Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Bumping into reality, Tag: Fae Lancaster
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 03:44 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati was on his way to the bookstore as he had just left behind his brothers and cousins, leaving Addy in Leone's care. While walking towards the book store, his nose was burried in a book about dragons, his favourite subject. He always kept the book in the inside pocket of his jacket, just in case he woukd need to escape the real world. He must have read that book a hundred times already, but he coukdn't help himself and reread it again. He was not paying attention to where he was going and bumped into something... Looking away from his book, wanting to know what hit him, he realised it was a young woman and felt embarrassed. "I am so sorry, Miss.... Are you okay?", he asked her hoping she was not hurt.

Fae Lancaster
PM
^
Fae Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 06:15 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Fae

Age / 18

Occupation / Adult

Post Count / 80

FC /

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Fae was on a short trip through the us and needed a little break from trouble and photoshoots and castings instead she walked down a shopping street looking for a bookstore where she could get herself something interesting to read, she maybe was a spoiled brat but still nothing could replace a real book in your hands not even a tablet or a e-book. Standing around a little aimlessly she squeaked a little when someone bumped into her from behind and she turned around giving the boy a sharp glare before she noticed him holding a book. He seemed to like reading maybe he could help her out. Putting on a friendly smile she shook her head. " No i'm fine do you know where i find good books around here?"

--------------------
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 02:27 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati froze once he saw her glare at him. Uh oh. However, she got him confused when she smiled at him after. He smiled back as she asked about books. "Of course, I do! Not from around here, are you?" He offered her his arm as he then said he could take her to his favourite bookstore if she wanted to. Unless she had somewhere else to go, he didn't want to keep her from going anywhere, even if books were a good reason to change one's plans, well, in Mati's opinion at least...
PM
^
Fae Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 10:48 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Fae

Age / 18

Occupation / Adult

Post Count / 80

FC /

Fae had to hold back a snicker when she saw the boys expression as an answer to her glare. Did she really look that mean sometimes? She hoped so while she nodded as an answer to his question. "is it that obvious? " she asked obviously yes, british accent and not knowing were a bookstore is might seemed a little obvious.

When the guy offered his arm Fae raised her eyebrows at him. People have told her american boys didn't have maners, but apparently this was just a rumor and she nodded. The guy seemed nice, and she tried not to judge people lately and it seemed to be working kinda good this far at least. "Nope nowhere else to go besides my flight to Milano this evening but i need something to read in the mean time."

Matia Landi

--------------------
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 01:06 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati chuckled. "Barely..." It was obvious with her accent and her question. He gave her a smile and raise a brow as she seemed suspicious of him offering his arm to her. He was a gentleman. Not into women, but still he knew how to act nice around them. As she mentionned Milano, le laughed hard. As an explanation he said: "Whenever I hear Milano, I think of my cousins... That's their last name...I could show you the best bookstore around here...I was actually headed over there so I could just lead you to it..." He started talking about all the books that were in there, the different sections of the store, etc.

Fae Lancaster
PM
^
Fae Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 09:19 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Fae

Age / 18

Occupation / Adult

Post Count / 80

FC /

Fae chuckled at his barely. of course it was obvious specially since she didn't know the place and probably had a british accent she couldn't deny but wouldn't want to get rid of either.
The guy seemed nice, like gentleman what surprised her in a good way and she took his arm before they walked and she explained she had to go to milano tomorrow and he laughed. Raising and eyebrow at him she waited for an explenation. His explenation made her laugh a little as well, coincidence. "Oh well Milano is a pretty city" she added chuckling listening to him talk about books and once he was done Fae stopped and grinned a little. " You really like books do you?"

Matia Landi

--------------------
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 01:44 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

He started walking after she took his offered arm and as they made their way to the bookstore, he grinned at her reply on Milano. He raised a brow as she stopped and his grin widened when she asked him if he really liked books. "I do enjoy their company very very much...Especially those about creatures like dragons, merpeople, or any other creature magical or not..." He shrugged as if to say it wasn't that impressive or something. "Can't wait to graduate and maybe end up working with some of them..." he said, the thought of it happening being a dream that may never happen to Mati. "What kind of books do you prefer?" Then realizing he had yet to introduce himself, he went wide eyed for a few seconds and said softly: "Oh... Er...I'm Matia, by the way, Matia Landi...but I usually go by Mati or Matt..." He waited to see if she would introduce herself to him or not.

Fae Lancaster
PM
^
Fae Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 08:06 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Fae

Age / 18

Occupation / Adult

Post Count / 80

FC /

Fae raised her eyebrows at the guy she walked with a little bit and chuckled. " Oh you're still in school? i would have guessed you're older" she said while walking with him. "I'm not the biggest fan of creatures though that might be because i don't really know much about them. I never really listened during Care of Magical Creatures to be honest i never really listened at school at all, and i once got bitten by a murtlap. Mean little thing just attacked me during Vacation." Fae explained with a shrugg of her shoulders as well before thinking for a moment about his question. "I like to read History or well Romance novels. I don't get to much time to read between Sets, Fotoshoots and Family i mostly only get time to read during flights" she said while looking around the unknown surrounding a little as they walked, to see if there was anything interesting she had to check out when she got time. "Matia... nice kinda interesting name. It's nice to meet you. I'm Fae Lancaster."

Matia Landi

--------------------
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 03:33 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

He sighed at her comment about him being in school still. "I'm going into my last year...Finally..." He chuckled as he kept walking, hearing her comment on creatures. "Murtlap? Really? Poor you... Oh well, I know not everyone likes creatures..." He rolled his eyes as the young woman mentioned romance novels. He didn't reslly like those, but at least he could say he tried reading them.... "I would be sad not being able to read.... I would not make a good model for that... I am usually going around with a book in my hands, so..." He shrugged it off and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, I'm italian, I guess mother liked the name or something...I prefer being called Matt or Mati though...Nice to meet you too Fae."

Fae Lancaster
PM
^
Fae Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 06:28 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Fae

Age / 18

Occupation / Adult

Post Count / 80

FC /

Fae chuckled "have fun! i kinda miss hogwarts now that i've graduated. What house are you in?" she explained figuring that adult life really wasn't as fun as it always seemed when she was still a student. " Ya i like them, from a distance just not up close. Only one i let close is my pygmi puff and my Kneazle but thats about everything" Fae said while they walked towards the store. "Well i don't really have much time to do a lot of things thoughit's better than doing nothing at all"

"Okay Matt then, i like Matia as a name thought actually" Fae said with a nice smile " It's nice to meet you too,"

Matia Landi

--------------------
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 02:32 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 60

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati Smiled and replied: ”Horned Serpent... Focussed on the mind...” He had no idea what house was similar to it at Hogwarts. Not that it was that important anyway. He nodded at her words about murtlap. ”Who would be crazy enough to enjoy being close to them anyway?” He told her that he thought the same thing about doing things even if you have very little time to do it and at least do something rather than nothing at all. ”Thanks?” he said as she said she liked his name, making him blush lightly. As the bookstore slowly came into view, he pointed it to her and grinned as he said: ”There we are, Fae.” Holding the door for her after he untangled himself from her holding on to his arm, he added: ”Ladies first!” and waited for her to get in so he could go inside as well. Not being into women didn’t mean he had to be rude to them...

Fae Lancaster
PM
^
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 03:19 AM

Ambassador

Nicknames / Nellie

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 726

FC / Alicia Keys

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL