Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Grotto
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 06:09 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Duke was getting nervous, she was still crying and he wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing. It wasn't like a calf where you gave it a few pats and it stopped crying, she just kept going. Even still he held her and didn't say a word, some time women just needed some time and then they would be okay or so his mama claimed. Sometimes he felt like, by watching his mama, there was no such thing as enough time for a woman. If she was going to be mad then she was gonna stay mad as long as she damn well wanted, and then two years later she'd remind you of it. "Shame on them." He told her. It wasn't like there was something wrong with her, people had different abilities and that was what made everyone unique. "Sure." He said, it was nice to see she was coming around. "Because God put me on this Earth to love and take care of one woman. That is going to be who I marry. There isn't any room for divorce from me, if things is rough we are gonna work it out. She is gonna know that she is special and has every bit of me. A woman like that is worth waitin for." He said honestly. Although the more he thought about it the more that person felt like Felicity.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 11:57 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Occupation / Wampus DHOH/Arithmancy Professor

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

No-Maj Born / Single / Unplotted

Felicity sighed, though inside she screamed. His words were romantic and thoughtful. So good natured and that was one of the things Fi loved about Duke most. Though she didn't know if she could be abstinent for someone. She just didn't know how.

"Duke, I'm sure you know I'm not a virgin. Far from it, as awful as that sounds." Though Felicity made sure not to look deterred or embarrassed, she didn't regret her actions, they made her who she was. "I don't know how to do relationships without physical intimacy..." She sighed, her cheeks puffing up, determination locked in her eyes. "I'm willing to try and learn though, but I need to know where we stand. How do you feel about me? Where is this going?"

--------------------
user posted image
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 05:24 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Duke knew his ideals and beliefs were antiquated in this day and age but that only made him cling to them more tightly. It made him different, and Duke was the last man on the planet who wanted to be just like everyone else. Frustration was a common reaction to his statement, most people didn't understand what the big deal was but it was important to him as a man and as a good Christian. “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” Duke told her simply. Even he had sinned, it was human nature but that didn't mean he couldn't work hard every day to be a better person. Her next statement was like a punch to the gut, but it wasn't unexpected or the first time the man had been met with such words. However, that didn't mean it didn't hurt any less. "If I didn't want this, or you, for keeps I wouldn't be here now." He told her simply, hoping it was enough that she understood what he was trying to say.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 03:38 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Occupation / Wampus DHOH/Arithmancy Professor

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

No-Maj Born / Single / Unplotted

"If I didn't want this, or you, for keeps I wouldn't be here now."

Green eyes crystaled, her mouth becoming dry, her palms began to sweat, and she was afraid he would hear her heart beating out of her chest. She saw the hurt on his face, but she could focus as his words caught her off guard.

”Keeps? “ her voice was quitet. Desperate to understand.

Professor Duke Wylie

--------------------
user posted image
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 04:04 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Duke was trying to be as clear as possible but sometimes he failed, he was just a hick after all. Cowboys weren't no good at talking about things for the most part that didn't involve cattle or the ranch, especially not feelings when it came down to it. As frustrating as it was a little bit she was doing her best to tamper him and be patient with him so the least he could do was return the favor to her. Absentmindedly he stroked her hair gently, trying to soothe her like he would a frantic calf. "Ain't no point in being in any relationship unless ya are working towards somethin. If marriage ain't your goal ain't no sense in even tryin." He told he, words soft but firm.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Lake | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL