Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Professor Ezio Auditore's Office, Please Knock
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 03:00 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

---

Please Knock!
PM
^
Skylar Akerman
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 05:50 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Skye

Age / 20

Occupation / Jobless....

Post Count / 446

FC / Sophie Turner

Pureblood / Not Telling /

Skye was partially looking forward to this - after all, it had been a long time since second year. And she had changed a lot. But there was a large part of her brain that was pretty reasonably dreading explaining to Ezio how she got here, and what had happened to that carefree, troublemaking twelve year old she had been. It had been almost eight years since she first threw a replica quaffle at him in her first potions class, and Skye could never have predicted that she would be where she was right now. At 11, Skylar would have expected herself to be a Qudditch player, and she had achieved her dream, only to watch everything she had built and worked so hard for crumble beneath her. So here she was, at Emile's suggestion. She knocked once, and then opened the door. "Professor Auditore? Hi." Skye said softly, the ghost of a smile creeping over her face.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 02:00 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Occupation / Deputy Headmaster, Wampus HoH, Transfiguration Prof, & Detention Master

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio frowned at his grading. It seemed young wizards and witches all over loved to attempt to turn in nonsense and call it homework. Even the subject change from Potions to Transfiguration did not seem to make a difference either. He then looked up in confusion at the knock on his door, wondering if he was forgetting a meeting. About to tell the person to come in, they entered anyways and Ezio was treated to a blast from the past.

And how ironic that only a few months ago, Emile had told him that Skylar Akerman was a frequent visitor to his office. Ezio blinked in surprise for a moment before he set down his grading quill. "Miss Akerman, hello. This is a bit of a surprise. What brings you to America?" While they had had their differences, Ezio did not hate the troublemaker, just wished she would behave and so perhaps came off as a bit mean in his attempts to be strict. So the visit, while unexpected, wasn't necessarily a bad thing, though he was confused as to why she would visit him of all people due to the aforementioned strictness.

"Go ahead and take a seat." Ezio waved to the chairs in front of his desk.

--------------------

user posted image
By: Xy!

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Skylar Akerman
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 08:06 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Skye

Age / 20

Occupation / Jobless....

Post Count / 446

FC / Sophie Turner

Skye had once been one of those kids turning in nonsense homework for a bs grade, one of the kids that made Ezio shake his head in disappointment. She had once been a kid. That was a funny thought. Even though Skylar acted so much like a child still, she was no longer one. And she was so far away from the little girl she had been the first time she entered Ezio’s class. But her life was now separated into “before” and “after,” although at this point she wasn’t even sure where the line was drawn. Before was surely before she was turned, but was the event her turning, or Knox’s disappearance, or her getting fired, or the Prophet article? It seemed as if a string of bad events had spiraled her downward. Had sent her here.

And here she was, rock bottom, had to be, about to beg for a job from her former teacher. She wasn’t proud of it, but she had no other option. They didn’t read the Prophet here did they? Her thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the door. She smiled, or attempted to (it turned out a little more like a grimace), and took a seat. ”Professor Auditore. Hi.” Skye paused, waiting for the question that she dreaded. And then it came. ”Do you read the Daily Prophet?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 05:09 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

As Skylar made her way into his office, Ezio started to sort his grading into piles and moving them out of the way. He had a feeling he would have to come back to it later. He frowned a bit as she made her way to a chair. It definitely looked like something was wrong. And then her opener.

"The Daily Prophet? Not really. I don't really read any paper. And if I did, it's one with more facts than the trash the Daily Prophet writes. Why?" And even with all that, Ezio would rather listen to the news on the radio since tone is a lot easier to pick up spoken than written. He was a bit confused as to why that would be a worry of hers though. "And if it's about something they've written about, I'd know better than to believe them."

Ezio folded his hands on his desk and leaned in a bit, to show that he was giving her his full attention. "I can't think of much that you could say that would have me turning you away, and even then, they're all situational."

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Skylar Akerman
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 06:29 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Skye

Age / 20

Occupation / Jobless....

Post Count / 446

FC / Sophie Turner

Skye breathed a silent sigh of relief - he didn’t know. He hadn’t read all those horrible things about her. Even though she knew that anyone in their right mind wouldn’t think it was true, those who didn’t know her well might see shreds of truth underneath all those lies. Especially because that particular Prophet article was much more truth than lies.

”Last month, they wrote a feature on me.” She began, adjusting in her chair. This was going to be painful. ”I was fired from my job as a chaser for the Harpies, and the Prophet writers wrote all sorts of nasty things about me. Mostly that the reason I was fired was because I’m a werewolf.”

”A lot of it was b.s, but….” Skye was tempted to lie to him, but he would find out soon enough. She could have done it so easily - she was so used to lying to people about who she was. ”Not that part.” Skye was running her tongue over the scar on the inside of her bottom lip, from her first transformation. She didn’t bite her lip or tongue anymore (that habit had been pushed out of her by force), but every time Skye found herself in an uncomfortable situation, she reverted back to touching that scar.

”That’s why I’m here. I can't live in England anymore. Emile- Professor Rousseau suggested it.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ezio Auditore
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:59 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Ezio

Age / 32

Post Count / 570

FC / Francisco Randez

Half / Married / Plotted

Ezio listened carefully to Skylar as she told her story. If he had still been holding his quill, he would have dropped it. He was not worried about her being a werewolf at all. Well, besides on how it had obviously affected her. It made his blood boil a little at the thought of the Daily Prophet writers having hurt one of his cubs so. Two years removed from Hogwarts and the Head of Gryffindor position, and he still felt protective over former members of 'his' house. It was a good thing that this had not occurred while he had been visiting England at the beginning of the term as this had gone too far in his opinion.

He unfolded his hands and asked, "That is rather unfair ruling on your former employer's part. Being a werewolf should not be a reason to fire someone. Do you need help with finding a place to live, a job, or a source of Wolfsbane potion? Or any combination of the three?" Ezio would gladly provide any or all of the three. The hardest one might be the Wolfsbane potion and only because he would need to find the ingredients and a place to brew it. Though while Ezio did not have a problem with helping, he did feel like Emile probably deserved a little mental cursing for not warning him that he might get ex-students sent his way.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Skylar Akerman
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 02:56 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Skye

Age / 20

Occupation / Jobless....

Post Count / 446

FC / Sophie Turner

Skye would have been glad to know that Ezio was still willing to stick his neck out for her, even after all these years. After all, most teachers wouldn’t do such a thing, and especially not after Skye’s 5 years of behaving poorly in his class. But that was why she came here - besides for it also being on Professor Rousseau’s suggestion. She was honestly expecting to be turned away - at this point, it had become routine - but was instead pleasantly surprised and found herself smiling at him as he responded to her story. Her smile quickly dropped, however, when she was to explain what next ”They say that being a werewolf enhances your senses and abilities. It’s not true- at least I don’t think it is. I was just as good before….” She said, trailing off slightly. It was strange to say it out loud but her life had taken on two distinct pieces: before and after.

”I….” Skylar hesitated. Even at 19, she struggled to ask for help. She always had. ”All three….” She hated begging for a job, hated not being able to deserve it. But most importantly, she hated that she relied on the expertise of a potions master to protect her each month. She was drawn to Ilvermorny because Ezio knew how to brew it. Because without Ezio, whom else could she trust to do so? Not the ministry. She didn’t know the potions master at Hogwarts anymore. And Skye’s mother wasn’t going to do it - she didn’t even know about Skye’s furry little secret. ”Thank you.” She tried to smile but it ended up more of a grimace.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Office | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL