Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Rules and Supplies, Read and sign
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 04:21 PM

Professor

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof

Post Count / 243

FC / holland roden

muggle / Dating / plotted

user posted image
The following rules apply to all students participating in this course, and the following supply list is for all students[/img]

1. Be on time. In my world, early is on time, on time is late, and if you're late, you'r going to be in trouble. That means, if you're walking into my class as the bell rings you won't have your things ready to start. (OOC: if you rp being late, it will count as being late IC. Don't act all upset when your character receives consequences)

2. if you are late and disrupt class, you will receive detention and lose points. I lost plenty of points and had plenty of time in detention in school. Don't expect me to go easy on you.

3. I'm not your friend, I'm your professor. Treat me as an adult who is deserving of your respect, not one of your school mates. I expect to be addressed as Professor Matheson at all times. You don't have to call me Ma'am. That part is weird to me. If you do it out of habit, fine, but Professor, always.

4. Horseplay in the greenhouse is dangerous. Do it and I will put you in detention. For more than an evening. Endangering others is unacceptable.

5. If I catch you in the greenhouses when you aren't approved to be there you will scrub the dried manure and dragon dung buckets every weekend for the rest of your school term, I guarantee it. There are plants here that could kill you.

6. Don't come to class without your materials. I loathe when people are unprepared. It's not acceptable. I am not your mommy or your keeper. I might be nice to the first and second years about it. But once your in third year, I will not hesitate to make you cry if you forget your things.

7. School robes are to be worn at all times. This is not time for your super cool muggle attire.

Supply list

1. dragon hide gloves
2. ear muffs
3. 1000 Magical Herb's and Fungi
4. Goshawk's Guide to Herbology
5. *Flesh eating trees of the world- 6th and 7th years

-all of these may be purchased by purchasing a herbology kit in the IBStore. be sure to get the right one.

CODE
I have read the rules and have purchased the appropriate materials.
Name:
Year:

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Audrey Evans
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL