Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Third Floor Lounge
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 04:54 AM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 243

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

---

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 06:48 PM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 68

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Charlie had just gotten off her shift of patrolling the 3rd floor and instead of heading back to her common room right away she decided to head to the lounge. When she arrived, she unclipped her robe and draped it over the arm of a large plush chair. Underneath just her normal uniform, skirt hung at her knees, and she pulled up her gray socks. She unbuttoned her top button of her dress shirt a little warm from all her walking.

She walked around the lounge, never really having been in here before. She never had a reason to come up here randomly. She turned around startled when she heard someone then enter.

Giorgio Landi

--------------------
user posted image
Set Made By the Wonderful Audrey Evans user posted image
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:11 AM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation / 4th year Puff

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Giorgio probably should be doing some kind of patrolling. But he was currently being a little bit lazy. He was probably not really the best choice in selecting as prefect. However, until the term was over, he could probably do his best and attempt to act busy and important. Though, right now, he just wanted to rest his eyeballs. After all, the dude was just a third year. Could the headmistress at the school really expect him to make sure no one blew up ilvermony? Truth be told, Gio was probably going to get a front row seat if it did burn to the ground. Making his way to the third floor lounge, he saw that he wasn't alone in there. Well, this was wonderful. Unless they were family, he was pretty bad with names. She did look familiar, though. Hey there.. He wasn't really the talking type of person. But a little hey couldn't hurt anyone. Right?
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:00 PM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 68

FC / Annalise Basso

Giorgio Landi

"Giorgio! You scared me!" She laughed as the shock wore off.

"Hey there..."

Charlie soon realized that the other Prefect didn't remember her name. Shock spread across her face and she looked at him dumbfounded. "Really...? Charlie..my name is Charlie. We met at the Prefect's meeting?" She questioned the boy, annoyance now in her voice.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 02:01 AM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

He started to look at her like he was an idiot or something. Well, to be fair, the boy had way too many family members, to be able to remember any names of family members. But she said her name was Charlie. Works. Roger that. Yeah, my memory isn't really the best. Maybe it's my old age. Ya know. He could use that excuse. Except, he wasn't really all that old. Just a little third year student. For now. Hmph.
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 12:36 AM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 68

FC / Annalise Basso

"Roger that. Yeah, my memory isn't really the best. Maybe it's my old age. Ya know."

Charlie just stared at him. She couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. "Uhh...yeah okay." She paused to take a thought. "Aren't you a third year?"

Giorgio Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Giorgio Landi
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 12:18 AM

Puff Prefect

Nicknames /

Age /

Post Count / 16

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Or the fact that I have too many family members to keep track of, that other people's names tend to escape me? He kind of wished that he was an only child at times, for this reason. Though, he loved his brothers dearly. He just didn't want to let anyone know of that.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Third Floor | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL