WELCOME
DAILY PROPHET
STAFF & CREDIT
TROPHIES
MARAUDER'S MAP
HOURGLASSES

Pages: (28) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic Start Poll

Empty Classroom
Deputy HM Luciana Gibson
 Posted: Feb 21 2011, 05:45 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Not Telling
Past Deputy Headmistress
N/A
Portrait
Rep: 3 pts
1176 posts
none
N/A

SIGNATURE

user posted image
Send them an OWL Email YIM
Kayden Riggle
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 09:48 PM
Group Icon

Halfblood
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
Rep: 1 pts
251 posts
none
N/A

After making their way from the outside grounds, entering through the ground floor area. Having someone follow him around was a bit of an odd thing. Also this whole odd thing of them not talking through the whole way inside was just more creepy. But there was something really odd going on as Dave hadn't been told the true. So it seemed for the time being Trisen would end up driving Dave around like a clueless fool. As they made way through the dungeon corridor, he halted, and stopped Tristen by outside the empty room. Facing him and being close to him now. This was another scene just from his dreams and wanted to know if it was true or not. This was driving him crazy and couldn't take it no more. Enough was"Tell me... this.. of us.. hasn't happened before. just tell me no.. and we will be on our separates way.. you never have to deal with me.. never again be near me." Dave leaned a bit closer now. Both noses now together.. not caring of his reaction anymore. Just needed to know the if it had happened or not. The feelings of that night, together under the blankets snuggled together, and drifting together to sleep with each other.. happily.

SIGNATURE

user posted image

set credit to Nanaa!
Send them an OWL
Tristen Walker
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 10:03 PM
Group Icon

Muggleborn
Dating
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
Rep: 0 pts
101 posts
none
N/A

All this silent walking with Dave had made him nervous. He was scared of what might happen, especially now that they had made their way into the dungeons of the castle. As Dave confronted him and asked him about what had happened, half of Tristen wanted to just run away than and there. But the other half, the stronger half, wanted to kiss him. And when Dave got close, almost nose to nose, kiss him Tristen did. A deep passionate kiss. Tristen lost all control over what he was doing, and the sack of potatoes fell to the floor.

He noticed an open door along the corridor, and he quickly took Dave by the hand and entered the room. He closed the door rather quickly, and continued to kiss the boy in front of him. He paused to speak. Yes, yes Dave it happened. It was beautiful. He did it again, letting his emotion take hold. He wondered if he was going to regret this like he did the last time. That wondering was stopped short, however, when he continued to feel Dave in front of him, rubbing his back and putting his hands around Dave.
Send them an OWL
Kayden Riggle
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 10:21 PM
Group Icon

Halfblood
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
251 posts
none
N/A

Wondering of how Tristen would react after the confrontation. Standing there though waiting for him to answer and himself nervous as well he didn't expect nothing too good to happen but hoped for so. Then Tristen moved into him with a passionate kiss. Dave of course returning him one and holding him, dropping his own sack of vegetables, and relieved it was true. This wasn't a dream.. no way.. this was really happening, he couldn't dare of mistaken this once more. And didn't even think of what Tristen made him think.. mislead him.. and dump him in that morning.

As Tristen pulled him into the room, he followed along, and stood inside with him. One more kiss they shared with each other and heard as Tristen spoke to him. He listened with a small goofy smile, holding his hands, and pulling him close to him. "Good. It was beautiful. you have no idea. I... almost though it hadn't happened.." Feeling the hands of Tristen down the back side, he leaned to kiss him one more time, and hold their hands together close. Then pulled for a break and whisper to him. " "Can I keep you? no matter what.. or how long.. I don't wanna loose you. I feel all types of things for you.. you have no idea.. please."

SIGNATURE

user posted image

set credit to Nanaa!
Send them an OWL
Tristen Walker
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 12:35 AM
Group Icon

Muggleborn
Dating
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
101 posts
none
N/A

Tristen was doing it yet again, relying on his emotions. Feeling his way through a situation rather than thinking about it. This was just to much for him. Emotions and hormones were firing off in pretty much every direction, something that happened because of the fact that he was so young. It was insanely new and he was insanely innocent in this matter. He didn't even begin to know how to proceed, what to do. All he knew was that he ended up having an erection, and definitely at the worst possible times. Like now.

Yes Dave. Yes. I love you so much. I don't want to loose you either... It was definitely his hormones talking, and he might regret saying it later, when all of this was died down. But for now, he thought he meant it. Tristen continued to kiss Dave and pulled his shirt off. He pulled Dave's shirt off as well. Tristen was well built, an athlete's body. He had wanted to play Quidditch for awhile now, but didn't know if he could make it. Of course on the outside he pretended he could, but now. Now, he was going to do it. Tristen took Dave's hand and traced it down his own chest, letting him feel every inch, every crevice of his own skin, letting Dave get to know it intimately and personally. He did the same thing with his own hand on Dave's skin. He traced his hand down towards Dave's crotch and rubbed in that area.
Send them an OWL
Kayden Riggle
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 01:25 AM
Group Icon

Halfblood
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
251 posts
none
N/A

Dave was really content on hearing as Tristen had said those words out, "Yes Dave. Yes. I love you so much. I don't want to loose you either." There was no better words to hear then those. And he felt wanting to passionate kiss him for hours and hold him close forever just like this. As Tristen was pulling his own shirt off he went to help him for he wanted to run his hands down his chest again. Feeling his warm skin and trace his hands down that chest of his. Then when they moved to take of his own shirt off, he tossed to the side with his, and ran his fingers down his chest. Looking at the built chest of his and smirking. Feeling as Tristen's handed were going down to his down area there, he felt a good feeling, and moved his hands over his chest. There was this very strong feeling going down on him and felt really excited.. too excited. And feeling as his area down there was being touched around, he halted for a bit to his best, and stopped Tristen. "Wait.."

SIGNATURE

user posted image

set credit to Nanaa!
Send them an OWL
Tristen Walker
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 02:13 AM
Group Icon

Muggleborn
Dating
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
101 posts
none
N/A

Tristen was just in the middle of rubbing Dave in the crotch area when he was told to stop. He moved himself so that he was hugging Dave close and resting his head on Dave's shoulder. His arms wrapped around the other boy, he practically whispered in Dave's ear. What? Is something wrong? Do you... do you want me to leave? Tristen was a little frightened that Dave would say yes. Now that Tristen had gotten himself into this situation, even though he was a little hesitant about it, he wanted to see it through to the end. Even if that meant he had to leave later. He was quite the conflicted boy in this particular situation.

After he said those words, he unwrapped himself from Dave and moved over to the large teacher's desk in the front of the abandoned classroom. It had layers upon layers of dust on it from lack of use. He thought about all the people who had been in this room, learned in it and taught in it. It was amazing to be in such a room that was able to tell so many stories of lost histories. In a way, the entire castle was like that. Every room told a story. Tristen sat on the desk cross legged style and looked at Dave with pouting eyes, as if he was a dog and had just been told to sit in the corner.
Send them an OWL
Kayden Riggle
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 04:53 AM
Group Icon

Halfblood
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
251 posts
none
N/A

Dave felt as Tristen had stopped and rested his against down by his shoulder. Tristen having his arms all over him and listened to as he whispered the words, "What? Is something wrong? Do you... do you want me to leave?" Of course he didn't want for Tristen to go anywhere.. not again. This was just going too fast though, he felt something in his mind just say so, and sort of went more with it. What if they decided to do something that would end this whole thing they got.. what if this would taint their close connection and this.. love they had. That spark could easily die.. yea. But this was just going too fast like a firework in the fourth of July. Or at least this was just going too fast for him.

He felt as Tristen unwrapped himself and moved over to across the room. Seeing as Tristen had taken a seat over by the desk with that pouting of him and his eyes, he made his way over to him slowly. "I just don't know for sure... this is all going to fast. But I really have this amazing feelings and wanna have you... its insane. This is all new to me. But I want you soo close."

Making his way over to him now. He ran one hands down his chest, bringing his mouth to kiss him again, and running his other hand over his back. Then pulled a bit after tasting his lips. "I want you though." There was nothing else he had ever wanted more. Or at least just to have him close and try to believe this was gonna have a good ending.

SIGNATURE

user posted image

set credit to Nanaa!
Send them an OWL
Tristen Walker
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 07:55 AM
Group Icon

Muggleborn
Dating
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
101 posts
none
N/A

Now that the kissing had momentarily stopped, Tristen took a bit of time to think this through. He had just met this guy and now he was kissing all over him? Something wasn't right about that, and Tristen didn't want to continue like this. He had to get out of it again. Those caution flags were flying in his mind. This just wasn't right.

Oh. He was about to say something when Dave came back over to him and started running his hands over Tristen's chest and back and continued kissing him. His mind sort of lost control and died as his emotions and body told him what he wanted.

He enthusiastically kissed back, but than realized what was going on. His mind started taking control. Listen... lis.. he attempted to speak but he was so clouded with hormones and emotions that it was hard for him. Listen Dave... Again with the hormones. Damn. This was hard. He finally pulled back and pushed Dave's hands off of him. It was necessary because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to say anything.Listen Dave. I don't know about this. You're right. This is going to fast. I mean, I don't even know anything about you. I just met you a week ago. I mean, can't we go on a date or something first?

It was bold for him to say so. His mind was telling him that he needed to stop but his body wanted to keep going. This time, he was going to go with his mind instead of his body. He looked over at one of the desks. Perhaps one of the ghosts of the students that sat at that desk long ago could help him out.
Send them an OWL
Kayden Riggle
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 09:08 PM
Group Icon

Halfblood
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
251 posts
none
N/A

As they kissed there by the ol desk that was at the end of the room, he sort of as always got lost when kissing those lips of Tristen, and was lost on what they would end up doing, but was trying to go on with the moment as it was. He felt this huge wave of this urge on having him and holding hiim till the end of time and felt falling out of control in sorts of way.

But as they broke the kiss he listened to Tristen speak listen to him. Sort of he couldn't speak it out.. but got there a bit to what had to be said.. He did agree on Tristen as something had told him before. And felt as it was going to fast.. no matter what he wanted for Tristen to be ready and not pressure hiim.. that's alll. He tried to calm down a bit and to think clearly.. a date? that was something usually people did before the whole making out and snuggling, he remembered hearing that from the older girls.. yeah. why not try a "date" seeing as usually people met each other more and felt a spark anyways.. yeah? He node his head to Tristen.

"Yeah. I suppose we could go on a date... would love that more then anything. As long its with you. And we can take as slow you want.. I want for you to be ready and really be sure.."

SIGNATURE

user posted image

set credit to Nanaa!
Send them an OWL
Tristen Walker
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 09:48 PM
Group Icon

Muggleborn
Dating
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
101 posts
none
N/A

Tristen felt a bit easier when Dave said that it was fine if they went on a date. He had never been on one before, and he was a bit nervous about how it would work out. Thank you. he said it in a manner of relief. His emotions were dying down now that his mind had taken back over. He was starting to become level headed yet again. What had he been doing? He had totally just started kissing all over this boy without even thinking about it. His body had guided everything he had been doing, and now he was regreting it.

No matter what happened now, he knew he had to get out of there. Maybe he would find Dave again and ask for a date, he wasn't sure. But maybe that was a good idea. He just had to get out of this climate of hormones and emotions that were going on. I would like that. It wasn't a lie, well not quite a lie. He wanted to go on a date but he didn't know if he could. He was scared. Scared that he would mess things up or hurt Dave if this happened.

Tristen went to get his shirt. He was going to get out of this moment right now, that was for sure. I'll talk to you later Dave. Tristen pulled on his shirt and left the room. He noticed the sack of potateos that were left outside the room and he used his wand to carry them into the kitchen. He did the work that he was going to do anyway, he guessed the house elves would be expecting it. With that, he made his way out of the dungeons and up the towers. He wasn't heading towards his dorm, he was heading to the top of the astronomy tower. He didn't care for the subject of astronomy, but he sure loved that spot. He used it to think and be by himself, and right now he surely needed to think and be by himself.
Send them an OWL
Kayden Riggle
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 09:57 PM
Group Icon

Halfblood
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
251 posts
none
N/A

Dave node his head to Tristen and stepped a little back. Both of course needed probably a little thinking to do and get to certain places and all, he kept in a close distance though, and smiled at him. That's all he would want for him... to hopefully this work out with both on the for sure level... no matter what happened, he just hoped with all his heart for this to happen right. Seeing as Tristen went over to fetch his shirt, he stood by the desk, and slowly went to put on his shirt. Seeing over as the sack of vegetables was down on the floor he remebered the task that was originally to be done and went to fetch them. Maybe they would eventually go on that date he hoped it would happen so. He wallked out the empty classroom and made his way to the kitchens

SIGNATURE

user posted image

set credit to Nanaa!
Send them an OWL
Aaron Lochrin
 Posted: Dec 8 2011, 10:44 PM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Not Telling
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
247 posts
none
N/A

Aaron hadn't been into the empty room before. It simply hadn't interested him before, an abandoned classroom, but now that he'd given up his spot on the tree he needed somewhere else to go. So an abandoned class room, which he'd never seen anyone enter, seemed to be right up his alley. Aaron dragged two fingers over a dusty desk, bringing them to his nose and wrinkling it accordingly.

He slid a foot behind him and pivoted around. Light would have been a little nice, but this room was underground. He supposed he could get used to it. Walking the perimeter of the room, he couldn't help but sigh. It wasn't ever going to feel like his tree, and he'd probably never hear anything interesting, but it would have to do until he found something better. He'd try the portrait room later.
Send them an OWL
Galen Bluud
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 02:13 AM
Group Icon

Muggleborn
Single
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
Rep: 2 pts
88 posts
none
N/A

Galen stood in a corner unmoving, staring at the cold ground with and unwavering glare, his ruby eyes practically boring holes into it. This room had become a sort of haven for him, maybe because it was almost a physical representation of him: cold, hard, dark, and old. This was where he came to think, or sometimes the exact opposite. That was what he was doing at the moment actually, clearing his mind of all distractions and just existing. He found it restful, almost like a trance, staring off into nothingness. Of course, like the universe before it, his nothingness had to be interrupted with something.

It was a boy, but not a young one by Hogwarts standards. No, he appeared almost of age, getting ready to go out and face the world and all that nonsense. As Galen stood there, watching like a predator, the boy wrinkled his nose at the dust on his fingers and sighed. Wonderful...a spoiled brat. That was definitely who he needed to see right now. He rolled his eyes, smiling to himself. The room was beginning to become his mood as well. Out of nowhere, spontaneously even, Galen spoke. "Positively dreary, isn't it?" he asked with a sigh, glancing around himself. ""Hasn't been used in years...one might even think they've forgotten about it. Wouldn't that be sad?" He chuckled at his idiocy, shaking his head.
Send them an OWL Email YIM
Aaron Lochrin
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 05:55 AM
Group Icon

Pureblood
Not Telling
advanced wizard
N/A
Adult Wizard
247 posts
none
N/A

In truth, the voice had startled Aaron, but he managed not to show it but for a slight twitch in his fingers. He shifted to get a better look at the student in the shadows, sizing him up and positively judging the boy with slightly narrowed, dark eyes. They thinned farther when he thought his company's eyes were red. That wasn't all Aaron noticed - the boy was oddly pale, and there certainly seemed to be an air that shrouded him, though Aaron couldn't quite tell what that air contained. He looked young, but seemed beyond his years in some odd way - Aaron couldn't explain it at all. Perhaps it was a certain cockiness that shrouded him? Or perhaps it was simply that Aaron didn't like the guy at first glance. That wasn't impossible. Rather, it was highly probable. He prepared to cross the abandoned classroom off his list.

Aaron took a step back and leaned against the dusty desk, crossing his arms and wriggling his shoulders a little to relax them. "No more dreary than a graveyard. I think it's more acceptable to forget about a classroom than to forget about previous lives, but everything dies with time. No?" He quirked a single brow in question. He wasn't sure what he was suggesting and had nothing in mind, but those eyes and that skin and the air was all very strange.

Aaron's guard was up. He didn't mind a little tango with a stranger, but this stranger rather unsettled him. If the guy wasn't an albino then something was definitely off. The base of his neck tingled where his hair stood on end and he had to suppress a shiver.
Send them an OWL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Dungeons | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Pages: (28) 1 2 3 ... Last » Add Reply New Topic Start Poll

Mobile VersionDelete Cookies  Mark Board as Read

ooc cbox
Cbox Warning - Strictly for OOC chat. there will be no IC on here. Use the Great Hall Chat for IC.. Any member caught breaking the rules will be punished by fluffy the 3 headed hell hound. Thank you :]