Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

London Christmas Shopping, Tag: Gabriel Bourgeois
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 05:53 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran was sitting at the Mortiary Café, savoring a cup of hazelnut coffee, the newest edition of the UK Wizarding High Society Magazine opened on the table in front of him.

His eyes were locked on the last article he had read, darkening his mood significantly.

user posted image

Brusquely, he put the mug back down.

He had known that Luna's untimely reveal would have consequences for Solenna where their grandfather was concerned.

...but not this.

It was clear as day to him that this engagement had William's prints all over it. Not only had he spirited Solenna away the very morning after Luna's reveals had been splashed all over tabloids' front page news, but he had now coerced her into accepting a marriage proposal from the Crane Heir...

He sighed.

Gabe was not going to be taking this very well whenever he saw it.

...which was more than likely imminent given that he'd invited his friend to come help him shop for Christmas presents.

Yeah...that was definitely going to put a damper on things...

Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 03:13 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC Professor, Gryffindor HoH, Hospital Wing Head Healer

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Gabe was furious and heartbroken. Seeing the paper announcing Solenna and Craney boy’s news was devastating, just as much as receiving her owl. He had received an owl from her and doubted she would be receiving his reply. He made his way to where Kieran and him agreed to meet, the evil piece of paper tucked under his arm and once he reached his friend, instead of smiling and greeting him, he started yelling as he threw the newspaper at his friend, as if that would bring Sol back. ”THAT PIECE OF EVIL OLD SCUM! HOW DARE HE? NO WAIT, SCRATCH THAT, HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF AND HIS SORRY WRINKLED ARSE! I BET ETHAN IS HAVING A BLAST RIGHT NOW WITH MY SOLENNA. I ALSO BET SHE’S NOT...” He growled and slammed his fist on the nearest available surface, which made him wince. He reached into his pocket and took the letter out handing it to Kie. ”She was trying to tell me something, but cried all over it...barely readable, few words here and there, but I don’t understand...” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair looking away so his friend could hopefully not see the tears forming in his eyes.

Professor Kieran Mckenzie

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 02:33 PM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran cringed the second Gabe threw the newspaper at him.

He had expected something of the sort but not the yelling or the fist-meets-surface action that ensued.

Upon being handed the letter, Kieran took it and read its content, a frown etched on his face when he finished.

"I really don't know what to say, Gabe. Until last March, I didn't even know you two had been involved. What happened that night?"

While he didn't want to twist the knife, that was as good a start as any.

He signaled a waiter to bring another cup of coffee for his friend.

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 03:49 PM

Prof HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe let himself fall on the chair. Of course after all that had happened to him ever since he was little, any chance of happiness being taken away from him, he was devastated. He loathed William. He loathed Ethan. His face paled as he heard Kie's question and then got angry again. "What do you think? That we held a tea party in her room? What planet are you on, Astro Boy?"

He sighed loudly and thanked the waiter that brought coffee, pouring a fair amount of sugar in it and stirring it vigorously, sending a little bit of it's content on the table here and there. "I'll just be the laughingstock of something again...Why are these kind of things happening again? I thought....Nevermind, of course I didn't think long enough....I just keep torturing myself tring to understand what she meant while Craney Boy gets to have her all to himself..."

He groaned, snatching the letter back and placed it back close to his heart in the inner pocket of his jacket, feeling his eyes welling up more. He pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes trying to keep the little amount of dignity he had left.

Gabe sat there silently, closing his eyes as he drank his coffee wishing he was somewhere else. He was definitely not going to be enjoying shopping, especially not for Sol, since she was away from him, maybe for forever... He wanted to get to William and harm him for doing this cruel thing, but then again, the Lord didn't care about ruining people's lives. If only Gabe had so juicy gossip about the old man that he could use against him....

Professor Kieran Mckenzie

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 04:48 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran shook his head, trying his best not to get aggravated with Gabe.

He knew his friend was in pain and understood that it stemmed from the man's love for his sister but still...

"Listen. Don't get angry with me for what Grandfather did. I had nothing to do with her departure for Boston. If I hadn't been so preoccupied with Luna, I would have done something to try to prevent it. You know that."

He felt torn.

On one side, Luna had been competing in the EHC and he had been deathly afraid of the aftermath...with good reasons too, considering she hadn't truly been herself since then. She was closed off, keeping a distance...

On the other, he had known there would be some kind of sh*tstorm following the reveal. He just hadn't thought it would be this bad.

Taking a sip of his black coffee, he sighed and continued to look at the letter, his mind in overdrive as to what Solenna had possibly been saying.

He tried to think back on those days and he couldn't think of anything amiss with her following the tragedy.

Apart from the intense feeling of loss over Kenna and fear for Luna's life, that is.

"I hate to say this but I don't think there is any other way for us to start working on this puzzle other than you answering me. It would be nice if you did open up about what happened between the two of you the night she mentions. We might just get a clue."

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 11:34 PM

Prof HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 409

FC / Jamie Dornan

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL