Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Witch of the Month
Roseanne Virelli
Quote of the Month
Paxton Virelli
Couple of the Month
Alec Lancaster & Dulcinea Whitfield
Class of the Month
Potions
Professor of the Month
Penelope Hawkins
New Student of the Month
Stella Silvera
Adult of the Month
Gerrick Lancaster

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Tables
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 02:32 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Occupation / Wampus DHOH/Arithmancy Professor

Post Count / 51

FC / Melissa Rauch

No-Maj Born / Single / Unplotted

"Miss that is the best idea I heard all day, you bet I do."

Felicity could tell she hit the nail on the head. His demeanor changed dramatically and she couldn't help but giggle when he agreed. She placed her small hand in his when he reached out to help her up and Felicity gave a small curtsy when she did. With her other hand, she grabbed her empty latte cup after slipping back into her tan pea coat so when they headed out the door she could toss it in the garbage.

"Great it's only a few blocks away. So we can walk. It is a no-maj place though, just so you're aware." She smiled up at him as she opened the front door of the shop, the brisk wind of the arriving winter smacking her in the face. "Oh! and they have the best Chili." The thought was brought on by the fact that she was suddenly hungry. Maybe she would have to order some to keep the alcohol at bay.

Professor Duke Wylie

--------------------
user posted image
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 03:05 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Post Count / 39

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Duke was of course more relaxed now that he was getting out of the fancy to do coffee shop, he was sure it was a nice place with nice people but it just wasn't for him. Her hand seemed so delicate in his and his cheeks went a little pink at her curtsy, however he thought he managed to keep it together pretty well. "I'll be on my best behavior Miss." He told her with a crooked grin and tip of his hat. She opened the front door herself and he frowned at her, that was his job as the guy here because it was respectful not because he didn't believe she couldn't manage it. "Bet it aint like Mama fixed it." He told her, amused that some city slicker thought they might be able to make better chili then a Texas cattle rancher's wife. Heading out the door he plodded down the street in his boots, following her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Central Perks | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL