Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Grotto
Professor Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 05:23 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 876

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

*+:。.。 Grotto 。.。:+*

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 05:54 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

user posted image

Duke was not what you would call a romantic but he knew he liked Felicity and wanted to do something special for her. Since it was a week day he knew they couldn't go have steaks but he knew the perfect solution, especially now that it was spring and warm during the early evening. So with a few pointers from his mama, after a load of grilling about why, he got this whole picnic set up. Now he was standing nervously waiting for her beautiful face to appear.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 02:27 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Occupation / Wampus DHOH/Arithmancy Professor

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

No-Maj Born / Single / Unplotted

It had been a few weeks since their first night out. Felicity had meant to keep that outing professional. A nice gesture from a previous Professor to a new one, a Professor with whom they shared a home state. But like in normal Felicity fashion, she just couldn't keep it Professional. She hadn't counted on the fact that Duke was handsome and sweet, and really different than any guy she had thought of in that way. There had just been some weird click, and when he wouldn't come up to her Apartment, she hadn't been upset or angry. Just shocked.

Since then, Felicity had sat with Duke more and more during meals, she came to visit him in his office every now and then just to talk, and there had been many cold showers. Though annoyed, she also admired his stance. Felicity had never gone so long without sleeping with a man she was "hanging out" with but something in her told her to keep going with whatever this thing was between them.

It was weird that Felicity would be seeing Duke outside of an office, she was supposed to meet him out on the grounds. Felicity was slightly apprehensive, what if students saw them? Reguardless, she headed out onto the grounds toward the Grotto, at least it was farther back on the grounds. Not too much longer later, she found Duke setting up a picnic. Felicity's heart began to beat, her breath caught in her lungs. "You did this for me?" She slowly stepped forward to get a closer look. "Wow..."

Professor Duke Wylie

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 06:13 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

While their first meeting may have started professional it didn't end that way, and Duke didn't mind one bit. Felicity was quite the woman and he was looking forward to getting to know her better, she was unlike any woman he'd ever met before and she made him feel strange. Not bad strange, like stranger danger, but something new and it was nice so far so he wanted to spend more time with her. Most women just saw him as some dumb cowboy who had no merits in life and was going no where in life which wasn't the case, but people were too caught up in their stereotypes to give him a fair chance most times. Although her invite to her apartment that night had been nice that was not the kind of man Duke was. He was sure his face was cherry red but he kissed her cheek lightly, tipped his hat and bid her a goodnight like the gentleman he was. It had been one of his best nights by far.

They had been finding each other at least a couple of hours a week to hang out since then, and the more time he spent with her the more enthralled he became. It was like she had put some sort of enchantment on her, he trusted that she actually hadn't, and it was one he totally didn't want broken. Unfortunately for Felicity if she was looking for some action out of him anytime soon she was in for a long dry spell, Duke was remaining abstinent until after he was married and that was something very important to him. That was something extremely unpopular with every woman he'd ever met who might have been interested in him. If Duke had known she was worried about students seeing them he would have moved this get together into town, he wasn't bother by it though so he hadn't considered it might bother her. "Yes." He replied shyly, blushing a little.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 07:46 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

Felicity was speechless, which was a first because she never shut up. The guys, Felicity went out with were not the type of guys that would plan a picnic, that was for sure. She just never had the time to invest in a relationship. Felicity had worked at the ministry, researching, and traveling for her work- her passion. This, teaching, was the first time in her life that she had extra time in one place. Not that grading didn't take up a ton of time. Fi didn't know how her muggle teachers did it.

The small blonde woman rushed forward and quickly took a seat on the ground next to the larger man. Felicity leaned up brushing her lips slowly against his but did not linger as she pulled back to look him in the eyes. "Thank you."

Felicity had read Duke's mind before, she hated it. It was an ability that she couldn't always control. But had she not, she would have pinned him down to the blanket. Felicity wanted to respect Duke, he was worth it. Maybe she should tell him she was a Legilimens? But she didn't want to freak him out either. It was most likely too soon.

She brushed a strand of curl back behind her ear and looked over the spread. "So this looks great. Where do we start?" She asked trying to look innocent.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 06:25 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Duke was starting to grow a little uneasy at Felicity's silence, he had thought she might like this but now he was starting to question if he had done the right thing or not. It was a weird position for him to be in because he was always so sure of himself when it came down to things to be honest, he knew who he was and always what he wanted so this was a new feeling for him and he wasn't sure if he liked it. She suddenly went into fast forward and was next to him, Duke smiled as she brushed her lips to his. "You're welcome." He told her, relief spilling into his body and helping him relax. Duke was completely unawares of her ability or the fact she had peaked into his mind unintentionally, however he wouldn't be mad as it helped her understand his position in all of this. She tucked a curl behind her ear and Duke couldn't help but think she was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. "Wine?" He asked, pulling a bottle out. He had a bottle of sparkling grape juice for himself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 08:47 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

"Wine?" Her blue eyes widened, "Yes please!" Felicity smiled brightly to the man next to her, waiting for him to pour. Though she noticed he pulled grape juice out for himself and she tried not to frown. She wondered why he wasn't drinking, Felicity had seen him drink before. Maybe it was because they were on school grounds? But that didn't make sense to her either. "Woah, why the difference?" She asked pointing to the juice he pulled out. Felicity wasn't one to play on an unbalanced field.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 07:19 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Felicity's eyes lit up when he brought out the wine, he knew how to take care of a lady. He got the corkscrew out and opened the bottle like a pro, although he could do it with his knife in a pinch if needed but he didn't think that was an impressive skill to showcase at the moment. Grabbing a glass he poured her some and handed the glass off to her, before placing the bottle down in a secure spot. He then got his own juice and poured a glass, however she was coy and noticed right away his wasn't the same. "Oh, I uh don't drink." He told her with a shrug. Of course they had been at the bar together and he had ordered a beer, apparently he had been convincing enough that she hadn't noticed he never drank it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 03:59 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

Felicity took the glass willingly and took a sip watching him as he poured his own. How on earth did she miss that one?

Everything seemed to be moving in a direction that Fi wasn't used to...In a safe direction. Maybe now was as good a time as any to have their "talk". Though Felicity also had never really been with someone long enough to have this talk. Where did you begin?

With a sigh, she lowered her glass and looked over to Duke, an unsure and solemn expression on her face. "Duke. Where is this going? Cause I have to say I'm not sure."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 04:30 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Duke swirled the juice in his class, waiting to see what she said. Most time he used drinks as props if he was forced to be in large groups or settings like a bar for appearance, it just made life less stressful because he wasn't assaulted with questions and what not. He'd had an uncle who was an alcoholic who had drunk himself to death when he was a kid, seeing that had made up his mind drinking wasn't something he wanted to ever do. He didn't think less of anyone if they chose to drink, it just wasn't something for him. He took a swallow of his drink and cleared his throat. "Do you want this to go somewhere?" He asked, unsure of what she was trying to say.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:47 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

"Do you want this to go somewhere?"

Instantly Felicity's cheeks warmed. Had she embarrassed him? She knew she was. Or maybe he was trying to get her to admit her feelings? Or maybe he didn't want anything serious after all.

Felicity looked away uncharacteristically. Normally Fi would say what she wanted without a care and she normally got what she wanted, but with Duke - Felicity didn't know which leg to stand on.

She wished the wine she held was vodka, or scotch or anything stronger as she downed her glass quickly and taking a deep breath. She wasn't used to talking about her feelings.

"Well...Yeah." She took another breath, calming down more to really get her thoughts together. They were adults, even if Duke made her feel like a teenager again. "Duke, I like you. I would like this to go somewhere if you're on the same page. But to be honest it makes me nervous. Were very different people. Why didn't you just tell me you didn't drink when we met?"

Professor Duke Wylie

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 06:39 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Duke hoped he wasn't upsetting her or anything with what he asked, he just needed some clarification from her. He didn't have very much experience with women and being in a relationship, not a lot of women were fawning over cattle ranchers these days. Even in school he had been reserved and shy, keeping mostly to yourself and being slightly awkward didn't do a lot for the ladies. It wasn't that the man wasn't interested in her, he was but knowing how to express it was a totally different matter. It wasn't like he could just throw her over his knee and brand her like he would a calf he wanted to keep, he was pretty sure he couldn't anyways. She downed her drink and Duke refilled her glass, swallowing nervously at eliciting such a response from the woman. "I like you too Felicity." He said feeling a bit better. Although her question had him feeling sheepish and hanging his head in shame. "A man takes a lot of crap for not drinkin these days. I shoulda told ya." He said, sounding sad like a kicked puppy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 03:58 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

She sighed, unable to slip Into this thoughts. The strong emotions that were radiating of them made it easier, of course then Fi felt worse as this was a secret she was keeping now from him. What a hypocrite she was.

”I don’t care if you drink or not. I really don’t.”

She began to look everywhere but at him, thankful for the refill. Fi needed the extra boost as she wasn’t used to leading this type of conversation. Every word felt so forgin to her.

Though even so, Felicity put down her glass and scooted closer to him. She took his large hands in her own and looked into his face. If she wanted him to be honest with her then she had to be honest with him, despite Jaffy’s advice. ”I need to tell you something. And this may decide for you. It’s not fair to keep it a secret.” Felicity’s insides screamed as if being torn apart, why was this so hard? Tears began to well up in the corners of her bright blue eyes. And for a small moment she hated herself. ”I’m a Legilimens...” she almost choked on her words. ”I figured it out when I started school. My parents just thought I was being a kid and playing pretend. I didn’t tell anyone because I didn’t understand until My Divinations Professor told me what I was.”

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Professor Duke Wylie
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 03:50 PM

Professor

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 62

FC / Garrett Hedlund

Duke sighed, people were jerks and he knew he shouldn't have let them dictate how he acted but sometimes it was hard. You were the ass of a lot of jokes if you didn't drink with the boys, it was a lot easier to hold a drink as a prop then get ripped constantly about being a pussy who didn't drink. "Thank you, that means a lot." It did too, even if he couldn't communicate it. He told people he didn't drink and most people, women especially, thought something was wrong with him. If she needed liquid courage Duke would keep refill her drink, even if she got drunk. At that point he'd take her back to her quarters, tuck her in, and leave a hangover potion with a glass of water by the bed then kiss her forehead and bid her goodnight. "Oh okay." He said, not sure where this was going. Maybe she was already married, I mean he'd never asked had he? She started to cry and Duke panicked, he wasn't real good with tears. He gather her in his arms and stroked her hair gently, making shushing sounds. "That don't matter none to me darlin'." He told her honestly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 03:37 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi Fi

Age / 29

Post Count / 148

FC / Melissa Rauch

She sat there in his arms for a couple of moments and if she thought about it, Felicity realized how safe she felt. Thankfuly she was stronger then most, and she hadn’t full blown started crying.

"That don't matter none to me darlin'."

Darlin’... He called her darlin’. Fi couldn’t remember ever dating a guy that called her that. Though Felicity had dated some awful men in the past, most the them could hardly be counted as dating.

The blond pulled back, though keeping close. ”I’m glad, most people I tell generally do not have the same reaction.” she then breathed a very dramatic sigh of relief though suddenly warm.

”I need to ask you another question now. A serious question.” she looked back to him, her blue eyes filled with fear. She now pulled back slightly, afraid of his response. ”Why are you waiting until marriage to have sex? Duke. I find you a very sexy man, and if we are going somewhere with this than I think it’s important we talk about it.”

Felicity had spit it out, just like that. He hadn’t told her he was waiting, but now that she had admitted her ability, wasn’t it expected? But sex was a very important aspect to her in a relationship, Felicity didn’t know anything else.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Lake | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL