Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Christmas Eve Extravaganza!, Tag: Milano & Landi kids + Zia Caro
Leone Landi
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 01:58 PM

Puff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 40

FC /

/ Single /

Leone grinned a huge one. He had always adored Zia Caro mainly because she gives the coolest gifts and not to mention the fact that SHE'S A VAMPIRE! HOW COOL IS THAT?! I know but I can't not get you anything for Christmas! He grinned before continuing his cleaning. Leone's thoughts lingered on Zia Caro and the adventures she probably had in the past. Imagine being able to live forever. He'd probably be able to bake a million cookies! All the cuisines he can learn! His eyes sparkled in delight on all the possibilities. Hey Zia Caro, after we eat, would you tell us stories from the past? Leone called out.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 06:36 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC / Candice King

Creature / Single / Unplotted

Caro wished she could show the kids how much she adored them and how much they meant to her, truly. Living as long as she had and would many considered a curse, however what kept her sane was having family and people she loved with her always. Being a vampire wasn't a choice she had gotten to make, but now it was one she was living with and making the best of even when times were dark. "Leone you are so sweet." She told him with a proud grin, he was going to be a good man. She thought about what the future would bring him and hoped it was only good things, her musings were interrupted by Sara. "Oh baby would you? That would be so helpful!" She told Sara, drying one hand and giving the girl a one arm hug. Like always she had to remind herself to be gentle, she wasn't superman but humans were fragile and she was stronger than them. "Of course I can. Think about what era you want to know about." Caro beamed, she was happy to share the past with them. She was only over two hundred years old but she'd seen a lot in her time although a lot of other Vampires considered her just a fledgling still.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 06:56 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara smiled as she gently dried each of the dishes. Sometimes she wondered what it was like before she was born. She thought about asking Zia Caro but she forgot about it since other things like her reading,schoolwork,and studying got in the way. She thought about how since now it was the holidays and they had a break from school it was the perfect time to ask. She figured that she could ask her question and dry the dishes at the same time. Looking at zia Caro curiously she asked "what were things like in the past?" After asking she looked down and kept drying the dishes.

--------------------
user posted image

made by winterfall@shadowplay
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 07:00 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia had kept quiet the whole time as he had started cleaning up the counter tops and bringing the dishes over to Caro. He scrubbed the various icing, sauce and unknown stains from it as he hummed christmas songs. He smiled hearing Leone say he got Caro something for Cjristmas and said: "Hope you'll like my present too, Caro..." and winked at her. He was so clueless about what to get everyone so he was a bit worried they wouldn't like what he got them all, but it was the thought that counted, wasn't it? He listened as Leo asked Caro about telling them stories from the past and as Caro asked what ewra he practically shouted: "How about anything from the middle ages? Well were you actually there? If everyone else is okay with that?" He scanned the room looking at his cousins and Leone waiting for their opinion. Once he was done with the countertops he retrieved a cloth and strated drying the dishes by hand. Sure he could have done it using magic, but he found it more calming the other way.
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 11:32 PM

Puff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 40

FC /

/ Single /

Leone's grin got wider and he joyfully scrubbed the oven free from bacteria. He, like any normal person, loves receiving compliments. It made him feel like he's doing something right and not messing things up. When Mati asked if it was alright if they asked from the middle ages, Leone didn't answer. Come to think of it, he forgot again how old Zia Caro was. As good as his memory was in memorizing recipe, he was bad at memoring anything with numbers aside from ingredients. Yes! Have you met any interesting persons? People from history books? Kings, queens, overlords, dictators, presidents? At this point, Leone dropped his cleaning materials and it was too obvious he was engulfed by the conversation.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 07:43 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC / Candice King

Spending time with her family was one of her favorite things to do, a hundred years from now moments like this would matter still and give her hope to keep going. Unlike some vamps she kept a daily journal and was very specific about what happened to her in the course of the day just in case she ever needed a reminder about precious moments. "Different and the same. People are the same, it's just everything else around them that changes." She told Sara honestly. Clothes, technology, and other things changed but in her experience human nature didn't. "Of course I will silly goose." She told Matia, hoping he wouldn't fret over it too much. Sighing at his next comment she shook her head. "Ha ha ha funny boy. I'm only 209 not 2009." She reminded him. At this moment in time 209 seemed like so much, even as a vampire she couldn't begin to fathom 2009 years old but luckily it was a long way off if she didn't meet an unfortunate end before then. "Oh yes, lots of presidents. My personal favorite was the current Queen of England. A number of other people I'm sure too, I just may have only met them in passing and not realized it." She told Leone with a shrug.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Venus Milano
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 01:16 AM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 77

FC /

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Venus grabbed one of the sponges. "I'll clean the counters off then." Slowly wiping off the counters to make sure she got everything, she grinned. "And we couldn't not get you presents Zia. You're family!" She hoped Zia Caro liked the alcohol-infused blood she managed to pick up with a little help.

She giggled as the others started joking about Caro's age. "How about Amelia Earhart? Did you ever meet her?" Venus had found the No-Maj woman to be interesting when learning some No-Maj history.

--------------------
user posted image
credit me for the sig and Roxy for the hair color!
PM
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 07:39 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC / Candice King

Caro watched heart full as the family worked together on cleaning up the mess that was the kitchen was, that was why she loved them best of all. Some families would have a house elf do it, others play the blame game, or some would simply leave it until someone caved and did it. They took care of their own and stuck together no matter what, she figured if the family hadn't been that way she might have given up on life a long time ago as it was hard staying the same while everything changed. "Well I appreciate them!" She told her niece, although she used the term lightly. Some day soon the roles would be reversed where in public she'd be the niece and they'd be "her aunts and uncles". She considered Venus' question. "I think so, that was a rough time." She said, she'd struggled a lot after being bitten and hard dark days. She'd finally gotten a better handle on things in her 90's.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 01:04 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

As Caro reminded him she was only 209 years, Matia sighed. How could he actually forget about that anyway? He listened as Caro, Leone and Venus spoke, not wanting to embarrass himself again by speaking up to ask Caro something. Matia was pretty much done with cleaning what he said he would take care of and took a seat as he watched the others a bit lost in his thoughts. He then asked: ”Anyone needs help? I’m pretty much done for this section here...”
PM
^
Venus Milano
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 03:40 AM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 77

FC /

"Yay!" Venus grinned, always happy to spend time with Zia Caro. While she knew that one day, she would look older than her 'aunt,' she would always call her 'Zia'. Though she had to admit that the whole idea of her living forever alone made Venus a bit sad. As a member of a huge family, the idea of being alone was a bit scary.

"Oh, that's true. So, where's the coolest place you've visited then?" If Venus had all that time, she would have loved to travel around and see knew places.

Venus looked at the counters before turning to Matia. "I have a lot of spots that need to be seriously scrubbed, mind helping me?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 03:17 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC / Candice King

Caro was wrapping up on the dishes, she was glad that the dishes were almost done. Things always got done a lot faster when everyone worked together, and as she looked around she noticed the kitchen was almost presentable again which was a good thing. She washed the last dish and handed it off, and just in time as her hands were starting to do that weird pruney thing she hated. "Icebergs in Antarctica, but maybe that is because I am fond of penguins." She said chuckling.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Venus Milano
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 06:30 PM

Wampus 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 77

FC /

Venus bust out laughing. "Is it because of the way they waddle?" She pretended to waddle while cleaning off another section of counter. Though that gave her ideas for presents for next year. Penguin-themed stuff shouldn't be too hard to find. Specially if she checked out the St. Louis Zoo while visiting Nonna and Nonno. They had a pretty decent penguin exhibit.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:29 AM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara listened in and got interested when they were talking about penguins. Penguins interested her and she didn't think they were in any of the creatures books that she had read. She thought that she would have to find a book about them in a local bookstore eventually. She was going to make some time in the future to go and check out the bookstore to see if there was a book on penguins. She just stayed silent and listened to hear if there was anything else that they were talking about that might interest her. She hoped that nobody would find out that she was listening.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Caroline Milano
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:05 PM

Shopkeeper

Nicknames / Caro

Age / 209

Occupation /

Post Count / 34

FC / Candice King

Caroline looked at them and gave a smile, debating on if she should really tell them why she liked penguins so much. "Well they are always formally dressed." She said, and it was very true. However, that was not her favorite thing about them. She was a monster and she didn't want the kids to see her that way, it was a hard place to be in when staying alive depended on eating other things. In the beginning she had tried to starve herself numerous times so she'd die, however she always went crazy and ended up killing someone. Those had been dark days indeed, she didn't talk about them anymore. "They also taste a little sweet." She admitted finally, with a sigh.

--------------------
user posted image
thisis-critical @ DA
PM EMAIL
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:40 PM

Gryff 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 66

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara adored her aunt and the rest of her family but she thought about what she should get the family for Christmas next year. She had a few ideas but she figured that she still had time to think about it. Still on the topic of penguin she asked her aunt "have you ever seen a penguin before or have seen pictures of them?" She imagined what the penguin were like but she was only wondering out of curiosity. She reached behind and grabbed a book that she had placed out of the way so that she could eat dinner.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL