Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Hallway
Headmaster Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 04:25 PM

Governor

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation / Flying Professor & Quidditch Coordinator

Post Count / 2084

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Enoch Thaxter
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 01:41 AM

Head Boy

Nicknames / Foxy Knight

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 280

FC / Bruno Mars

Halfblood / Single / Plotted

Why was Enoch so nervous? Lexa had agreed to be his date to the EHC Ball and he still felt as if it was not completely real. He played with his tie nervously as he hoped Lexa would be showing up so he would not look like a dateless loser. Pacing back and forth, he suddenly came to a halt as he saw her. He grinned and said softly: ”You look amazing in that dress, Lexa. Are you ready to go in?” He temtatively reached out to wrap an arm around her waist and leaned in to peck her cheek quickly, waiting for her to say something, anything.

Lexa Hawthorn

his outfit

--------------------
user posted image
set made by Audrey Evans

Enoch's animagus: cross fox

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Lexa Hawthorn
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 10:48 PM

Gryff 7th Year

Nicknames / Lexa

Age / 17

Occupation / Student at Hogwarts

Post Count / 107

FC / Kassi Smith

Lexa wasn't totally sure how recognizable she was. Her face was usually free of makeup and when not in her uniform, she was very much into the causal tomboy look. She looked down at her black gown and high heels and nearly laughed...she was actually wearing a dress, which she usually avoided at all costs. Enoch had asked so nicely though, so here she was. She walked toward the Ball, and when she caught sight of him waiting for her, she smiled. She breathed a sigh of relief when he complimented her dress. "Oh good, I wasn't sure if I could pull off the whole 'girly thing' very well. Also, you look mighty fine yourself, Enoch." She nodded at his question, "Yep, I'm ready...unless you wanna ditch this thing and go flying instead?" It wasn't a serious suggestion but she had to at least attempt getting out of the formal affair at least once or she wouldn't be Lexa Hawthorn.

Outfit

Enoch Thaxter

--------------------
user posted image

Audrey Evans for the set and Bellaluna the banner.

user posted image
PM
^
Enoch Thaxter
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 02:03 AM

Head Boy

Nicknames / Foxy Knight

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 280

FC / Bruno Mars

Enoch’s heart was racing. She was really beautiful. He couldn’t care less what she wore, she’d still look beautiful to him. He laughed at her suggestion and said: “We can do that later, perhaps? Wait, I want to show you something funny.” He took a step back and closed his eyes as he needed to concentrate to achieve this transformation. He looked down at himself and made a small fox sound as he saw he had achieved to partially transform himself, but kept his clothes so he now looked like a fox in a tux. He wagged his tail looking up at Lexa and quickly changed back before laughing. “Not bad, huh?” He reached for her arm, wanting to link it with his and proceeded to go inside, trying hard not to stare at her too much. He could hardly believe she had agreed to go with him. It felt like a dream.

Lexa Hawthorn

--------------------
user posted image
set made by Audrey Evans

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Lexa Hawthorn
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 05:08 AM

Gryff 7th Year

Nicknames / Lexa

Age / 17

Post Count / 107

FC / Kassi Smith

Of course they weren't going out to fly right now. She still found herself ever so slightly disappointed that he didn't agree to it, but seeing as he was in the EHC, she figure he'd be missed if he didn't attend the Ball in celebration for the competition. "Okay, later perhaps."

She roared with laughter as Enoch partially transformed into a fox wearing a tux and reached up to scratch behind his ears before she watched him change back. "Hm...I can't decide which face I like better, yours or the handsome fox you change into." She was kinda terrible at giving compliments, but that was her way of telling Enoch she liked his face without having to outright say it. She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before linking arms with him and heading toward the entrance.

Enoch Thaxter

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Enoch Thaxter
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 05:22 AM

Head Boy

Nicknames / Foxy Knight

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 280

FC / Bruno Mars

He smiled at her and replied: ”Later, I promise, Ice Princess...” He closed his eyes as she roared with laughter and then scratch behind his ear before he changed back. As she complimented him (It was a compliment, wasn’t it?), he blushed slightly amd as she leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, he raised a brow smirking amd said cockily: ”I coukd change into that fox anytime for you, you know...And by the way, you missed, Lexa...” and he leaned in to kiss her on the lips quickly before she linked her arm with his heading towards the entrance.

Lexa Hawthorn

--------------------
user posted image
set made by Audrey Evans

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Lexa Hawthorn
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 12:59 AM

Gryff 7th Year

Nicknames / Lexa

Age / 17

Post Count / 107

FC / Kassi Smith

Lexa thought it was the strangest thing that she liked when he called her that. She remembered punching a boy at her elementary school after he called her pretty, so it was odd that he could call her princess and get away with it. She tried to hide her smiles each time Enoch said it, but she was pretty sure he noticed them. When he offered to change into a fox for her whenever she wanted, she laughed, she thought the fox was cute but Enoch...well, he was much more handsome than the fox. She had really only been kidding about which face she preferred. It was Enoch's, no contest. She blinked as he kissed her, and before she could return the kiss he had pulled away. "I'm still not used to you doing that," she chuckled as she walked him. "Lead the way Mr. Thaxter," she said with a mock-formal tone.

Enoch Thaxter

[End RP]

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | EHC Ball | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL