Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Basement Lounge
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 05:52 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 238

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 07:39 PM

Wampus Prefect

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 69

FC /

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate decided to hide herself in the basement lounge. She literally hated the world now. She came back to school, and the very first thing she got was a damn Prefect badge. Why me? Why always me? - she asked, as she didn't feel like being the shining star of Ilver. She didn't want to have important duties. She didn't want to socialize with every damn person in her house or elsewhere. She just wanted to survive between the D.A.D.A classes that she loved. She was craving for some kind of rock or metal music, but No-Maj gadgets weren't allowed in school, and it made her even more grumpier. She decided to wait until she calms down a bit... Or I just go out and shout at the first person who seems to break a rule...

Adelaide Milano
PM
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 08:24 AM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy was wandering through the castle, looking around into every corner to see if there was something interesting. So far. Nothing upon reaching the Basement she was currious if there maybe would be something interesting here. After all basemants usually were interesting. At least at other people's houses her own basement at home was filled with old children toys and clothes, her old children bedroom which already belonged to her older siblings before and tons of other useless or broken crab that just ended standing around down there. Entering the lounge Addy noticed a girl sitting there looking rather upset. She wasn't sure if she should approach her but she tried anyway. "Do you want some jelly sluggs?" she asked carefully approaching the mad looking girl.

Kate Babson
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:20 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 69

FC /

Katie looked up to the girl who arrived, took a jelly slug, angrily bit off its head, and said a quick Thanks! as she was chewing it. When she finished, she looked at the girl's robe. Thunderbird. She seems to be only a first year. Why is she so nice with an angry looking stranger? Kate didn't really understand it, but this kindness made her calm down a little bit. 'What are you doing here in the basement?' - she asked, out of pure curiosity, as she had her own purpose: to hide from people as long as she can, until she calms down. Can this girl be lost?

Adelaide Milano
PM
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 06:33 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy watched the girl angrily chew the jelly slugg as she tried to give her a friendly smile. She saw the girl looking over her, Yup Addy was short. Pretty short thought rather tall for her age but compared to Matia her cousin who was a giant she was a dwarf which probably explained why people imediately noticed her as a firsty. Shrugging her shoulders to the girls question Addy stuffed a slug into her mouth as well. "Exploring. Hoping i'd find something interesting down here, and you?"

Kate Babson
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 07:43 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 69

FC /

Kate sighed. She started to think about the true reason why... She didn't actually know why it was such a shameful thing to become a Prefect - well, it wasn't but she felt that way. Maybe I just don't want to be treated as a teacher's pet... - she thought. But the little girl wanted an aswer. She was nice, and only curious. 'I'm kinda angry and tried to find a place to calm down.' - that was true. She already knew that the little Thunderchirp would ask more. 'I'm Kate.' - she said and extended her hand - which was gluey after the jelly slug - towards the girl to introduce herself.

Adelaide Milano
PM
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 09:22 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy nodded. "I'm sorry if i did interuppt you being angry i can go again?" she asked shrugging her shoulders pointing her finger towards the door. She didn't want to get into trouble yet and if she did she still could call for Matia or Leone or Sara or Venus or Elise or probably even Gio. Biting another bite of her jully slugg she shook the hand of the other girl, not caring if it was sticky since her's was sticky as well. "i'm Adelaide but call me Add or Addy, nice to meet you!"

Kate Babson
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 07:55 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 69

FC /

Kate couldn't help smiling to Addy, as her hands were sticky too. She didn't want to scare her, so she quickly tried to make things better: 'Nice to meet you Addy! Don't run away, I'm not angry to you, I just didn't know why was I nominated a Prefect... - she said, showing the badge to the T-Bird. - I'm not good at being an example to others. I'm not having good grades of all the subjects and my behaviour isn't the best...' - she gabbled, unconsciously taking another jelly slug from Addy. As she started chewing it, she tried hard to concentrate on calming herself down. She realised she was scared, as she thought, that wearing this badge, the school stuff wants her to do something big and good sh wouldn't be able to do.

Adelaide Milano
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Basement Corridor | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL