taking?" She thought that it might be interesting to find out what classes that she liked and disliked that she was taking.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 12:07 AM

Gryff 3rd Year

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 75

FC / Avril Lavigne

Kate thought it would be useful to know someone like Sarah, at least she knew someone who could help her, if she had problems with classes or notes. She didn't know what could she do for such a clever person in return. Quodpot practice...? Telling fun facts about albino rats? Well these ides didn't sound good in her mind so she quickly dismissed them.
Not looking up from writing, she answered: 'Well my favorite class is DADA, I really like to earn spells... I also like Transfiguration. Ugh... I have problems with Herbology, Astronomy, and stuff like that...' - she admitted. 'What about you? Are there classes you don't like?' - she asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Common Room | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL