Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Shopping Trip, The Milano and Landi family
Venus Milano
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 08:49 PM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 77

FC /

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Venus scrambled out of the way for her siblings and cousins to floo into the New York Wizarding shopping district. While Matia and Damiano were of age, with 7 underaged wizards and witches, there were too many of them to be side-along Apparated. And with Mama and Papa working all the time, the older two boys usually were the ones in charge of watching the rest of the kids.

Brushing off her pair of ripped jeans, she also stamped her combat boots to remove the ashes. Venus had pulled her blue-dyed hair out of her face and into a ponytail before leaving. She had decided to just leave it like that as she would just have to re-tie it for the trip home. Waiting until the others were all there, she asked, "Where are we going first Mati?"

Outfit

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image
credit me for the sig and Roxy for the hair color!
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 11:40 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara was excited to go shopping with her siblings and her cousins. She was at times a handful for her older cousins. It didn't help much that she rebelled most of the time but this time she tried to pick an appropriate outfit so she wouldn't get another talk from her cousin Matia about how she dressed. She wondered where they would be going first although she secretly hoped that she was able to choose her own outfits to buy without anyone questioning her. She kept her hair down so people would be able to tell the difference between her and her sister.
outfit

--------------------
user posted image

made by winterfall@shadowplay
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 12:04 AM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / 4th year Puff

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Giorgio was not the kind of person who went shopping. What was the point in it? He had way too many cousins who he could bribe to do his shopping for him. But, since apparently the whole gang was going out, he decided to suck it up, and hope he didn't die. He gave Sara a light shove and snickered. Well,
maybe you should pick out Matia's clothes, if he decides that he wants to select what you get to wear.
Giorgio didn't know why Matia even cared what she put on. If she wanted to get stalked and kidnapped by some creeper, that was her own fault. Matia needed to learn to quit babying her. She was just a cousin, anyways. Figures that he loved his cousins that much, and couldn't care less about any of his siblings. Hmph.
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 03:40 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia glared at Gio's comment and smacked the younger boy's head. He had wanted to get books first, but he knew he would be the only one to truly enjoy it. "Shut it Gio...I know you can't say anything nice, but for once try...Too bad we got stuck with you as a sister, Gio..." He sighed knowing that Giorgio shutting up would never happen. Looking at his cousin with the blue hair, he smiled and said: "How about a pet for Addie. first?" He smiled at his youngest cousin, whom he was very fond of. "Then clothes. does that sound good?"He didn't dare say anything about his cousin' choice of clothing as he knew it was a lost cause. Sure he was being overprotective of them, but if he wasn't who would help them if some creepy guy tried to get his way with any of them? He was the oldest of the bunch even though he had a twin, Damiano, he was still the oldest by ten minutes and felt like he had to act like the responsible adult here.

very simple outfit
PM
^
Elisa Milano
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 01:14 PM

Pukwudgie 4th Year

Nicknames / Lisa, Gaia

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 25

FC / Kaia Gerber

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

A shopping trip was what this was supposed to be when they got out of the house but not to her surprise, it quickly turned into the cousins bickering. Elisa yawned loudly at Matia's comment as he told Gio to shut it. Normally, she didn't really give a damn who says what but Gio was one of her closest cousins, even closer than some of her sisters to her because they are the same age. It made them understand each other better in a way so she appreciated his existence. An arm around her cousin's shoulders, she walked in his pace and looked around. The t-shirt she was wearing was an almost-ancient thing she found in one of the thrift shops but she loved it so much that she kept wearing it at least once every week. "What type of clothes? Uniform or something we will actually want to buy?" She asked, looking at Matia.

outfit

--------------------
user posted image
winterfall @ SP
PM EMAIL
^
Naomi Bennet
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 11:56 PM

Sly 3rd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 70

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addie was really excited she was bouncing up and down on her feet while waiting for them to finally leave. Once they were on their way Gio already started making side remarks and addy just rolled her eyes at it. It was annoying that he always had to do that but she figured she wouldn't comment on it since mati already did it. When her eldest cousin then suggested to get a pet for her she squeaked in joy " yes ! please i want a pet that i can take to school!" she said making puppy eyes looking at her cousins while walking along with them. "but i wanna buy my uniform!" she answered Elisa with a big smile while impatiently waiting for Matias answer
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 12:07 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati ruffled Addy's hair and chuckled before saying: "Clothes as in Addy's unform and I know I can't keep you, girls away from shopping. So whatever you like...Two outfits each...My treat...Yeah I feel generous today..." He rolled his eyes at the thought. He sighed as he was getting antsy. He really wanted to check on a book he heard about and wanted to see if they had it in stock. "How about we meet back in front of the bookstore in two hours? Is that enough for you guys?" He said as he handed the girls some of his money.
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 04:44 AM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara was going to get her uniform as one of the outfits that she was allowed to get since she wanted to prepare for school. She was going to get a weather appropriate outfit for her second outfit. She smiled and thanked Matia for the money and followed Addie so that she could get her school uniform. She had no idea yet what outfit she was going to get as her second outfit. She was thinking something weather appropriate with nothing too girly. She knew that she would eventually figure it out by the time she was done getting her uniform.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 03:37 AM

Puff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC /

/ Single /

Leone was trying to tune out the bickering. Honestly, nothing ever good happens when they are all together. They'll start fighting soon enough. A shopping trip with them without REAL adults is actually a bad idea on his opinion. Let's face it. Matia isn't a real adult even though he's of age. Hell, he and Gio are always the ones fighting. Childish, if you ask Leone. Great! A pet for the little girl, clothes, maybe some ice cream break, then can we have some 'me-time'? I want to roam around without all of you. He added. He didn't really want to share the fact that he was going to buy more ingredients for the brownies he'll bake later, and maybe a little gift for Adelaide.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Venus Milano
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 10:51 PM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 77

FC /

Venus rolled her eyes at Gio. Her favorite prank target, which was due to his reactions as they were the best, was of course already bugging Mati. Pushing down her jealousy of Addy getting a pet she shrugged. "I can buy my own clothes. There's a reason I went and did odd jobs for the neighbors all summer." Just because the boys had more money than the girls did not mean she was willing to accept handouts from her cousin. She handed the money back. "But yeah, 2 hours is fine with me."

She turned to Leone and raised an eyebrow. "I think these 2 hours are the 'free roam' time. Bet hurry before you spend it all helping Mati babysit."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 11:43 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati was starting to have enough of his siblings/cousins. Why was he always trying too hard to please everyone when they obviously didn't even care? He groaned and told Leone to take care of Addy, pet or no pet he didn't care they could all take care of themselves, right? "Do whatever you want, get home whenever you want I don't care...I am going to the bookstore..." He waved his wand to 'accio' his money back from everyone, telling them to take care of themselves and do whatever they wanted as usual and left angry. He hated being the oldest one. Hated being underappreciated... (Well that's how he felt right now) He hated that he still cared too much for every single one of them even though they got on his last nerve right now.
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 12:08 AM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara was finished getting everything she needed and was allowed to get. She didn't really care and she wanted to leave and go back to the house. The rest of her family probably wouldn't have appreciated that she left without the others. She was tired of always having to prove herself especially that she can dress appropriate. She just wanted to be her own person. She wondered what was going on with Matia and even though she might be difficult at times she appreciated everything he did even though she didn't let him know that most of the time anyway.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Venus Milano
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 10:44 PM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 77

FC /

Venus frowned at Matia. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad at everyone. I just want to fend for myself. Learn to budget and adult stuff like that." She bit at her lip in thought. "Why don't I take Addy to the pet store, no need to push it onto Leone as I am her oldest sister, and you can chill at the bookstore. You spend too much time looking after us. You need to relax. Deal?" She tried to give him a coaxing smile, but was unsure if it worked. She really had not expected him to flip when she said she was paying for herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 12:44 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia shrugged and grumbled: "Fine..." He didn't even smile back or anything. While the writer thinks he was being an arse, Mati decided that he wouldn't care nor comment on anything and just left without waiting for anyone. If some of them wanted to follow him, he didn't care much. He was not forcing anyone to be here anyway. He thought it was him being nice to offer HIS own money. But apparently that plan backfired on him. He understood Venus' point, but that didn't make him feel better. She was right. He did spend lots of time looking after them all. Truth be told. He was afraid to lose them all just like he lost his parents. Waking up one day and they'd all be gone. He kept having nightmares over it but didn't dare to tell anyone.
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 03:22 AM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / 4th year Puff

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Giorgio was obviously acting like a stubborn brat which was far from how he was trying to act with his family. But it was the beginning of the school year and he was about to freak out. So he never really meant to fight with Matia. It just happened. About to say something, he felt like it wasn't the smartest thing to do.....seeing Venus and him just going at it. Lightly patting his older brother on the back, he gave a small smile. If you would like a little bit of company, I could use some help with picking out books. And whatever else we may need. He just didn't want his older brother to be all hateful towards the rest of them. So why not show some kind of brotherly love?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL