Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Let's try this..., Tag: Mettie
Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 02:02 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC/Ghoul Studies Professor

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Gabe had promised Ametrine he would go out on a date with her and owled her the details about where they would meet and at what time. He decided to go a little less intense and didn't bring flowers like he did with Annamarie. After all, he still wasn't enclined to get in a serious relationship with anyone and didn't want to give false hope to Mettie. She was a fine lady and he wanted to treat her well. He was sitting at the table he had reserved in a small restaurant, and was smiling as he recalled the birthday party for Kieran's sister, hiding behind a bush next to her.

Professor Ametrine Rathmore

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 08:28 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Occupation / Ancient Runes & HoM Professor

Post Count / 226

FC / Cobie Smulders

Pureblood / Single / Plottedish

Mettie was a little bit late - that's how a fine lady should do it. She spend more than two hours with getting ready for this date, but in the end, she was satisfied with the image she could see in the mirror. She walked in, wearing a quite sexy outfit for the great event, smiling confidently. She didn't know what to expect from Gabe, and it made this night even more intresting for her. She wasn't excited, rather curious of his 'out of school self. 'Are you waiting for me, handsome man?' - she asked, when she got to his table.

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 12:40 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe smirked as he saw Mettie arrive in her sexy outfit. He raised his glass of water and said: "I was indeed, but now that you're here, the night can only get better...You look beautiful, Ametrine..." He got up and pulled her chair out waiting for her to sit before pushing the chair under the table so she'd be sitting. He motioned for a waitress to come to their table handing them their menus and asking what they wanted to drink. He raised a brow at Mettie letting her order a drink first. His mind drifted off to a time where he had been in a similar restaurant with Sol.. why was he hinking about her right now? He needed to forget about her...

Gabe's outfit

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 10:51 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Post Count / 226

FC / Cobie Smulders

Mettie liked the way she was treated. The last time when a man helped her sit down at a restaurant... it was long ago. Was it Paxton? Who knows... I didn't have too much dates since him... - she thought while she looked at the menu. 'A glass of Ogden's Old, please.' - she said kindly to the waitress, then looked back to Gabe. His outfit was quite sexy... But what isn't look sexy on him? - she thought absent-mindedly and chuckled. It was perfect, and wasn't too much, like a nervous boy who wants to ask The Big Question, and it felt simply good for Mettie.

[OOC: She likes old scotch, lol!]

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 12:33 PM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe raised a brow as she ordered scotch, Ah, so she like old scotch, huh? he thought. He did enjoy it too from time to time. But whisky and red wine were usually his gonto drinks. "I'll have whisky, please." he told the waitress, before she left. He would have been pleased if he knew she thought he looked sexy. Not that he didn't know it, but he enjoyed hearing it.

He looked over at the menu, having a hard time deciding on what he should get. "See anything you like?", he asked as he smiled and winked at her. He meant on the menu, but wouldn't mind her saying he was to her liking. Just as quick as the thought of Solenna came, it vanished and he could only focus on Mettie. She was a beautiful woman after all. "I think I'll have the crab cakes and the lamb... I do enjoy lamb...What about you, Ametrine?"

Right then, he felt something hit him. Well, it was as if something had hit him actually. He looked at Mettie and smiled lost in his contemplation of her. He felt more at ease with her than any other woman he had been on a date with. Why? He had no idea. He was nowhere near asking the big question anyway so he wasn't nervous like that, only slightly nervous as in wanting to give her a good image of him. He didn't even realise he was reaching out for her hand when he reached it. When he did realise, he hoped she would not pull it back.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 08:35 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Post Count / 226

FC / Cobie Smulders

Mettie secretly watched him browsing the menu, acting like she did the same. Then he glanced towards him, only her eyes could be seen above the menu. 'You look so fine tonight...' - she said in a warm and meaningful tone. She knew exactly how important it was for men to get their own compliments - and get their egos burnished.
She changed the position of her legs as she put the menu back on the table. 'I'm not so into lamb... but crab cakes sound good. I'll also have my favorite: chicken steak with mediterranean spices, with veggies caramelized in butter. Bah, c'est trop long a le dire jusqu'au bout...*' - she said and smiled to the waitress when she arrived with their drinks. She immediately took her glass of whiskey and raised it. 'Should I say a toast to something? For example to your greek god-like body?' - she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

[OOC: Bah, it's too long to say it from the beginning to the end.*]

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 01:17 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

He smirked at her compliment and smiled as he looked at her, pleased that she said that. His ego was already big enough as it was, but he enjoyed the attention. "You look like a goddess, I am a lucky man tonight..." He winked at her and hoped she would be pleased. He was being sincere. That was a rare thing.

He listened as she spoke about what she would get for herself and nodded. "Too bad they don't have lasagna here...That's my favourite..." He chuckled and said, teasingly: "Tu as juste à dire 'ça ici' et le pointer...non?**" He laughed and then raised his glass as she raised hers once they got their drinks. He wiggled his eyebrows back at her replying: "Maybe you should, I mean you already stated it was greek god-like... But I must say... tu est très belle ce soir, Ametrine, et je ne dis pas que tu n'es pas belle les autres jours..." He raised a brow as he wondered what she was truly thinking of him right now. He was almost consdering going out with her again. She was fun to be around so far and he was having a really good time.

**[[ooc: You just have to say 'this here' and point at it... no? // You are really beautiful tonight, Ametrine, and I am not saying you don't look beautiful any other day...]]

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 07:05 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Post Count / 226

FC / Cobie Smulders

Mettie really liked how he spoke to her. Especially because most of it was in French. She clinked her glass to Gabe's and said: 'Then let's drink for a god and a goddess!' - she said and sent down half of her scotch. She coughed a little bit, as it was long ago that she could drink such a prime whiskey. She gracefully wiped her mouth with her napkin, being careful not to wipe her fiery red lipstick off completely. Then he looked at Gabe and said: 'Appelle-moi Mettie, s'il te plaît. Ametrine me sonne trop officiel.' - she said, then checked her watch. 'Oui, moi aussi, je veux ça ici et maintenant... Mon cours, je veux dire.'- she said with an evil smile, hoping that Gabe will understand her utterly obvious allusions.

[OOC: Please call me Mettie, Ametrine sounds too official to me. / Yes, me too I want it here and now... My food, I mean.]

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 05:14 PM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe smirked and started playing footsie, tentatively rubbing his foot against her leg. He watched her down half her scotch and chuckled. "Dooucement, ma jolie... Il ne faudrait surtout pas finir ce rendez-vous à l'hopital....Ce serait dommage..." He winked at her as she asked to be called Mettie. "D'accord. Appelle-moi Gabe alors...comme cela je n'aurai pas l'impression que tu parles à mon père..." His expression hardened at the mention of his father and he groaned as he drank a large amount of wine, emptying his glass and waving a waiter for more. He then softened his expression amused by her next words. "Je ne dirais pas non à ça....et je ne parle pas de nourriture..."

[[OOC: Careful, my dear...We wouldn't want to end this date at the Hospital... It would be sad// Agreed. Call me Gabe then... this way I won't feel like you are talking to my father...//I would not say no to that...and I'm not talking about food...]]

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 08:44 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Post Count / 226

FC / Cobie Smulders

Mettie raised a brow and bit her lower lip as Gabe started to play footsie under the table. She shook off her high heels and decided to take part in his game. When the waiter arrived, she also asked for another drink. It was time for cocktail, namely a Cosmopolitan with olive. 'On n'ira pas du tout à l'hôpital, chéri, ne t'inquiète pas!' - she answered, hoping this would assure him that she didn't have such drinking habits. She chuckled as he said that he didn't want it to look like she speaks to his father, but became a bit worried about his reaction. Maybe he isn't on good terms with his own father... - she thought, hoping that the entrées would come soon. When he said he wouldn't say no to her, she made a 'no-no gesture' with her trigger finger. 'D'abord, il faudrait manger un peu, n'est-ce pas?' - she asked, eagerly waiting for that possible part where there would be no food...

[OOC: We won't go to the hospital at all, dear, don't worry! / First, we have to eat a little bit, don't we?]

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 02:41 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe smirked as she raised a brow, biting her lower lip. He laughed at her words and kept the footsie action going. “J’espérais en fait que le seul endroit où on irait serait plus intime, tu vois? ”** He winked at her afterwards. He was relieved when she didn’t question him about his father. He did not want to talk about that man at all. He laughed at her gesture after he said he would not say no to her. He agreed to her words, hungry for food and what might come after...With good timing, their entrées arrived. Thanking the waiter, he asked dor more red wine and he then turned to Mettie, smiling at her. ”Let’s eat, shall we?” He looked at his plate and started eating slowly enjoying every bite.

**[[OOC: I was hoping in fact that the only p,ace we’d go would be more intimate, see?]]

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 11:32 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Post Count / 226

FC / Cobie Smulders

While eating her entrée, the crab cakes, the dinner took a strange turn. The first thing she started to feel was her mouth going numb... Then her head became woozy as well. 'Gabe... je pense que je dois partir maintenant. Je ne me sens malade... ' - as she finished her sentence, her skin on the neck started to itch... As she was scratching it, the annoying itchy feeling covered her arms and hands as well, slowly going down towards her waist... As she took a closer look on her hands, they had big, red stains of knockouts on it... 'Gabe... amène-moi à l'hôpital s'il te plait...' - she muttered and immediately fell down in faint.

[OOC: Gabe... i think I have to leave now. I feel sick. / Gabe, please, take me to the hospital...]

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 01:02 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 333

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe frowned as he heard her words, then looked up from his plate straight at her and got up from his seat rushing to her side of the table as she started scratching herself and said she wasn’t feeling too good. She seemed to have a really bad rash spreading out and once she started falling off her chair he barely had time to catch her before yelling for the bill and quickly threw money on the table as a waited brought it. He the. picked Mettie up in his arms and apparated them near the hospital yelling for help.

[end of rp here...]

--------------------
PM
^
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 03:19 AM

Ambassador

Nicknames / Nellie

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 726

FC / Alicia Keys

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL