Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Relax & Herbs Corner, Right next to the living room
Professor Jafreese Melony
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 06:35 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Occupation / Deputy HOH of Pukwudgie & COMC Professor

Post Count / 55

FC /

Halfblood / Divorced / Unplotted

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

A real Wudgie alum should practice healing, right?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Ametrine Rathmore
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:35 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Mettie

Age / 29

Occupation / Ancient Runes & HoM Professor

Post Count / 201

FC / Cobie Smulders

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

Jaffy put a little bit of Halloween decorations to her beloved green area. She decided to have it open for her guests, so that they could take a rest.

user posted imageuser posted image

[OOC: Only posted with Ametrine to separate this post from the previous one.]

--------------------
user posted image
By winterfall@shadowplay
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 12:22 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

Jaffy hoped she could leave the angry lovebirds in the Relax corner for a private talk, without any further ring throwing and such. 'Please, please, try to calm down a little bit, and start this conversation over silently. I know, you'll be able to understand each other, but first of all, tell each other, what are your needs in this relationship, and listen to each other carefully! Let me bring you a cup of tea...' - she said in a soft voice, then headed towards the kitchen, to brew it. She also took some herbs with her - calming ones, of course - to make it more effective.

Professor Dexter Whitfield, Professor Simone De Villiers

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Simone De Villiers
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 12:56 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Occupation / Dance Professor

Post Count / 102

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Pureblood / Engaged / plotted

Moni didn’t even think of Dex and her as lovebirds, more like hate-snakes right now. She was still shedding tears, but silently. She could not bring herself to look in Dex’s direction and just wrapped her arms around herself. She sat down and grabbed a pillow using it as a shield to protect herself from being hurt by Dex again as Jaffy went to make some tea. She stayed there staring into space, not uttering a single word and crying silently. What was the use of talking anyway? They said what they needed to say, didn’t they? She was almost certain it was over. Yes, dramatic much. She was just so insecure since being left on her own for half a year in an unknown environment while her parents pretended she no longer existed. That was also how she felt with Dex, ignored, worthless. It was too much to handle along with her dance class starting off on the wrong foot with that young student basically insulting her teaching methods and herself by saying her class was a waste of his time. She just needed to be held right now and be reassured.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Dexter Whitfield
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 01:57 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Dexter/ Primadonna

Age / 17

Occupation / Divinations Professor

Post Count / 119

FC / Toby Regbo

Pure / Single / Plotted

Dexter forced himself to calm down. Seeing Moni like that, so vulnerable and hurt, he can't help but feel guilty. He was the reason she is crying. What the actual ferk is happening to him? They went to this country to have a fresh start. This isn't what he had in mind when he thought about it. Could you blame him? He was working like there's no tomorrow and his fiancé couldn't even understand that he is doing that for them. He is working for their future family, for the two of them to live the life he envisioned them to have. He didn't make it through these years because he had no ambition. Hell, he was sorted in Slytherin because he's an ambitious twat. And he hasn't changed. He won't change. It was the only thing that significantly connects him to his mother.

He sat down, not looking at anyone. He was too angry. Why can't she just see that he was doing this for them? Why can't she trust him? He wasn't flirting with anyone. And that hurts him most because if he had, he wouldn't be still head-over-heels for Moni. As Jaffy went to get them tea, he looked at her, following Moni's advice to tell her what he needs. I'll bite with your friend's suggestion. What I badly need is for you to understand that I have a job I want to keep. Where else are we going to get money? Don't give me the cliché crap about us not needing money, that all we need is love. The wedding is near. After that, we'll start a family. We won't survive without money, Moni. My inheritance money won't last forever, your parents are not even talking to you, and don't get me started on what I heard happened to your class. We both live a luxurious life and I don't want us to ever feel like we are inferior because we didn't have enough money. We came from distinguished families. A humble life is not for us. At least, not for me. If we're ever gonna have a family, children of our own, I want them to live a happy and worry-free life. The least thing they will be worried about is money. That is the future I envisioned, Moni. Tell me, what is wrong with what I want for us? Though his selfishness and bratty attitude showed, his statement was genuinely from the heart. He had learned earlier in life that money is what makes the world go round. No one would've taken him in if he was a child of a peasant. But luckily, he's a Whitfield. Branded with the family name and fortune, he grew up normally, luxuriously even. His mother's money ensured a bright future for him. Sometimes, he can imagine what life would be like if his mother wasn't a Whitfield. He'd be thrown on the streets, begging for spare changes, be a laughing stock in Beaux and live his life alone. Maybe Moni wouldn't even dare look at him. Sure he is power hungery and greedy but he is young. He is looking at a future he wanted to have for both of them and it makes him sad that she can't see it. And to address your issue about me cheating on you, no, I am not cheating on you. I'm surprised you'd even suspect such. I didn't have time for anything because I was working. ANYTHING, Moni. Not even sleep. He said coldly, yet quietly like Jaffy asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Dee from Dollhouse!
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Simone De Villiers
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 02:36 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Moni

Age / 18

Occupation / Dance Professor

Post Count / 102

FC / Marina Ruy Barbosa

Pureblood / Engaged / plotted

Moni was just heartbroken with everything hapening to her adding up from a long list of deceptions. Sure she had been jumping to conclusion quite fast, but she couldn’t imagine any other explanation as if she felt he didn’t actually want to spend time with her, just like her parents did before him. That’s all she knew, so she could not bring herself to change her vision into something else like him wanting to get more money for their wedding and to live a comfortable life with her.

Still shedding tears, she looked his way as he spoke. ”I know money is important. Do you actually remember how I was left alone mid-year by my parents last year? They only paid for house expense. For the rest I was on my own, like a freakin’ pauper, mending my clothes and pretending everthing was just fine. I know your job is important to you, so is mine. I’not even sure I’ll still have kids to teach next lesson...I feel like the worst person ever, you have no idea...It’s like no one wants me, or something...I’m just scared evey single day that you found something or someone more interesting than me and that I won’t be as important to you anymore...I need someone to need me...I feel so worthless right now...” As he brought back the issue about him cheating on her, she cried harder. ” I’m scared, okay? You’re the only important person left in my life and if someone was to take you away from me, I’d just die...I feel so alone right now... I just want you to be there for me sometimes, but I understand you have to work too...Classes stress me with that first lesson gone wrong...I feel like I suck so bad...I dread walking into class fearing another go at ‘Let’s pick on Professor De Villiers today’... ” There she said it. She was scared of losing him and imagined the worse every time he couldn’t be on time or was unavailable to spend time with her. She felt like her students all hated her and thought she was not fit enough to teach them, just because that one kid had put that doubt in her mind. It was eating her alive. His cold tone made her heart ache even more. ”I-I-I-I’m s-s-so-so-sorry, Whea-Wheatie...I clearly am an idiot...I need you so bad...But I understand if you don’t want me anymore after what happened tonight...My parents were right...not worth it...” She dropped the pillow to the ground and hid her face in her hands sobbing hard, just releasing pain, fear, stress and anger through them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 09:48 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

Jaffy brought two cups of steaming hot rooibos tea, a box of sugar cubes and some lemons on a tray and put them on the window-sill, so that they could flavour their tea they way they wanted. At the moment she arrived, Dexter semmed to be exhausted, and Moni cried. So things seem to progress... - she thought, feeling a tug at her heart-strings for the couple. As the tea was served, she quickly got back to the main space of the living room.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL