Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

RP CHALLENGE, January
Professor Felicity Quinn
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 03:05 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Fi

Age / 29

Occupation / Slytherin DHOH/Arithmancy Professor

Post Count / 180

FC / Melissa Rauch

No-Maj Born / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

Let's play a game of FLAG FOOTBALL ON BROOMS! It is every man for themselves.

Each player will start with 2 flags attached to their waist. 1 on each side.

Players must ride around and attempt to de-flag others.

Once you lose both your flags you are OUT

Last player flying WINS!

--------------------
user posted image
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 02:27 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Pureblood / Married / Plotted

Callista walked out to the FLAT stadium and almost REVERSED back, flag football on brooms? Whoever heard of such a thing? Hopefully this didn't become an ANNUAL thing, but she did appreciate the school's attempts to BRANCH out for once. However she was a tad competitive though, giving a PREDATORY smile she grabbed a broom and waited to see if anyone would join her.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 03:00 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Many might consider Calli an CYNICAL and somewhat VOALTILE person she considered herself to be a bit GRITTY and CRAFTY, not that she was sure most people would agree with her on that. Calli wished she was hovering ABOVE everyone however she was stuck waiting for someone else to show up.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 07:06 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Callista was trying to be LOGICAL as always but sometimes she was more emotional or ETHICAL, her parents had often INQUIRED about her HALTING nature. They considered most of her ideas too GROUNDBREAKING to be acceptable for the pureblood world. Sighing she went back to waiting.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 02:01 AM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Being no-maj born, Zee knew what flag football was. However she had never tried it on brooms. That sure sounded like a catastrophe was bound to happen, but still she had nothing better to do so she thought it was a good idea to try something diferent, so there she was, wondering why she was actually there, seeing only another girl there, older than her, making her feel slightly uncomfortable. ”Hey, sorry I don’t know your name yet... I’m Zella, Zee for short, and you are?”, she asked eyeing the girl and signing with her hands out of habit since her parents, muggles, were both deaf. She blushed a bit upon realizing she had signed her words and looked away embarrassed.
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 03:07 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Calli heard some RUSTLING and looked around for an ALTERCATION but was UNABLE to spot anything other than a younger girl walking towards her. Flying was so LIBERATING but in order to avoid an ALTERCATION she landed to speak with the girl. "Charmed." She said, managing not to sound snotty. "I'm Callista." She said with a small tentative smile, she didn't feel the need to be a bitch yet.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 12:31 AM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Zee smiled weakly feelng like the girl seemed a bit too full of herself, the kind of girl that usually ended up making fun of her back home. ”Erm...Nice to meet you. Have you ever played this?”, she asked having never played herself. She hoped someone else would show up as she felt the girl could end up snapping at her or mocking her any moment now...
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:13 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

One might consider Calli full of herself but she didn't, she thought it was part of her natural charm with a bit of redhead temper. It wasn't as if she had insulted the girl (not yet anyways), and Calli was in much better humor for the most part since her return to Ilvermorny. Given she still was a bit moody at times about being parted from her husband but there wasn't a whole lot she could do about that right now, she had to graduate for her inheritance to come through. Truthfully it was contingent on graduation and a good pure blood marriage but she already had one of those checked off the list. "Never considered it, I like flying too much. How about you?" She asked. See, she could be niceish.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:26 PM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

A small smile appeared on Zella's lips. "I like flying too... even though I prefer books... Flying while reading though...Nevermind..." Of course, Zee had to mention she was a bookworm, and say something completely stupid... Anything to make her look like some sort of loser again. She then asked if the girl wanted to try that new game because she was getting antsy to do something and get the focus on something other than herself.
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:39 PM

Famous

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 350

FC / Katherine McNamara

Callista listened to the girl and tilted her head when she talked about flying and reading. "That hardly seems safe, it'd be cool if you could manage it though." She said with a shrug. Drawing and flying were Calli's absolute favorite things right behind her husband, it would be amazing if she could do both at the same time but it seemed highly unlikely. Chances were it'd be extremely frustrating because she would come across something amazing to draw and then wouldn't be able to manage it, it'd likely send her off in a fit of rage. "Sure we can try, I don't know that I know the rules or really understand the concept though."

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Married
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 03:47 AM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Zee chuckled and replied that indeed it would not be safe. "You draw? WHat kind if things do you like to draw?", she asked before she started explaining they both needed two flags and while they tried to score points they needed to get each other's flags so the one without flags loses. "I think that's about right...if not then at least we get to fly around, I guess..." She laughed again grabbing flags and a broom before placing the flags on both sides of her and then mounted the broom kicking the ground to go up.
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Quodpot Pitch | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL