Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

In Front of the Store
Daniel Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 02:02 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Daniel

Age / 42

Occupation / I don't work.

Post Count / 148

FC / Joseph Morgan

Pureblood / Married / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
made by A-belle
PM
^
Ginger Wadsworth
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 01:57 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / taken

Age / 16

Occupation /

Post Count / 366

FC / I knew you were You were gonna come to me And here you are But you better choose carefully ‘Cause I, I’m capable of anything Of anything and everything Make me your Aphrodite Make me your one and only But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy

Pure / /

Ginger need a gift, or gifts, really, and yet she couldn’t decide what to get. Her family had grown too much thanks to her brother and his wife. Five bratty boys and Ginger cringed any time someone mentioned them. Dirty fingers, dirty mouths, and too many of her things destroyed since they were born. She stared at the shop and debated whether or not she could find something for her ridiculously extra family members. Sighing, Ginger reached into her bag and pulled out a list of names with dates so she didn’t miss a birthday or other thing they were celebrating. “Bloody hell.” Ginger wished she could be anywhere but shopping for her family, but once she caught sight of something shiny in the window, she thought about shopping for herself instead.
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Pandora's Box | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL