Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

How to..., Complete the Sorting Ceremony
Governor Artemis Fowl
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 05:36 PM

Governor

Nicknames / divorced

Age / 36

Occupation / http://artemiseffinfowl.tumblr.com/

Post Count / 4931

FC / We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world?

Pure / / http://i48.tinypic.com/a408r6.jpg

Completing the Sorting Ceremony

Before you can Roleplay on our site, your initial character must be sorted into one of the four Hogwarts Houses... Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin. And you may not apply for a second character (student or adult) until the 90 day initial waiting period is up. Also, you are going to have to prove you are an ACTIVE site member for a second or further character to be granted. We aren't a picky lot, but we do require some posting effort on the first character's part. This does not include spamming (over posting) in the game threads or signing up for classes you never take or participate in.

1. First, you will need to read the Site Rules (all bolded words are clickable links) in their entirety. There is a secret phrase hidden in the Rules and you MUST provide it to us during your ceremony, no exceptions.

2. Next, stop by the Sorting Area.

3. Once there, please visit the Sorting Questionnaire Template listed at the top of the forum in a pinned topic. This will be all the information you need.

4. Copy and paste the Questionnaire provided for you onto your clipboard.

5. Then return to the Sorting Ceremony Area and create a thread. This can be accomplished by clicking the "New Topic" button on the bottom, right hand corner, or the top, right hand corner of the forum.

6. Please fill in the information as follows

Topic Title: Sorting Ceremony

Topic Description: YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME GOES HERE

7. And please remember, if you do not wish to give out your real name, it will never be asked of you. Simply state in your application whether or not you would like to be referred to as your character's name only. We are a respectful lot, and we won't disobey your wishes in this area.

8. Once you have filled out all the answers to the questions provided, a member of our Staff will be stopping by your thread to welcome you to the site.

9. Sorting on our site can take anywhere from 24-72 hours, so please be patient.

10. In the meantime, various Site Administrators will be stopping by to provide you with some form of entertainment as you wait. Might be a question or two. Perhaps even a writing prompt. But the point is, it's all about having fun. However, should you stop responding to the Sorting Ceremony Thread prompts (Hitting 'Add Reply' at the bottom right hand corner of the thread), you will be sorted as DENIED.

11. Last, but certainly not least, you are NOT permitted to EVER post in another student's sorting ceremony thread. We will delete your response immediately, and if you spent a lot of time cultivating it, you will have lost it all. You have been warned.

This post has been edited by Deputy HM Zoe Benfield: Jun 24 2017, 02:58 PM
--------------------
user posted image
chasing cars | lolz emis | gus gus | gryffinclaw is awesome | I uphold the Oath of Fawkes!
user posted image
“And one more thing. About my name. Artemis, you were right. In London, it is generally a female name, after the Greek goddess of archery. But every now and then a male comes along with such a talent for hunting that he earns the right to use the name. I am that male. Artemis the hunter. I hunted you.”

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL WEBSITE G-TALK
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | PROCLAMATION DECREES | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL