Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Monochrom a la Wudgie, A little party for all the Wudgies :)
Professor Jafreese Melony
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 12:00 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Occupation / Deputy HOH of Pukwudgie & COMC Professor

Post Count / 81

FC /

Halfblood / Divorced / Unplotted

OMG, what?! A HOUSE EVENT??? Yes! Imagine a nice, familial house party with snacks, raspberry lemonade and your two favorite professors...

Dress code: Wudgie color from head to toe! Yes, for boys too!

Please link your outfits, Dearest Ones, and also vote for one of them! By the end of the party, we'll choose the best dressed Wudgie Queen or King!

[OOC: All students, who manage to post four times, can earn 10 points!]

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 03:32 AM

Pukwudgie 4th Year

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 66

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Outfit

Charlie wasn’t super exited when the Professors announced the House event. Charlie full of pride got dressed, though was not excited how her house colors looked on her. Pink did not go well with red heads. She headed down into the common room to see it greatly decorated in the house colors. “oh wow” she smiled and grabbed a lemonade off the table.

--------------------
user posted image
Set Made By the Wonderful Audrey Evans user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 01:29 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 81

FC /

Jaffy was so busy folding some nice, pink napkins next to the snack table, that she didn't realise the first little Wudgie, the redhead prefect girl, entering the room.
As he heard the 'wow', she quickly turned around and adjusted her dress. 'Oh, Miss Blaire! Welcome to our little house gathering! You look nice, dear!' - she added with an encouraging smile. The girl was wearing a stylish, pink sweater, and Jaffy could only appreciate her choice.
She was happy that the girl already grabbed a lemonade for herself, as she wanted to know what the kids thought about it. 'What do you think about this lemonade? Is it sweet and sour enough?'

Outfit!
Shoes!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 04:05 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Pukwudgie HoH & Astronomy Professor

Post Count / 449

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris didn't want to miss the gathering especially since she was helping to judge the king and queen. She showed up to the gathering wearing wudgie colored dress and shoes. She smiled at Jaffy and the prefect as she said "You both look lovely and Jaffy everything looks so great for the gathering. Is there anything else that you need done?" She would have been happy to help if there was anything else that her co-worker needed to get done. She was so excited about the gathering and seeing what wudgie colored outfits everyone else had come up with.

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by Raven Forge
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 12:57 AM

Pukwudgie 4th Year

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 66

FC / Annalise Basso

What do you think about this lemonade? Is it sweet and sour enough?'

Charlie nodded taking another sip. She smiled back at her Professor. Charlie had always liked Professor Melony. As crazy as she was, she made class exciting even when talking about boring things.

When Professor Callahan then came along, Charlie felt overly under dressed. Both Professor's looked as if they were going to a dance and here was Charlie in active wear. Had she realized maybe she would have sent home for a dress. Even then though she most likely would have ended up wearing the dress with her converse anyway. However as under-dressed as she felt though she still smiled to Professor Melony and thanked her for her compliment. "Yeah, I would also be happy to help if there's anything else?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 05:28 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 449

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris looked around and felt that something was missing and she thought that it could be the other wudgies. She knew that she would probably have to wait and see if the other two Wudgies were going to come. Everything was so lovely and she didn't want the other two to miss out on all of the fun. She knew how hard Jaffy worked in planning everything and getting everything ready for the gathering. She just didn't want all of her co-worker's hard work to go unnoticed. She looked at Jaffy and said "like Ms.Blaire if there is anything that you still need help with let me know and I'll be happy to help."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 10:23 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 81

FC /

Jaffy nodded, as according to the little Prefect, the lemonade was okay. She looked around to check if there was anything that she couldn't prepare for the event. The decorations looked lovely, the snacks were there, the lemonades were ready, and she also finished folding the pink napkins. 'Miss Blaire, can you please place these napkins near the snacks, in a decorative way?' - she asked, putting them to the girls hand.
She also had some scraps of parchment and voting box put near the lemonades. Suddenly, she grabbed Iris' arm. 'Holy nifflers...! I forgot the crown!' - she said silently, with a pale face.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 12:51 AM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 449

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris smiled as she said "don't worry I can always get them for you. Where are they located so that I know where to find them and bring them here before any other pukwudgies come. Do you know if the other pukwudgies are going to come to this lovely gathering?" She thought that she would ask since she was curious to know if anyone else that was invited was going to come that was invited to. She waited to know where the crowns we're so that she could go and retrieve them so that they could be there when they needed them.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 11:38 PM

Pukwudgie 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 35

FC /

/ Single /

Leone had just arrived, grinning all over. He had baked a batch of brownies for this occassion mainly because he's excited to party. Am I late? He asked. Oh! We're decorating! Where can I start showing my artistic abilities, professor? He asked.

Outfit (OOC: Just the outfit, don't mind the face of the model. I can't find any picture of Leone's FC wearing Wudgie colors)

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:52 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 81

FC /

Jaffy quickly whispered into Iris' ear: 'I left them on my table at the Professor's quaters... Bring both of them, the boy and the girl version too!' - she said, then changed to a louder voice: 'I hope all our little Wudgies will arrive soon.' - she said and at that moment a boy stepped into the room, in a nice outfit, claiming he had artistic abilities: 'Welcome Mr. Landi! You can help Miss Blaire with the napkins. If you find that the other decorational items aren't artistic enough, feel free to rearrange them!' - she said, tapping on the boy's shoulder. Then she put on some music, pointing on an old gramophone put in the corner of the room with her wand.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 03:23 AM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 449

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris nodded but not before she turned around and said "hello Mr.Landi you are not late really now if you excuse me I got to go and grab a few things from the professors quarters but I'll be right back." She went back to the professors quarters and grabbed the girls and boys crown and brought it back to the gathering. Looking at Jaffy she asked her "I have both crowns where do you want me to put them?" She held onto both crowns until she found out where she should put them. She loved the music that was playing and thought that it was a nice choice.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 04:16 AM

Pukwudgie 6th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 35

FC /

/ Single /

Leone saluted and went off to help Charlie with the decoration. See, Leone isn't very artistic. He can do insignificant designs for cupcakes and small cakes but he's no designer. He was really just bluffing and talking. He just planned on straightening crooked napkins and then leave it because that's how artistic he is. As he approached Charlie, he greeted her. Hey! So, how are we doing this? He asked her.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Audrey Evans!
PM EMAIL
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 01:39 PM

Pukwudgie 4th Year

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 66

FC / Annalise Basso

Charlie smiled and picked up the napkins. ”okay” As a Prefect Charlie always liked to offer to help out with house events. This usually resulted in tasks she didn’t want to do. But Charlie had to make her older brother and parents proud. Alex had been a Prefect too.

“. Hey! So, how are we doing this?” Charlie looked up to the other wudgie. ”Oh, hey! Ummm I don’t know. I was just going to lay them out like this. What do you think?” she took a step back examining her sprawled out napkins like. Deck of cards.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 12:08 PM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 81

FC /

Jaffy whispered back to Iris once the kids were gone niggling with the napkins: 'Hide them behind the gramophone but don't let them notice it!' To make sure Iris can do it, she went back to the snack table to keep them busy, and grabbed a lemonde with a sipper. 'Once you're ready, what about playing a game?' - she asked Charlie and Leone, hopefully loud enogh for Iris to hear her too.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Common Room | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL