Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Creature Claim
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Feb 23 2011, 10:12 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

Creature Claim
THERE ARE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR CREATURES BECAUSE LET'S FACE IT, HAVING 50 VEELAS RUNNING AROUND WOULD BE UNREALISTIC AND BORING. SO, YOU ALL HAVE A FAIR CHANCE OF APPLYING FOR A CREATURE, BUT ONCE THE SLOTS ARE TAKEN...THAT'S IT. AS WITH ABILITIES, WE MAY ADD MORE SLOTS IF THE POPULATION GROWS BUT FOR NOW IT JUST WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE TO HAVE ANYMORE. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU ARE USING A CHARACTER FROM ANOTHER SITE THAT IS A VEELA/VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF THEN YOU MAY ONLY APPLY IF THERE ARE SLOTS AVAILABLE. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE ON THE SITE FOR 90 DAYS BEFORE APPLYING. IF YOU GO INACTIVE FOR 30 DAYS OR MORE, THE SLOT WILL BE REOPENED AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CREATURE STATUS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPLANATION AND HISTORY WHEN PMING YOUR CODE TO HEADMASTER EMILE ROUSSEAU OR YOU WILL BE DENIED. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON CREATURES HERE

Vampires

VAMPIRES ARE CLASSED AS BEINGS BY THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC, A FACT THAT LED BOTH THE CENTAURS AND MERPEOPLE TO DECLINE THE SAME STATUS SINCE THEY DID NOT WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM. THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED TO BE WIZARDS, AND THE TREATMENT OF VAMPIRES IS LAID DOWN IN THE MINISTRY'S GUIDELINES FOR THE TREATMENT OF NON-WIZARD PART-HUMANS.

Caroline Milano Bitten in 1857

FIVE AVAILABLE (3 EUROPEAN & 2 AMERICAN)

Giants
Giants are reclusive creatures that don't often associate with Wizarding kind. They can grow up to 25 feet tall, but their halflings generally don't surpass ten feet. Tending to aggragate in tribes, they don't take kindly to outsiders, and are impervious to most Magical attacks. Halflings, are not an exception to the magical rule.

SIX AVAILABLE (3 AMERICAN & 3 EUROPEAN)

Werewolves

"You have only ever seen me amongst the Order, or under Dumbledore’s protection at Hogwarts! You don’t know how most of the wizarding world sees creatures like me! When they know of my affliction, they can barely talk to me!" —Werewolf Remus Lupin

Hunter Wilson (BITTEN)

Jackie Trent(BITTEN)

FOUR AVAILABLE (3 AMERICAN, 1 EUROPEAN)

Veelas
Veela are a race of semi-human, semi-magical creatures reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology. They appear to be young, beautiful human women, and their appearance and especially their dance are magically seductive to almost all males. When Veela are angry, however, they transform into something more like Harpies — their faces turn into cruel-beaked bird heads and long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they can launch balls of fire from their hand.

Julian Kingsley (1/8, 4TH GENERATION)
Including all offspring.

Phoenix Fowl (1/16, 5TH GENERATION)
Including all offspring.

Ariana Belmonte (1/4, 4TH GENERATION)

Including all offspring.

Venus Milano (1/2, 2ND GENERATION)

Including all offspring.

EIGHT AVAILABLE (4 AMERICAN & 4 EUROPEAN)

♥thank you aly

Please use the following code when claiming a creature and PM TO HEADMASTER EMILE ROUSSEAU.
CODE
[b]Character First And Last Name[/b] - [b](HOW MANY GENERATIONS, OR IF BITTEN WHAT AGE AND OR YEAR?)[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Creature you wish to apply for:[/b]
[b]Is there family involved?:[/b] (if so please give the names, since they would have the gene as well especially if it's a veela or a bred werewolf)
[b]Give a detailed explanation history on how you became this creature:[/b] ( I don't want to hear, I was born this way, I want your character history for this creature, even if it's a veela)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

This post has been edited by Headmaster Emile Rousseau: Jan 2 2018, 08:26 PM
--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Jun 27 2016, 02:46 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 2359

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | CHARACTER CLAIMS & APPS | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL