Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Meeting the Future Coworker, Tag; Simone De Villers
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:48 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rose, Bubbles

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

No-Maj born / Widowed / Unplotted

Roxie was trying to meet as many of her new coworkers as she could before the new term started since she was new and trying to make the jump back into the Magic world. She wanted to at least know the majority of the people she would be working with so she invited a co-worker who was younger than her to join her for coffee in the park. She had read a forecast that it was supposed to be nice out and she was excited. She had sent the owl inviting Simone about a week in advance. She was excited to meet the girl because she had noticed that a few of her co-workers were younger than her and she could at least try to be hip with the wizard trends. She arrived at the park with a thermos of hot coffee and cups with sugar and cream for them in case she decided to come.

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing Set By Audrey Evans

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Simone De Villiers
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 02:02 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Occupation / Dance Professor

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Pureblood / Engaged / plotted

Moni was eager to start over in another country with her Dexter by her side. She was surprised that one of her new co-workers had invited her for some coffee in the park. She arrived at the park scanning for a woman a few years older than herself. AS she only saw couples and elder'y people, she started walking a little until she spotted the other woman with coffee cups and a thermos and waved at her as she approached her. "Hey, I'm Simone, but you can call me Moni. Thanks for the invite..." She then waited fir the other woman to either do or say something.

Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 07:05 PM

Adult Wizard

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie saw someone wave at her and waved back with a smile before they got to her. Hey! Nice to meet you, I'm Roxie but you can call me Ro or Roxie,
both work.
She said with a smile and held out her hand to shake before she gestured towards a picnic table where her stuff was. So how do you take your coffee?

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 01:44 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Moni nodded as Roxie introduced herself. She seemed nice, even though Moni was younger. Shaking the hand quickly, she then looked at the picnic table and back at the other woman as she was asked how she liked her coffee. "Just milk. Nothing else. Sugar makes it too sweet..." She started walking towards the table and took a seat hoping that she would not make a fool of herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 02:36 AM

Adult Wizard

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie nodded as Moni told her how she liked her coffee, moving to pour it. She took a seat at the table before she decided to try and make small talk. So is there anyone important or special in your life that you brought along with you? She placed Moni's coffee in front of her and smiled as she poured her own glass.She had known that the majority of her fellow new coworkers were coming from the UK and fresh out of school so she wondered what kind of lives they were bringing with them.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 02:46 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Moni smiled as Roxie asked her a question. She played with her engagement ring and said: "My fiancé, Dexter...He will be teaching as well..." She then thanked Roxie for the coffee and took a sip from it. She sighed as she could only focus on Dexter for a few minutes, getting lost in his dreamy eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:04 AM

Adult Wizard

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie hadn't noticed the ring on the girl's finger until she started to play with it. She smiled and nodded as she said that her Finacee Dexter would also be a Professor at the school. She noticed the dreamy look in her eyes and shook her head, giving her a moment to think about the boy as she fixed her own coffee, a little milk and the tiniest hint of sugar. Well, what will you both be teaching? She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips as she asked since she remembered when her friends used to be like that, giddy and happy. She hadn't gotten that opportunity yet but she figured she would eventually.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:09 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Snapping out of it as she heard Roxie chuckle, she looked at her replying: "Dex will be teaching Divination and I'll be teaching Dance." Moni couldn't wait to start her new life with her sweetheart. It was a whole new beginning for the two of them. She then asked back: "Do you have a special someone, Roxie? Oh and what will you be teaching?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:32 AM

Adult Wizard

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

Roxie nodded and smiled as Simone told her what the two of them would be teaching. She knew the look of sweethearts and this girl was about as head over heels as someone could be. Or at least that's how she looked. She shifted a little bit when she was asked about if she had a special someone. I believe I am teaching Ancient Runes but I can't remember for sure. And no, I used to someone's someone but it wasn't entirely mutual. Anyway, they passed away a few years ago so fancy-free to find someone. She said with a chuckle before hiding her face in her coffee. She hadn't exactly been the most public about the nature of her relationship with Kevin but people did know she was a widow. Well the people from America tended to anyway.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 02:39 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Moni listened as Roxie started telling her about herself a little. She gave the woman a weak smile thinking that it must have been hard on her. "I'm... I'm sorry... I feel bad for asking, now..." She sipped on her coffee as she hoped the other woman was not too upset by her question, now... She didn't want to start things off on the wrong foot with her new colleague...

Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 01:12 AM

Adult Wizard

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

As the girl apologized and she took a sip of her coffee she began shaking her head. Oh no, it's alright. It was a very complicated situation that takes a lot to explain. It's not as sad as it sounds. She had wanted to clarify because even though she sometimes seemed sad about it,it really wasn't sad she knew what she was doing.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:12 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Moni frowned at the reply she got but thought ot best not to push for more information. It was none of her business. She then asked her if she was familiar with places in the US, perhaps the best shopping spots, or best coffee place, anything nice where Moni could shop...Then her mind went to Dexter again. Where would they live besides the school? Did he have any plans?

Professor Roxie March

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roxie March
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 12:41 AM

Adult Wizard

Age / 22

Occupation /

Post Count / 32

FC / Billie Piper

The air still felt a little weird, Roxie wasn't oblivious to the fact but she nodded and was grateful for the change of subject when she asked about places to shop and such. Well I've mainly been shopping in No-Maj stores which have really grown on me. My favorites are their thrift shops. They have things for cheap that can be really cute or upcycled into something really cute. What type of things do you typically like to shop for though, that can impact what shops to go to. She could see in the girl's eyes that her mind had wandered again so she figured that she would go back to her coffee while Moni was in her little world.

--------------------
user posted image

Roxie March
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 02:15 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Post Count / 113

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Moni listened when Roxie spoke about the shops. She still wasn't used to the term 'No-Maj' as she was used to 'muggles' and thought the other term was funny. She chuckled and replied: "I prefer high fashion to thrift shops...But maybe I will try it one day..." she replied. No, she would never be caught going there unless she was penny less and had no choice.She sipped on her own coffee and hoped she wasn't too annoying when her mind decided to drift off to focus on Dexter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 11:35 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC/Ghoul Studies Professor

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL