Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Girls' Bathroom
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:33 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 238

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 11:58 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 63

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Charlie burst into the girl's bathroom, hot salty tears dripped down her face. She rested her hands on the cold basin of the sink bowl. She wiped her face on the back of her sleeve from her right hand.

"That stupid dummy! Argh! Charlie had just run into her older brother Josh who was a 7th-year Wampus. He was arrogant and obviously jealous. He had been eating in the library where food was strictly not allowed. This ensued a fight. He was jealous because he wasn't head boy, he didn't even get Prefect and here was his little sister, 4 years younger than him with a badge on her chest.

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image
Set Made By the Wonderful Audrey Evans user posted image
PM
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 10:13 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy was just washing her hands when someone bursted into the girls bathroom and she looked around a little confused. She usually would mind her own buissnes but seeing a girl cry made her feel a little bad for her even though she didn't know the girl she grabbed some paper towels and walked over to her, reaching them to her so she would whipe away her tears. "Here" she said quietly and calmy. "Is everything okay?"

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 11:59 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 63

FC / Annalise Basso

Charlie jumped slightly when she heard a voice, and then there was a hand in her face with a paper towel. "Sorry I didn't realize anyone was in here." She gently grabbed the towel. "Thanks..."

She quickly wiped her face and nose, embarrassed for being caught crying, her..a prefect! Crying!. "I just got into a fight with my brother. He's jealous because he didn't become head boy and I'm a prefect this year." She gestured to her badge, not meaning to be braggy about it but just to make her point. "I'm Charlie"

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 09:06 AM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy chuckled a little at the girl appologizing. "Don't worry i'm used to people not noticing me right away i'm tiny" she said with a friendly smile and leaned a little agains the sink. " You're welcome."

Grabbing another towel she reached it over to her. " need another one?" she asked before listening to her explaining why she was crying and rolled her eyes a little at it. "Really? thats why he's Jealous? Oh come one he should be proud of you earning your place as prefect, when he didn't get head boy then apparently he didn't deserve it, and becoming head student is was harder than becoming prefect sice theres only one head boy and one head girl from all houses and each house has a few prefects right?" addy explained to the girl, while shaking her head at the thought of someone being jealous about something like this. " I'm adelaide but you can call me addy" she introduced herself.

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 02:37 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 63

FC / Annalise Basso

""Don't worry i'm used to people not noticing me right away i'm tiny"

Charlie actually chuckled as she took the new clean paper towel that was handed to her and blew her nose.

"Really? thats why he's Jealous? Oh come one he should be proud of you earning your place as prefect, when he didn't get head boy then apparently he didn't deserve it, and becoming head student is was harder than becoming prefect sice theres only one head boy and one head girl from all houses and each house has a few prefects right?"

Charlie nodded as she threw the soiled paper away and turned to the younger girl again. "Yeah, brothers are so stupid. But on the other hand, our oldest brother Alex was head boy, so it's like he doesn't get anything. I can understand why he's mad, but he shouldn't take it out on me!" Her voice rose and she looked down into the white ceramic basin of the sink. Charlie turned on the cold water and wet her face to cool down a bit.

" I'm adelaide but you can call me addy"

Turning off the water Charlie looked up with a smile again. "It's nice to meet you Addy, I'm sorry you had to see me cry." she laughed, slightly nervously. "Are you a first year?"

Adelaide Milano

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adelaide Milano
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 06:39 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Addy

Age / 11

Occupation /

Post Count / 69

FC /

Pure / Nope / Unplotted

Addy sighed. She didn't have brother but her cousins were practically brothers to her though there wasn't much jealousy in her family so she didn't really understand even though she tried. "He really shouldn't take that out on you" Addy answered with a sigh while digging though the pocket of her robe to pull out a bag of jelly snuggs offering it to the girl.
Watching the girl wet her face she felt a little bad. First few weeks of school and she already cried. Nobody should be crying this early in school she thought and handed her a paper towel to dry of her hands as the girl looked back at her. "Don't worry it happens. It's nice to meet you too" Addy answered and smiled a bit bigger. " Yes firsty is it that obvious?"

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Girl's Bathroom | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL