Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Blue Note Bistro, Hever, Kent, UK, Tag: Gabriel Bourgeois, Penelope Hawkins
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 05:07 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

It was one of his weekends off and Kieran had decided to surprise Penelope with a trip to the Estates so he could formally introduce her as his girlfriend to his mother.

Fresh off a very successful and happy dinner, he had then suggested they go to a bistro nearby and celebrate Esme giving her approval.

He had also suggested to invite Gabriel to tag along. After all, it was high time that the three of them have drinks together.

Kieran walked to a table with high chairs and draw one back for her.

"Milady."

She looked so beautiful tonight.

Professor Penelope Hawkins
PM
^
Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 03:45 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC Professor, Gryffindor HoH, Hospital Wing Head Healer

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Gabe had agreed to meet up with Penelope and Kieran, knowing he would be able to see Sol without any fear of being caught by someone who wasn’t supposed to know about him and her. He had bought a perfect bouquet of red roses, so he could surprise his Soleil with them. He walked into the bistro and smiled as he saw Kieran and Penelope were already there. ”Ksmart. Penelope...Where’s Sol? Is she really coming or did you need a chaperone and tricked me into coming to watch you make googly eyes and weird flirting with Penelope?” To say Gabe was fine was an understatement. Why was he so freaking nervous? Why were his palms all sweaty all of a sudden? Did Kieran really mean to ask Solenna to come? Gabe was worried he was going to be 'third wheeling'...

Professor Kieran Mckenzie

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 03:05 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Still waiting on Penny to sit down before taking his own seat, Kieran nodded in greeting to Gabe.

"Good evening! Glad you could make it and yes, don't worry. Sol should arrive any minute now. She thought it wise to take some...precautions. Grandfather may be in Scotland but it doesn't mean he doesn't have eyes spying for him here. Hence why I've chosen for us to use a private cubicle. No windows, no open view from the rest of the bistro."

Just as he finished his sentence, a redhead Solenna, wearing sunglasses, entered the area.

She had carefully selected her dress tonight. It was one that Gabriel had bought for her in 2038. In fact, it was the exact one that had been lying at the foot of their hotel room bed on the very night he had proposed to her then.

Granted, it had been in several pieces the following morning but her sister's seamstress had worked her miracles and it was now looking brand new.

Her hair was pulled atop her head under a muted red short-haired wig. She didn't really like hiding her beautiful hair but she wanted to take every precaution to protect the man she loved.

She had chosen to be bold and retrieved the previous engagement ring from the hidden compartment of her jewelry box, putting it around a simple chain around her neck, right next to another charm he had given her, a heart.

Finally, small diamond earrings completed her outfit.

For good measure, she was wearing the perfume he'd bought for her 'Noir Tease', lip gloss and faint gold eyeshadow. Her makeup was flawless.

She walked to the table, nodded to Kieran and Penelope, then turned to Gabe, leaning on the tip of her toes to whisper something in his ear.

"Here's to a fantastic evening," she whispered, nibbling on said ear gently.

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 04:02 AM

Prof HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe was freaking out until Sol came in. She looked like a goddess in that vaguely familiar dress...Gabe stared at it in shock. He had seen that dress before, though it ended up practically ruined. He was not fond of the wig she had on, preferring her long mane to it, but he knew they needed to be careful. He had noticed the ring and the heart and coulsn’t keep his eyes from it for a few seconds. He clenched his fists as he could smell the perfume he had bought her. She was such a tease. He grunted as she whispered in his ear and nibbled on it. he presented the bouquet of roses to her and said: ”You look amazing tonight, Soleil. These are for you, take them as a token of my undying love for you.” He felt color rise to his cheeks having Kie nd Penelope nearby, hearing what he just said, being just as cheesy as Kie had been previously. He put a hand on her waist bringing her close and leaned in to kiss her softly.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 04:30 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Solenna's smile turned into a Cheshire Cat grin at Gabriel's reaction upon seeing her.

Oh, she had noticed the way his eyes stared at the former engagement ring on her neck...

She lightly moaned in protestation as he stepped away from her to give her the flowers.

As they came into her sight, she blushed.

"Flowers? Are you perhaps trying to outdo my dear brother as the most cheesy lover ever?" she asked, glancing at Kieran and Penelope with mirth in her eyes.

Next thing she knew, Gabe placed a hand on her waist and pulled her closer, brushing his lips onto hers in a delicate kiss.

She returned it all too willingly...

Returning her brown irises to the bouquet, she noticed a small card attached to one of the roses.

Softly, she reached out...and froze.

To my Darling Solenna,

I miss you more than words can say.

Love,

Ethan

Her face snapped right back up and she lost her smile, eyeing Gabe quizzically..

"What is this?"

She hoped Ethan had not gone there and decided to trick Gabriel into giving her these because if he had, they were going to be thrown away pronto.

On the other side of the table, still holding out the chair for Penny to sit down, Kieran had to bite the inside of his cheek not to burst out laughing.

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 04:40 AM

Prof HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe smiled as she blushed. Something that didn’t happen often and he was glad he could make this happen again. As she called him cheesy, his smile faltered. Was she going to throw them away or something? Was it too much? Why was he second guessing himself? As her smile faded once she saw the card, he said: ”Touch the card, Sol...” He sighed hoping she would not throw the flowers back at him because of what he thought was an ingenious plan. Once she would touch the card, it would switch to: Soleil de mes nuits, I know you might have thought it was from Ethan, but they’re really from me. I neded to write this so if anyone saw them they would not get suspicious. With love, G.’ He hoped she would do it and not be hurt by what he was trying to do to keep her safe.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 04:49 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

"Touch the card, Sol..."

She raised an eyebrow but did as he requested...

Her smile came back almost immediately and she leaned on the tip of her toes again, kissing him hungrily.

"Thank you, Amour" she whispered against his lips, butterflies vaulting around in her stomach.

She even dared open her lips a little and run the tip of her tongue on his...as a promise that their evening would not end here.

Oh no... she had other plans...

Releasing him, she looked at the chair then back at him expectedly.

She should not allow her brother the satisfaction of being the only gentleman here tonight...

Kieran's attempt at keeping a straight face was rapidly failing and he pretended to sneeze.

Atchoo!

"Sorry about that."

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 09:07 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Lope, Pen

Age / 30

Occupation / Ravenclaw HoH

Post Count / 891

FC / AnnaSophia Robb

Pureblood / Single / unplotted

Penelope was looking to the get-together with slight trepidation. She wasn't too worried about Kieran's mother, she'd heard him talk about her with so much love that she couldn't imagine her being in any way mean or dis-likeable, however she was worried about herself - it was quite a while since she was in a relationship that would go as far as meeting the other person's family. Meeting anyone from her family? That wasn't that big of a deal - the Hawkinses tended to be a little too unpredictable to plan out anything serious like that. If they wanted to see one another, they made it happen, without a care for the others' current statuses, relationship-wise or else.

Kieran was a perfect gentleman, as usual, pulling back a chair so that she could sit down, but before she'd done so, she got distracted by Gabriel's commentary - and before she got to react with at least a scathing look to the giant bouquet in his hands, a red-headed woman - Solenna, presumably - arrived and her colleague could no longer pretend as if her and Kie were the cheesy ones. She folded her arms over her chest, a slight smirk appearing on her face, chair long forgotten.
Suddenly, a sneeze-like sound came from behind her, which got her to turn to see her love failing to hide his own smile. "Oh you silly man," she whispered with a wink. "I think they know all too well that they just won all the awards for cheesiness."

She smoothed down her dress and fixed her eyes on the younger woman. Time to pass the first impression. "Hello," she smiled, offering her hand over the table. "I'm Penelope. You must be Solenna? Kieran has told me quite a lot about you..." Oh, she was so bad with introductory small talk. It must've been obvious to the other woman. Well, she did her best. What was the worst that could happen?

--------------------
user posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 09:41 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran stopped his pretending and started laughing, managing to kiss the tip of Penny's nose.

"Gabe has a lot of homework to do in that department, sweetheart, if he's aiming to take that award from me."

He winked at her., pretending to rub a shiny badge on the breast pocket of his shirt.

Solenna rolled her eyes at her brother and smiled at Penelope, taking a few steps forward and embracing the woman.

"I didn't get the chance to put a word in edgewise this afternoon, given how much of a babbler Kie really is..." she teased, sticking her tongue out at him "...but I'm glad I finally get to meet this mysterious Penny he keeps on talking about to anyone who will listen."

From listening in on the conversation, Penelope seemed to be quite charming, devoted and - given the relaxed clothing he was wearing - a good influence on her brother.

"If I may be so bold, and premature, welcome to the family."

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 02:00 AM

Prof HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe watched as Kie kissed the tip of Penny’s nose and rolled his eyes. As he heard Kie’s words, he glared at his friend and said: “We got that, Astro Nerd. Knock it off...” Boy was Gabe getting pissed right now. He lightly punched Kie’s breast pocket. He then watched as Sol and Penny were introducing themselves to each other.

Gabe snorted as Sol said Kie would talk about Penny to anyone who would listened and added: “And to anyone who wouldn’t listen as well...He just keeps on going about how marvellous and wonderful you are..." He smirked at Kie and then winked at Sol before getting the chair out for her, waiting for her to get in and push her under the table, kissing her cheek, before sitting himself down, next yo her, resting a hand on her thigh.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 04:44 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran glared at his brand new nickname but kept a smile on his face as Gabe punched him on the chest.

Admittedly, he kind of deserved that.

“And to anyone who wouldn’t listen as well...He just keeps on going about how marvellous and wonderful you are..."

"Because she is, doofus." he said, putting his hands back on the chair to hold it for Penny.

He did not miss his sister's astonishing comment about his girlfriend now being part of the family.

Not that he minded, of course...but he certainly hadn't expected to hear that from her.

Solenna released Penelope and stepped back just in time to hear Gabriel call her brother Astro Boy.

She giggled, quite agreeing with her lover.

It still baffled her that her brother was teaching the subject at Hogwarts when his main passion had always been archeology.

She put a hand on Gabe's arm as he reinforced how aggravating Kie could be when he marveled about his girlfriend, knowing that if given the chance, he would do the very same thing.

She sat down on the proffered chair and blushed as he kissed her cheek, refraining at the last minute from turning her head so their lips would meet instead.

The hand on her tigh did nothing to help her keep her impulses at bay, for the sake of propriety. Her own found its way to his knee and she had to wage an internal war not to slide it further up his leg.

That would be cause for quite a scandal...

Kieran smiled at Penny, motioning the chair he held.

"Surely, your feet are tired by now? We did walk all the way here instead of simply apparating. Your chair is ready, Milady"

At the same time, he motioned for a waiter to come forward.

"Good evening. Welcome to the Blue Note. I am Michel and will be your waiter tonight. We do have a few specials on drinks, as indicated by the card in the center of your table. Just as well, we also have menus, if you wish you eat. We serve Muggle and Wizarding drinks alike."

Kieran shook his head.

"No food for me, thank you. We ate less than an hour ago. I will, however, have a firewhisky. Penny?" he asked her, in case she was still hungry.

Solenna exchanged a look with Gabe.

"Are you hungry?"

She was herself...just not for anything offered here.

"I will have a Cuban Mojito."

The waited nodded and jotted down the order.

"What about chequing? All on one or?"

"These two together and us."

"Very well."

The man continued to look expectantly at both Gabriel and Penelope.

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 09:10 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Lope, Pen

Age / 30

Occupation / Ravenclaw HoH

Post Count / 891

FC / AnnaSophia Robb

Pureblood / Single / unplotted

Solenna's embrace definitely surprised Penelope, and perhaps she stood stunned for a second more than she should've, almost missing the 'welcome to the family' remark. Which, well, shut her brain down for another second, so it wasn't surprising that Kie felt the need to remind her about perhaps sitting down. She practically fell onto the chair, barely realising what was happening. Did Kieran's family already decide that this was a big deal? Before they even made their relationship an actual thing? Lope was nervous because of that, she wasn't used to having her 'affairs' expected to go anywhere - and yes, she would admit that it was a long time since she felt something like what she felt with Kieran, but still... these expectations made her nervous.
She woke up from her musings by the arrival of the waiter. She waited as everyone asked for their drinks and then she decided on her own. She needed something strong today. For nerves. "I'll have a bourbon, if you have any, neat, please."

--------------------
user posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 09:50 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran sat down next to Penny and put a reassuring hand on her knee.

He had noticed her stunned expression at some of the words she'd said. He leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Relax, Penny. I'm sure she didn't mean anything else but wish us happiness by saying that. She does look happy for us, after all."

He didn't want his girlfriend to panic and run for the hills, a fear he still - in spite of himself - harbored.

Clasping one of her hands in his, gave her an eskimo kiss by running his nose against hers, taking advantage to actually steal a peck at the same time.

The waited jotted down Penelope's choice with a smile on his face.

"Very good choice. Bold for a woman, surprisingly."

Solenna heard him and scoffed.

"You better not be one of these anti-feminists or I swear, you better start running. I have no patience for comments such as these, directed as perfectly capable, talented and strong women, and intended to lower our worth in today's society. Got it?"

The look she directed at him made it clear she was entirely too serious about her threat.

She had come out to meet her brother's significant other and have a good time. Nothing else.

The waited received and registered her barely veiled threat loud and clear.

"I apologize if I have offended the ladies. It was not my intention."

Turning to Gabe, he looked at him expectedly.

"And for you, Sir?"

Sol turned back to Penelope, rolling her eyes exaggeratedly.

"So, from what I was able to deduce throughout Kie's babbling, you're a teacher at Hogwarts?"

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 11:34 PM

Prof HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL