Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Tables
Minister Julian Carusso
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 01:30 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Julian

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 705

FC /

Halfblood / Single / Plotted

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Lindi made this! Thanks hun!
PM EMAIL
^
Lindi Oswald
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 03:42 AM

Head Girl

Nicknames / Lin

Age / 15

Occupation / 5th year Ravenclaw

Post Count / 618

FC / Zoe Sugg

Pure / Single / Plotted

Lindi was feeling weird about the whole ball thing and she was feeling even weirder since her MOm decided against telling her that the theme was silver and gold so she was sticking out like a sore thumb in her emerald green dress and matching makeup. She had found a pretty dress she hadn't been aware that everyone dressed to the theme and sparkly. She hated the way everyone's outfit was reflecting the light to she went and found where she was supposed to sit, realizing that her Mom wasn't even at her table, probably at an attempt at some political game but who cared anymore, her MOm sure didn't.

Vincent Anthony Nieche ~ Outfit

--------------------
user posted image

Set Credit to the amazing Cristal @ Shadowplay user posted image

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vincent Anthony Nieche
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 12:55 AM

Sly 5th Year

Nicknames / Van

Age / 15

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 21

FC / Alfie Deyes

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

Van's mother is a socialite so it was hard to miss events like these. They weren't that rich, nor known, but her mother loved attending events that the mass would attend to. She loves flaunting at these events. Van doesn't even complain whenever they got dragged on these formal events. He loves the publicity and the chance to meet the known people. However, the night was slow and he has yet to meet anyone from the known families. Honestly, he was beginning to get bored from walking around. He lost his mother somewhere in the crowd. She probably found someone to talk to. Pity her. How will she explain the absence of her husband then? Van's betting she'll tell them that he's sick or something. His siblings are probably running around somewhere but he didn't care. They have their own lives and he has his.

As he walked around the place, he found a lovely lady sitting all by herself. The lovely lady happened to be Lindi. He had met her only once but that was enough to spark his interest in her persona. He pulled a chair in front of her and sat down. Standing out from the rest, I see. And you chose my house color! How lovely! I am touched. He teased. Miss Oswald is wearing a green dress, not the dress code for the evening, but no one was imposing rules. He, however, was forced to wear a silver suit. Technically, the word isn't forced. His mother picked the suit and gave it to him, and then he wore it like the good son he is. How come you're sitting by yourself? Where's your best friend? He asked, smirking. How come she's sitting all by herself? Is this what friends do? It's not far from what allies do, then. Or her friend hasn't arrived yet. Either way, he didn't care. He wasn't interested in such trivial matter.

Lindi Oswald
PM EMAIL
^
Lindi Oswald
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 01:24 AM

Head Girl

Nicknames / Lin

Age / 15

Post Count / 618

FC / Zoe Sugg

Pure / Single / Plotted

Lindi knew it was her mother's job to communicate, she was head of the intermagical communications department at the Ministry it was the job and she knew that she was the one who was left behind at these parties, especially since her aunt was at her house watching the twins. She had made a full and proper effort to look nice tonight since her Mother wanted her to start making an impression on the people so she would have things to work towards now. It was the gap before her fifth year and now she was starting to have to think about her feature.

She looked up from her little name thingie when she saw someone sit in front of her. She smiled once she saw it was Vincent. She knew he had told her to call him Van but she didn't do nicknames unless she knew the person really well and had spoken to them more than once. Yes I chose emerald green in the hopes that maybe you would be here and just maybe it would catch your eye. YOu've foiled my plan Durmmer Boy. She knew the sarcasm was practically dripping from her voice but she couldn't help it, it was too perfect a shot to not run through with it. She couldn't handle the shiny suit the boy was wearing even if it was flattering on him. She closed her eyes to shield herself from the reflecting light.

When he asked her why she was sitting by herself she opened one eye to look at him before she smirked at him. Firstly I'm not sitting alone,
you're here. Second I was sitting alone because my Mom ditched to work the crowd.
Char isn't here yet henceforth I have no friend to hide with.
She tried to keep it short though she could already hear the questions from him about why her Mom was working the crowd but unless she was asked she wouldn't explain the fact that if Lin wanted to her Mom would happily pull some strings to help her get a job in the ministry.

Vincent Anthony Nieche

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vincent Anthony Nieche
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 09:06 AM

Sly 5th Year

Nicknames / Van

Age / 15

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 21

FC / Alfie Deyes

Van's mother never had any job. She grew up a princess and expected to live her adult life as a queen. Things didn't go so well, but look at her now. Laughing and talking probably with everyone, flaunting and trying to make everyone jealous with her so called 'perfect' life. Van is no one to judge because he would've done that as well. She likes showing off everything she has and her way with words is what mystifies Van. She can make owning a glass of water sound like a luxury. He wished he inherited that talent from her. That's her job, to sweet talk her way to the top. Of course, it wasn't a real job but then again, she never worked a single day in her life.

Van heard the sarcasm from her voice. It was very hard not to miss, but he laughed anyway. Perhaps tonight is the night you finally confess your undying love and loyalty to me then. He retorted, smirking at her. He knew it was childish for him to fight back but he couldn't help it as well. It was the perfect opportunity to have fun. When he saw that she was squinting at his outfit, he flashed it upon her more. Oh, you're eyeing my outfit. Do you like it? He teased. He was laughing internally because he haven't had this much fun since the last girl he teased at Durm. That didn't end well. She ended up falling for him badly. That wasn't the bad part. The bad part is that she's a psycho who told every girl to back away from him because he's her boyfriend and fought with any female who came near him.
Never had he regretted something so much in his life.

Van tapped the table like he was a happy fellow. He was still smirking as he listened to Lindi's explanation on why she's alone. Of course, she should already expect that Van, the curious guy that he is, would question her about her mother. Your mother is working the crowd? What's her job? Is she a socialite? He asked immediately. At her response about her best friend not being here yet, he laughed. Perhaps she will not be coming at all. That will leave you in my company for the whole night. He teased again.

Lindi Oswald
PM EMAIL
^
Lindi Oswald
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:50 AM

Head Girl

Nicknames / Lin

Age / 15

Post Count / 618

FC / Zoe Sugg

Pure / Single / Plotted

Lin couldn't help but roll her eyes as he said perhaps tonight she would confess her undying love and loyalty to him. As fond of you as I am that's more third date material. She was squinting as she said it and as he moved it caught her eye even more and she fully closed them as he made a remark about her liking the ruddy thing. Oh yeah the permanent damage to my retinas is so wonderful, please start wearing it over your robes. When she was uncomfortable she couldn't help the sass that came out, it was her coping mechanism.

She opened her eyes again and cringed as it hurt her eyes again but she figured closed eyes offered a vulnerable position and she wasn't down for that. She couldn't help but burst out in laughter immediately followed by some apologies to the people around them as he asked if her mother was a socialite. No no no no no no no no. She is the head of Level Five at the Ministry of Magic. She is in charge of Intermagical Communication and Cooperation,
hence she works the crowd at events like this one. Hell, she helps plan events like this one. Or at least I think she does. I don't fully understand her job.
She then felt sad at the hope that seemed to shine in his eyes as he spoke of Char not coming to the dance thingie. In all honesty,
ditch the jacket and you're not the worst company I could keep.
She then started looking around for her mother, wondering who she was talking to though she figured she would find her half flirting with the Deputy Minister since she clearly had a crush on the guy. It was to the point where Lin had noticed which meant it was bad.

Vincent Anthony Nieche

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vincent Anthony Nieche
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 10:42 AM

Sly 5th Year

Nicknames / Van

Age / 15

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 21

FC / Alfie Deyes

Van was more than amused at her sass level. Of course, it wasn't Durm material but it would suffice. He can't even believe the sugar and spice and everything nice Ravenclaw was even capable of sass. So this IS a date. How wonderful. Two more dates to go and you'll finally confess your love and loyalty. I'll hold you against your word. Again, Lindi should've expected that. Van would hold her against it and he doesn't forget important things like this. Sorry darling. This coat is for special occasions only. He faked a sad sighed. If there was going to be an award for the best drama queen, he might just earn it. Might.

As she explained her mother's job, Van frowned. He wasn't familiar with the United Kingdom's political system hence, he has no idea what she was blabbering about. She works the crowd? Then maybe she has met my mother already. She's doing her best to get the spotlight on her tonight. He replied nonchalantly. He was used to his mother's shenanigans thus why he doesn't feel humiliated at all. It just feels normal. He, too, would've done it if he was on her shoes. Besides, he was at least 50% sure she only wanted the attention because she is lonely with his father out chasing young, hot, and crazily rich young women. Ditch the jacket? Van laughed. In this formal event? I won't do that even for you, sweet beauty. I do not like the idea of standing out by humiliating myself. He said and leaned back in his seat. The girl looked like she was looking for someone and he rolled his eyes. Probably her best friend. While he was excited with the idea of meeting the Lovelace princess, he was kind of looking forward to this evening alone with the gal.

Lindi Oswald
PM EMAIL
^
Lindi Oswald
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 04:59 PM

Head Girl

Nicknames / Lin

Age / 15

Post Count / 618

FC / Zoe Sugg

Pure / Single / Plotted

Lin couldn't help her laugh as he seemed elated that it was a date. Well Van, please don't tell of what you expect. I don't wish for requests for dates so I declare love and loyalty to everyone at Hogwarts. It truly is a special affair. She had a feeling that he wasn't going to let that go she was just worried as to what he might consider being a date. She rolled her eyes as he said the coat was for special occasions before he sighed. What counts as a special occasion? She kinda wanted to snatch the jacket and burn it, payback for her eyes.

As he mentioned about their mothers might have already met. Then they might be talking right now. Knowing my mother I know she would have introduced herself by now. She shrugged as she looked around for her Mother. Her Aunt was watching the twins and she was actually letting herself have a night off. He drew her attention back to him as he laughed. She perched her brow as he called her a sweet beauty. It's only humiliating if you act alone. I'll ditch the shoes if you ditch the jacket, fair deal? If he was to be her company she was going to have to figure a way so that it wasn't as though she were staring into the sun when she looked at him during conversation.

Vincent Anthony Nieche

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL